Is the NDL season officially over?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Is the NDL season officially over?

Post by tfco »

I think so

P10. GD+23

Congratulations

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is the NDL season officially over?

Post by YemiBrazil »

Not official but we all know what it is :D .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I feel for people who actually follow that league. Barcelona will win it for 10 straight years and they'll tell you how competitive it is because everybody there can dribble.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Real, backs pressed firmly against the wall, came out swinging fists full of honour and pride vs Sevilla. 7-3, the last one heard, a brace for Bale, brace for Benzema, hattrick for Ronaldo. Evidently, they're intent on fighting for honours till the death. The season is very much alive and as for the NDL moniker, nonsense, where's the evidence. #straightface
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Mr. Piffington wrote:I feel for people who actually follow that league. Barcelona will win it for 10 straight years and they'll tell you how competitive it is because everybody there can dribble.
I watch football b/c of the quality on display, same with boxing. Two 5 year olds fighting could be “competitive”, but with no technique whatsoever. I wouldn’t want to watch that.
http://www.naijiant.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Real Madrid (7-3) Sevilla

with their chances of winning the NDL now at 0%, they are going for individual honours...pinchinchi or whatever dem dey call am. C Ron with ANOTHER hat-trick

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Blatter will disagree la liga is the best and the awards should remain there.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

I will choose tikitaka over KnF any day.
Last edited by chendosplastic on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Bale is already starting to find his legs in La Liga. Think he's gonna start banging these goals in.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

chendosplastic wrote:I will choose tikitaka over KnF any day.
This whole thing is overstated. Most EPL teams actually play good football. Even Stoke is slowly changing their style of play.

Would rather watch quick, passionate footy than uncompetitive footy any day.
Last edited by phantomjournalist on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Even the Spanish are aware of how pathetically uncompetitive their league is and it's a worry.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/12674 ... 27?cc=3888
Diego Simeone believes Barcelona are making the La Liga title race "boring" after Atletico Madrid suffered a 4-1 defeat at the Camp Nou on Sunday.

"Our team is a strong team, we know how to play," the Atletico boss said. "With our weapons we try to be competitive. And today for a long time were. We put in an enormous effort, we showed our souls. We lost to a team who plays in a different league than ours. They are making this a boring league.

"We played a perfect first half when we had three clear chances to score. We closed off all the paths where they could hurt us, then they scored from their first shot. The game was decided by them taking their chances."

Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova has been cautious about his side's title hopes this season, despite the club's best ever start to a season with 15 wins and one draw from the opening 16 rounds.

He once again insisted that Barca cannot become too complacent, citing the anxious ending to his side's 2009/10 title win as a warning sign.

"I have the luck of having a similar experience before," he said. "We were 11 points ahead of Madrid, but then we had to go to Bernabeu to win the title. Also, Atletico are only nine points behind, and they showed how well they can play. We need to include them in the reckoning.

"Many times we have won right at the end, having suffered during the game. We have not been picking up points easily, we could have dropped more points. The league does not seem easy to me, quite the opposite."

Striker David Villa was once again forced to make an appearance from the bench as replaced Pedro in the 80th minute.

Villa's frustration at a lack of starting opportunities since he returned from injury is gradually becoming apparent, but Vilanova believes the Spaniard should expect to fight for his position in a competitive squad.

"For a player of such a high level [like Villa], it is not easy, but we have lots of players like that in this squad," Vilanova said. "Alves and Mascherano were on the bench today too. Alexis did very good work. We do not just judge on scoring goals, but on all their work in the game, offensively and defensively."

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique was much more confident than Vilanova when asked about his side's title credentials, acknowledging that they are in the box seat to become Spanish champions.

"La Liga is only ours to lose," he told AS. "We're in a very favourable position, but we cannot lose a game. If we relax, the danger is that we go into a run where we don't win two or three games and lose our advantage.

"If we lose a game, nothing happens, but we cannot lose a game. We're having a great season. It's something else to watch my team-mates."

Pique conceded that Barca were tested early and were fortunate to take a slender lead into the break with Falcao creating a number of chances on goal.

"The first half took it out of us," he said. "Adriano's goal gave us a lot. We had a very good game against a great team who are second. [Falcao] is a great player - he's having a great season. He runs a lot, so you have to be wary. He's very difficult on the field."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

airwolex wrote:Even the Spanish are aware of how pathetically uncompetitive their league is and it's a worry.

Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova has been cautious about his side's title hopes this season, despite the club's best ever start to a season with 15 wins and one draw from the opening 16 rounds.

"I have the luck of having a similar experience before," he said. "We were 11 points ahead of Madrid, but then we had to go to Bernabeu to win the title. Also, Atletico are only nine points behind, and they showed how well they can play. We need to include them in the reckoning.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

tfco wrote:
airwolex wrote:Even the Spanish are aware of how pathetically uncompetitive their league is and it's a worry.

15 wins in 16 games....you can't make that ish up. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Last season, t'is a new day, new dawn at present. Barca are only a few points to the good, three horse race.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

airwolex wrote:
tfco wrote:

15 wins in 16 games....you can't make that ish up. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sure can when you are posting irrelevant news articles and statistics from LAST season to prove your point .. :taunt: This article is as relevant as posting stats from Arsenals unbeaten run. But carry on with the fruit master thiefco :taunt:

As usual, theifco i'm sure you will recognize this since this is all you engage in lately on this site: :taunt:

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote:Last season, t'is a new day, new dawn at present. Barca are only a few points to the good, three horse race.

Shhh why spoil the fun? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I wonder what Barcelona would do in the EPL.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

cic old boy wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:I feel for people who actually follow that league. Barcelona will win it for 10 straight years and they'll tell you how competitive it is because everybody there can dribble.
I watch football b/c of the quality on display, same with boxing. Two 5 year olds fighting could be “competitive”, but with no technique whatsoever. I wouldn’t want to watch that.
Fair play.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Fair play.
the only similarity to boxing is if floyd mayweather was consistently fighting tomato cans

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:Last season, t'is a new day, new dawn at present. Barca are only a few points to the good, three horse race.
keep deluding yourself.

Barca to win with a 10+ gap...what are the odds?.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:Real Madrid (7-3) Sevilla

with their chances of winning the NDL now at 0%, they are going for individual honours...pinchinchi or whatever dem dey call am. C Ron with ANOTHER hat-trick
His third hat tick against Sevilla
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Come on na!! I have already congratulated Barca when they defeated Real Madrid two weeks ago! NDL is done and over with! They should start preparing for the 2014/2015 season!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ancelotti's 2nd season...hmm

I think he'll be better prepared so as not to concede the league in Sept.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S