Is the NDL season officially over?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is the NDL season officially over?

Post by airwolex »

kolinzo wrote:Come on na!! I have already congratulated Barca when they defeated Real Madrid two weeks ago! NDL is done and over with! They should start preparing for the 2014/2015 season!
My friend na die hard Real fan...he says that he knows who will win the league between him and Barca by week 4. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He's already prepping for next season.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Mr. Piffington wrote:I feel for people who actually follow that league. Barcelona will win it for 10 straight years and they'll tell you how competitive it is because everybody there can dribble.
This is the problem - you are not supposed to be following a league. You are supposed to be watching football. If you know what you are looking for, there are lots of excellent matches played in many leagues every week. When someone says he will only watch the Clasico, you know he does not really understand football because the fact that Barca may ultimately win the league does not detract from the gladiatorial battle that we saw in Real Madrid vs Atletico or the Seville derby or the Galician derby and the other excellent matches between teams that will never win the league. It is the same in every league. The trick is to know which matches to pick and enjoy them instead of "following" an entire league.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Meanwhile in the extra defense league, Man City has scored 7 and counting.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

final pass dammit!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

metalalloy wrote:Meanwhile in the extra defense league, Man City has scored 7 and counting.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wicked
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wake me up when the scoreline is close to...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

tfco wrote:wake me up when the scoreline is close to...

What is wrong with scoring goals? I will suggest that most people go to matches to see good football and goals. There is a reason why the loudest cheers at stadiums are heard and the greatest explosions of joy are seen whenever goals are scored. For some reason, you are always pushing this idea that scoring goals is somehow a bad thing. Football is a spectacle that people pay to enjoy, and the ultimate aim is to score goals because that is the only way to win games.

The story of that match you posted is more than just the scoreline, but you probably did not watch the match. Madrid went 3-0 up and Sevilla brought it back to 3-2 within a space of two minutes. Then Madrid went up 5-2 and Sevilla cut the gap to 5-3 and got a penalty to make it 5-4 but missed. Then Sevilla had a man sent off and that killed their chance of a comeback... If that happened in the EPL you guys would call it "great drama."
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

did the stoke keeper really.score from his box? only in the klr
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:Meanwhile in the extra defense league, Man City has scored 7 and counting.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very useless league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kofi86 wrote: did the stoke keeper really.score from his box? only in the klr
I told you that the league is ..........................

very useless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

kofi86 wrote:did the stoke keeper really.score from his box? only in the klr
Wind-assisted goal.

Btw, Bale has 3 goals and 4 assists in 6 games in his young La Liga career. The league is so easy he didn't even have to adapt to it.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

phantomjournalist wrote:
Wind-assisted goal.

Btw, Bale has 3 goals and 4 assists in 6 games in his young La Liga career. The league is so easy he didn't even have to adapt to it.
So I guess that Bale had a scoring ratio of 0.5 last season with much weaker teammates at Tottenham, too?

How are Soldado, Negredo and Özil doing?
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kofi86 wrote: How are Soldado, Negredo and Özil doing?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Ok, and I thought he scored 4 EPL goals already
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kofi86 wrote:Ok, and I thought he scored 4 EPL goals already
yup

Penaldo has got a massive 4 goals, 3 from the spot. He's on fire

IIRC Spurs were awarded ZERO penalties last season..he'd have truly struggled then :rotf: :rotf: .

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

After week 13
'distance' between 1st and 9th = 20 points

and in that 'other' league, distance between 1st and 9th place (after 11 games) = 7 points.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:
After week 13

and in that 'other' league, distance between 1st and 9th place (after 11 games) = 7 points.
What a tough....................

Useless league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

kofi86 wrote:
phantomjournalist wrote:
Wind-assisted goal.

How are Soldado, Negredo and Özil doing?
Nothing special. Ozil started off well but has since cooled off. Soldado in particular can only score from penalties.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Just the needed 'skills' to be a 'kick and Rush' superstar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

zee wrote:
tfco wrote:
After week 13

What a tough....................

Useless league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NDL ......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

tfco wrote:Real Madrid (7-3) Sevilla

with their chances of winning the NDL now at 0%, they are going for individual honours...pinchinchi or whatever dem dey call am. C Ron with ANOTHER hat-trick
Meanwhile, Real Madrid is in the final of the CL (I hope they lose to Atletico) and Sevilla is on the semi-final of the Europa League...

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

do not confuse NDL with UCL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S