France 23 - Nasri misses

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 23 - Nasri misses

Post by platinum »

bully12 wrote:
niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Coach really nor like am. But no fuss made because there r no Div 3 junks to replace him. He will still be missed IMHO.
People said they'd miss Cantona and Nasri is nowhere near the talent that great #7 was. Bad influences on the squad are a no-no.

When you talk of D3 junk, you're acting as if Nigeria has players who were playing week in, week out at the biggest clubs in the world, league winners, etc who were ignored. I saw someone make a similar comment regarding Spain and someone else called Brazil lightweight. Levels pass levels, Nigeria's hope at this world cup is 100% based on unpredictability and a STRONG unit. If we rely on individuals, we don't stand a dog's chance in hell. If the SE went into the Mundial with the best 23 individuals Nigeria has, lets just say Okocha and Kanu would be in the team.
Can we get good players in our strong unit? Or do we have to keep depending on the likes of Gabriel Reuben - kicked out of Kilmanock, Uchebo and Nwofor - kicked out of Venlo.

We will do well because we have a good starting line-up but our bench is full of "droppers" not worthy enough to wear the GWG.
Please I entreat you to rewatch the last match between Nigeria and Mexico . After rewatching the match you are still convinced we have a good starting lineup then I will infer you and Keshi are inhaling or consuming this same chemical. The players that started the match are pretty much our starters . There is no question about it Keshi needed to revamp the team seriously judging from the poor performances the boys exhibited. I strongly doubt if we will have a good World Cup tournament with the players Keshi called up .

Who do you think could have come in and made that side MARKEDLY better. We're not talking of some pie in the sky guesstimation.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Coaches like Del Boasque, Deschamps, and Scolari have overlooked like 2 or 3 good players. Keshi has overlooked close to 6 or 7.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

olu wrote:Coaches like Del Boasque, Deschamps, and Scolari have overlooked like 2 or 3 good players. Keshi has overlooked close to 6 or 7.

Who are these 6 or 7 world beaters?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Please name a starting 11 that you would have preferred to see..
bully12 wrote:
niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Coach really nor like am. But no fuss made because there r no Div 3 junks to replace him. He will still be missed IMHO.
People said they'd miss Cantona and Nasri is nowhere near the talent that great #7 was. Bad influences on the squad are a no-no.

When you talk of D3 junk, you're acting as if Nigeria has players who were playing week in, week out at the biggest clubs in the world, league winners, etc who were ignored. I saw someone make a similar comment regarding Spain and someone else called Brazil lightweight. Levels pass levels, Nigeria's hope at this world cup is 100% based on unpredictability and a STRONG unit. If we rely on individuals, we don't stand a dog's chance in hell. If the SE went into the Mundial with the best 23 individuals Nigeria has, lets just say Okocha and Kanu would be in the team.
Can we get good players in our strong unit? Or do we have to keep depending on the likes of Gabriel Reuben - kicked out of Kilmanock, Uchebo and Nwofor - kicked out of Venlo.

We will do well because we have a good starting line-up but our bench is full of "droppers" not worthy enough to wear the GWG.
Please I entreat you to rewatch the last match between Nigeria and Mexico . After rewatching the match you are still convinced we have a good starting lineup then I will infer you and Keshi are inhaling or consuming this same chemical. The players that started the match are pretty much our starters . There is no question about it Keshi needed to revamp the team seriously judging from the poor performances the boys exhibited. I strongly doubt if we will have a good World Cup tournament with the players Keshi called up .
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Veronica Eagle's room mate isn't taking things lying low

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldc ... squad.html

In true Vero style she slams the coach :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Platinum

I agree with you totally. I have a friend of mine who grew up in France and played youth soccer with Anelka and I told him that France is loaded and barring their usual internal discord, would definitely be a dark horse team.

But he was so dismissive and negative, a seemingly common disposition, among Frenchies towards their national team that I was quite shocked.

But we go see sha .... the dude also gave quite an insight into Wenger :shock:
Mazi Aniks,please biko tell us waiti your friend talk about Wenger.
Abi wenger dey plan to mess our FA cup final or move back to France?Haba you go make me start shake oooh.