WE 'lost' but what about our kit?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg
WE 'lost' but what about our kit?

Post by mouko »

Well boys you all have seen it. We should have put it away. We failed because some 'babalawo' put Eto'o name inside im pot and add lizard tail and frog eye. But Eto'o father don promise to scatter the pot by Zim match.
-But seriously fellows tell me what you think of those Cameroon outfit. Aren't they the cutest thing?
- Fellows pls be objective this time, at least for once.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WE 'lost' but what about our kit?

Post by green4life »

mouko wrote:Well boys you all have seen it. We should have put it away. We failed because some 'babalawo' put Eto'o name inside im pot and add lizard tail and frog eye. But Eto'o father don promise to scatter the pot by Zim match.
-But seriously fellows tell me what you think of those Cameroon outfit. Aren't they the cutest thing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: that's a weak attempt at a joke :lol: it's one thing to look like a clown... but it must feel like doo-doo when you look like a clown and you don't deliver on the pitch... there's nothing cool about that. 8)
Greatwon
Egg
Egg

Post by Greatwon »

mouko wrote:Well boys you all have seen it. We should have put it away. We failed because some 'babalawo' put Eto'o name inside im pot and add lizard tail and frog eye. But Eto'o father don promise to scatter the pot by Zim match.
From wetin I dey hear, Cameroun with their gay jersey 4 don loose that match. Make Eto'o father get to work quick quick b4 the names wey dey 4 the babalawo pot go grow.
"...I believe we can go the whole season
unbeaten...". --- Arsene Wenger, Oct 2002
Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible will make a violent revolution inevitable.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Mouko are you for real.These boys can't even exchange jerseys after match without the use of scissors :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Cute and Jersey should not go together unless we are talking about a female volley ball team...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

miuko i hope UR a female because for a guy to say the jersy looks cute is just too much!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

you guys never cease to amaze me, when people criticize cameroon, you claim they're not being "objective". I guess we would be objective in your eyes if we told you that the cameroon jersies are perfect....
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Cute and Jersey should not go together unless we are talking about a female volley ball team...

even the girls on the female volleyball team dont wear jersies that tight...i could see Mboma's nipples for god's sake..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Whooa why you lookin... no but seriously can some1 post a picture?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Blakes wrote:

even the girls on the female volleyball team dont wear jersies that tight...i could see Mboma's nipples for god's sake..
:o :o Na wa o...is that what u were looking at?
Abek, Mouko, those outfits are the best things after sliced bread...but i dont know why ur men decided to put them on cos they are meant for ladies....or is cross-dressing the latest in Cameroun?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

But seriously fellows tell me what you think of those Cameroon outfit. Aren't they the cutest thing?
Kai, Kai, Kai, that one na jersey or na swim suit? The funniest thing is that the part thats supposed to be the shorts looks like what we used to put on for Physical and health education sessions in primary school.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Those jerseys are atrocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who was their Obioma??/Make aba made and okirika wake up look like hilfiger and roca wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those jerseys are a cryng shame, like their game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya 4 cameroon 0 :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

The most painful aspect of is that, they thought the jersey is meant to intimidate their opponents with their tiny tiny plank like chest. Except for few players they are not even big in the chest like the Italias and tight outfit like that only fit well with somebody who has hefty build. I pray you get your heart together against Zimbabwe cus you are yet to receive the shock of your lives.
BIG JAY
Egg
Egg

Post by BIG JAY »

original skeepolah wrote:Those jerseys are atrocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who was their Obioma??/Make aba made and okirika wake up look like hilfiger and roca wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those jerseys are a cryng shame, like their game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya 4 cameroon 0 :mrgreen:
oh boy you be typical Igboman. I've not heard that word OBIOMA in decades. na wa for you oh!!!!
"pepper wey no pepper...., na Egusi"
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

Blakes wrote: i could see Mboma's nipples for god's sake..
not that you were looking...
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Una be laboratory (sorry.. marketing) experiments for Puma. As 'indomitable' as the Cats are... Why you think dem Puma no dey try anyone else in their kitting contract for this nonsense? Wait, soon they go try some blouse and skirt on you as someone said on another thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

My thought exactly !!!
Cellular wrote:Cute and Jersey should not go together unless we are talking about a female volley ball team...
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

Me thinks you might have been looking a bit too hard :lol:
Blakes wrote:

Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

See as people dey blast cameroon jersey :mrgreen: sotay mouko no reply again. :mrgreen: :lol:
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!