Be silent! The Lions are training

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Be silent! The Lions are training

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

The Goddess wrote:
Gudo wrote:All those great former Indomitable lions and not one of them is fit to coach the current ILS?

I hate seeing African teams with white managers/coaches :boo: :boo: :boo:
You´re racist :mrgreen:
On this I am very racist!! What's wrong with the Cameroonian FA?

the likes of Nigeria and Ghana are showing the way! :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Gudo wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
Gudo wrote:All those great former Indomitable lions and not one of them is fit to coach the current ILS?

You think Cameroon is quick to get with the program?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

pajimoh wrote:Image

It's hard to be quiet when you're rolling on the floor laughing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I mean is this not the pinafore wearing cats, sorry, Lions? :tic:
Oh my gawd!! :lol:

pussycat down, pussycat down!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Gudo wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

It´s all about politics. They dont want to pay their own `country` man that kind of money out of jealousy.
Jacque Songo and mboma Patrick will actually make a good coaching pair.
The Spanisch guy Clemente and Omam Biyick were also a good pair until Clemente fell out with the federation and got fired. Cameroon played great football under these 2 guys and won many games.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I don't want to repost those large photos but I swear I saw Rigobert Song in one of those photos. How does he still make the Cameroon squad even though he's supposedly retired? He's like those 6th year seniors who never want to leave high school.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Rigo Song is on NONE of those pics. It´s probably Gaetang Bong. He´s got dreads too.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Out of the 5 African teams going to Brazil, only ONE is showing love and respect for their country, i.e. training and playing a trial match for their countrymen

Naija dey go London
Cameroon dey France
Algeria dey Belgium
Ivory Coast dey go France
Ghana is playing in Accra on Friday :thumbs:
Last edited by Rawlings on Thu May 22, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

How come Cameroonian soccer players look more like motor park touts than footballers :mrgreen: :?: Not to mention that they do play like motor park touts :D :!:

Cheers.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

kalani JR wrote:I don't want to repost those large photos but I swear I saw Rigobert Song in one of those photos. How does he still make the Cameroon squad even though he's supposedly retired? He's like those 6th year seniors who never want to leave high school.
LOL that is Gaetang Bong :lol: :lol:
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Rawlings wrote:Out of the 5 African teams going to Brazil, only ONE is showing love and respect for their country, i.e. training and playing a trial match for their countrymen

Naija dey go London
Cameroon dey France
Algeria dey Belgium
Rawlings at the beginning it´s not good to have the players at home(atleast in the case of Cameroon) due to too many distractions. You will have aunts and uncles comming to pay them visit. You´ll have all kinds of quark journalists stalking them with the public either insulting or worshipping them. Besides, we do have a very against Macedonia( or Uruguay not very sure which) on Monday. When are they going to fly in for the game if they were are home?
Before they fly over to Brazil, they´ll have a gala to have the last blessins from the public in Yaounde.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

The Goddess wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Out of the 5 African teams going to Brazil, only ONE is showing love and respect for their country, i.e. training and playing a trial match for their countrymen

Naija dey go London
Cameroon dey France
Algeria dey Belgium
Rawlings at the beginning it´s not good to have the players at home(atleast in the case of Cameroon) due to too many distractions. You will have aunts and uncles comming to pay them visit. You´ll have all kinds of quark journalists stalking them with the public either insulting or worshipping them. Besides, we do have a very against Macedonia( or Uruguay not very sure which) on Monday. When are they going to fly in for the game if they were are home?
Before they fly over to Brazil, they´ll have a gala to have the last blessins from the public in Yaounde.
Understood.
Thank God Ghana is past those days when every Kofi, Kwame or Ama could walk into the camp
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote:Why is every team already training a week before Nigeria ?

The two weeks is good for players that are injured to get treatment and for some players to go on vacation with family, recharge for the upcoming challenge.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The training on thursday was divided in 3 groups. The first group was made up of players who according to Finke had not played many games in the lastrst times, in other words, a group compused of bench warmers. :mrgreen:
This group was made up ALex Song, Salli Edgar, Fabrice Olinga, Mohammadou Idrissou, the 4 goal keepers Ithanje, Assembe, Njock and one other.

The second group was made up with some players in the fitness; Nkoulou, Chedou, Choupo Moting, Matip, Nyom, Loe, Moukandjo.

The 3 rd group had massage. It was made of Bédimo, Webo, Eto'o, Kana, Moukandjo, Nyom et Mbia. Mbia had to jogg alone with one of the trainers through out the village for some reason.lol
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

All these Cameroonian dudes have the same profile: Defenders/ Defensive mids ... how many of them can score? How many can pass the ball to the guy who can score? Very few ... very few ...
For Cameroon to succeed in Brazil, they need to avoid conceding any goals. Once they fall behind ... Cameroon can't catch up ...
Bepanda
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

bepanda wrote:All these Cameroonian dudes have the same profile: Defenders/ Defensive mids ... how many of them can score? How many can pass the ball to the guy who can score? Very few ... very few ...
For Cameroon to succeed in Brazil, they need to avoid conceding any goals. Once they fall behind ... Cameroon can't catch up ...
Bepanda
Massa make man just enjoy the training before the real thing.
We know say Cameroon don turn na mash ball them but even mash ball them get too dream, we fit top our group, and Nigeria go win World Cup, until reality strikes in. lol
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

cyrilndo wrote:
bepanda wrote:All these Cameroonian dudes have the same profile: Defenders/ Defensive mids ... how many of them can score? How many can pass the ball to the guy who can score? Very few ... very few ...
Bepanda
We know say Cameroon don turn na mash ball them but even mash ball them get too dream, we fit top our group, and Nigeria go win World Cup, until reality strikes in. lol
You can create ur own reality. If u dont dream big and see greatness/victory in ur minds eyes, you´ll always be limited.
The lions will do well well. Many are listed as defensive midfielders but few are actually holding midfielders. The rest are box to box.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Goddess wrote:
cyrilndo wrote:
Bepanda
You can create ur own reality. If u dont dream big and see greatness/victory in ur minds eyes, you´ll always be limited.
The lions will do well well. Many are listed as defensive midfielders but few are actually holding midfielders. The rest are box to box.
No be a mind thing o, you have to lay the ground work to get to your destination, dreaming won't do us any good unless w/o planning and execution...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Advocating rational thought since 1987
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Rawlings wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

Naija dey go London
Cameroon dey France
Algeria dey Belgium
Understood.
Thank God Ghana is past those days when every Kofi, Kwame or Ama could walk into the camp
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Goddess take your useless thread back to CRAPFOOT. No one except you and Bamendagoat are interested in your useless team. Your lucky Cape Verde messed up at the last minute. It should have been them not the domitable kitty cats that we get to see rep Africa at Brazil. Rubbish.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote:Goddess take your useless thread back to CRAPFOOT. No one except you and Bamendagoat are interested in your useless team. Your lucky Cape Verde messed up at the last minute. It should have been them not the domitable kitty cats that we get to see rep Africa at Brazil. Rubbish.
Na we ask cape Verde for fockup?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Training on Friday

Eto, makoun and Moukando making jokes
[/video]
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

maceo4 wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
cyrilndo wrote:
Bepanda
No be a mind thing o, you have to lay the ground work to get to your destination, dreaming won't do us any good unless w/o planning and execution...
Of course planning and executon must be there too. But dreaming about the impossibility is also very important. It motivates.