Chinedu Obasi: I'll fight--19/11/2013

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chinedu Obasi: I'll fight--19/11/2013

Post by patrick »

19/11/2013
Chinedu Obasi: I'll fight :clap: :clap:
It is now eight months ago, Chinedu Obasi was for the Royal Blues in a competitive match in use. At the end of last season, the Nigerians had surgery on the left shin. Since then, it is for the attacker: rehab, rehab, rehab. But an end to the suffering of time seems slow in sight.

Obasi is working hard on his comeback back and always makes greater progress. Having already completed on Friday (15.11.) Parts of the training team, the striker took on Tuesday (19.11.) On the part of the entire unit. "I feel good," said Obasi, who is led by head coach Jens Keller piece by piece to the team. "I am thrilled that I get back on the grass and can work out with the guys."

The days of individual training should be for Chinedu Obasi over.
Keller emphasizes, however, that one "should not expect any miracles from him," after such a long time. Like his coach and the Nigerians assesses the situation. "If I can train 100 percent with the team again, the rest comes by itself. I first need to get back into the rhythm, I can again show good performance. "

The period after the operation he classifies itself as a person, a kind of new beginning. Obasi said: "I try to make the best of every situation. I got the time to get fit again. Now I want the team and the club to give something back. I will fight. "
When the 27-year-old will be deployed again for Schalke, is still unclear. His goal for the future is clear, however. "I would soon find the form that I had to Hoffenheim times again," explains Obasi. "I hope that I can help the team soon. I feel better than in the past two years.
http://www.schalke04.de/de/aktuell/news ... -213-.html
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
sabb
Egg
Egg
Re: Chinedu Obasi: I'll fight

Post by sabb »

needs to fight off the weight first
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chinedu Obasi: I'll fight--19/11/2013

Post by patrick »

19/11/2013: Pictures from today's training :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Chei....see the guy belle.
yes o
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Glad to see he is back. His conditioning will come back with more games and training
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The Germans will get him fit again but will he get enough time to play with schalke let alone go to Brazil?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

When Obasi is on song, he is one of the most feared wingers that we have. Ike Uche has to make the squad, not sure about his brother. We need jokers, who can come off the bench in 15-20 minutes and turn a game on its head.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

The guy should manage himself in Germany. I have never seen a selfish player worst than this guy. I can confidently say he is not as good as anybody we currently have playing his position, starter or sub!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

kolinzo wrote:The guy should manage himself in Germany. I have never seen a selfish player worst than this guy. I can confidently say he is not as good as anybody we currently have playing his position, starter or sub!
Opakalinzo strikes again :boo:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kolinzo wrote:The guy should manage himself in Germany. I have never seen a selfish player worst than this guy. I can confidently say he is not as good as anybody we currently have playing his position, starter or sub!
Selfish like how? :shock: :shock: :shock: When? Where?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

patrick wrote:

Kolinzo's middle name is opaks. Lol

Hopefully Obasi gets a chance once he's fully fit but Keshi is a bit tight fisted with call ups so fingers crossed.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Damunk wrote:
Selfish like how? :shock: :shock: :shock: When? Where?
I wonder o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am glad many people, even the Keshi diehards understand the quality of Obasi. He can really excell in Keshi's setup.
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

This obasi guy is super selfish against korea it was very frustrating however on our current team only moses and emenike are better
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:
patrick wrote:

Kolinzo's middle name is opaks. Lol

Hopefully Obasi gets a chance once he's fully fit but Keshi is a bit tight fisted with call ups so fingers crossed.
why people takes his rubbish seriously is the baffling thing. he fits right in with kone kom, bim and tbite.. #cluelessness.com :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Yes we need you to fight Brother

Do it for yourself, but most importantly for the Green White and Green.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

patrick wrote:
It's not opakas. Obasi is stupidly selfish.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

eyan wrote:
patrick wrote:
It's not opakas. Obasi is stupidly selfish.
At least he can beat his man, unlike Musa...At least he has more brain cells than Musa

Please Obasi, Speedy Recovery
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

speedy recovery. that is the important thing, to wish him the best.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

If only Obasi can somehow...miraculously....break into Scalke's 1st team... Imagine a fit, on form Obasi playing at the same level he was in the 2008 Olympics? Alongside Emenike and Moses.......dreams.... :(
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:If only Obasi can somehow...miraculously....break into Scalke's 1st team... Imagine a fit, on form Obasi playing at the same level he was in the 2008 Olympics? Alongside Emenike and Moses.......dreams.... :(
That would be hele hele!

Mouth Watering Prospect. Add in Aluko and Osaze as well for some depth
ekene
Egg
Egg

Post by ekene »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:If only Obasi can somehow...miraculously....break into Scalke's 1st team... Imagine a fit, on form Obasi playing at the same level he was in the 2008 Olympics? Alongside Emenike and Moses.......dreams.... :(
Tell me about it :atc: :atc: :atc: at the moment im content With Victor Obinna Nsofor

Victor.M...................................................Emenike.......................................Victor.O
can04 wrote:speedy recovery. that is the important thing, to wish him the best.
:agree: :agree: Great news he's back
My Guys
ImageAghawonder
Image AkonaUche
ImageNsofority
ImageTERMINATOR

Whos Yours?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147288
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Eaglezbeak wrote:The Germans will get him fit again but will he get enough time to play with schalke let alone go to Brazil?
Brazil? You have to be joking. He has no chance of making it to Brazil. Bros, even if he is fit, I do not believe he will make the squad. Just my tuppence.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics