CAM Vs ALG(1-1) Full Time

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Cameroon were good, and although Algeria acquited themselves favourably , I came away with the impression that Cameroon will emerge stronger.

I expect them to drop idrissou who reminded me of Lawal without the fortituous goals and also expect Atouba to start probably in the position he plays for Basle where he is excellent.

The Group will be close though and this was two points dropped for Cameroun however you look at it.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Wow. I can't believe Cameroon is making so much headlines in this forum. Is this Nigeria playing or it is Cameroon? 300 + threads? Wow. Good analyses gusy.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

bamendaboy wrote:Wow. I can't believe Cameroon is making so much headlines in this forum. Is this Nigeria playing or it is Cameroon? 300 + threads? Wow. Good analyses gusy.
Hey you should have known we love Queermaroon in Nigeria
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

PaJimoh wrote:This could be bad news for SE. We might meet before the final, if we win our group and Cameroon come second in theirs
Well you used the right word in this sentence and that is the word "if" Btw what is wrong in meeting Cameroon? We meet them and we beat them. It is as simple as that. We have to get the monkey off our back sooner or later anyways.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Robbynice wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:This could be bad news for SE. We might meet before the final, if we win our group and Cameroon come second in theirs
Well you used the right word in this sentence and that is the word "if" Btw what is wrong in meeting Cameroon? We meet them and we beat them. It is as simple as that. We have to get the monkey off our back sooner or later anyways.
Robby did you get my reply to ur e-mail?
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Hey Bamenda boys, of course we love Cameroun soccer (despite you being naughty neighbours). Yeah you don't play the stylish, entertaining soccer Nigeria is known for, but you are a great side to watch all the same. And a solid team too.

Yeah, we might have selfish interests because you are one of the major challengers to our Nations Cup ambitions, so we better watch our backs and follow your actions closely. But you are ambassadors of Africa. We would support you so long as you don't stand in our way.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I will more confident that we can beat Cameroun in any round as long as it is not the final. Check prior stats and you will Cameroun has never beaten us in the ANC apart from the final.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

shaq wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Yes and as you requested you are off he list. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:I will more confident that we can beat Cameroun in any round as long as it is not the final. Check prior stats and you will Cameroun has never beaten us in the ANC apart from the final.
Even when they beat us for final sef e dey always get k-leg. :(
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Robbynice wrote:
shaq wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Yes and as you requested you are off he list. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robbynice did you get my reply to your E-mail?????
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Algeria did well. Two games to go and Cameroon need to focus. I think Nigeria has won this ANC.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The Cameroonians play well but lacked that bit of luck in front of goal, Algeria were reallyy out of it but defended pretty well
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

when i logged on and so 16pages of replies to this thread, i was stunned. Cameroun is playing and the reaction is this great. i cant wait 4 2morrow's game against Morocco. and from what's happening, every team can be BEATEN.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Robby,
hope you got my reply.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Cameroon played 4-3-3 which cost them;they would come out more smoking in subsequent games.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Cameroun lost two points. Algeria are the weakest team in that group and i was hoping cameriun would grab their 3 points. They have put themselves under undue pressure because the next match has become a must win. Maybe it pressure might just make them come out to play their game.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.