BREAKING NEWS: Tiger First Edition show by ESPN in Asia...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shola4la
Egg
Egg
BREAKING NEWS: Tiger First Edition show by ESPN in Asia...

Post by shola4la »

Richard Keys (skysports) held up a late Edition of "The SUN" Newspaper which you british cybers will see tomorrowv (saturday, 2/5/05) in Britain which shows conclusive evidence that indeed Peter Kenyan, Pevi Zahedi (Ashley's agent), Ashley Cole and Jose Murinho having that meeting in a hotel room. The fella that reported this is the waiter that served them in that hotel room and he swore an affidavit before telling all.

What all this means is that The Sun are willing to work with Arsenal provided that Arsenal lodges an official complaint with the FA to support their claim by providing the evidence they have. Through all this while that the story broke out, Peter Kenyon has not denied the story and there is a precidence here with him, Sven Goran Eriksson as well as Jose Murinho being taped up without getting permission to talk to them.

Moving on to David Dein, with his power and connection in the FA, believe it or not, he will file a complaint with the FA and they will set out to make sure Chelsea are made a scapegoat by ducking them 10 points. Being an Arsenal fan I'm supposed to be happy as that makes it a 3 horse race for the title again but to be honest, I won't be happy with that end result even though Chelsea should pay for thinking they can do what they have with Roman's money and break any rules they want to achieve their aim.

Finally, it's inevitable that the details of this tell tale in THE SUN is bound to make Ashley Cole quit Arsenal at the end of the season. Gunners fan, no fear, before Cole was Silvinho and before them was Winterburn so we'd definitely get a good replacement.

Make sure you get The SUN tomorrow to get all the details and make your own conclusions.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

I am sure we read it in todays SUN so i really don't know what you are talking about, when you said we should read it on Sat. :shock:
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:I am sure we read it in todays SUN so i really don't know what you are talking about, when you said we should read it on Sat. :shock:
I don't know what you're on about here but I watched the program live and Richard Keys held up a late edition which had the story on the front page. Here's today's edition of the Sun from their site and there's no mention of it there so I don't know what you read.

ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

shola4la wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:I am sure we read it in todays SUN so i really don't know what you are talking about, when you said we should read it on Sat. :shock:
I don't know what you're on about here but I watched the program live and Richard Keys held up a late edition which had the story on the front page. Here's today's edition of the Sun from their site and there's no mention of it there so I don't know what you read.

Maybe Chelsea have got their lawyers involved. I dont think one eye witness is enough for the Sun to run with the story because if it proves to be false Chelsea will take them to the cleaners