Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ora
Egg
Egg
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by ora »

Keshit is not innocent, but on this forum he can do no wrong.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ora wrote:Keshit is not innocent, but on this forum he can do no wrong.
keep this up, you will soon become why was i deleted
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:ANS has no credibility.
Btw, here is a post the same ANS dude made on CE (when he was still posting here) re Keshi almost 2 and half years ago (following Keshi's first-ever list of players)...
In that particular instance his source was also the same Atta Aneke (there appears to be a symbiotuic working relationship between both), so we know where their biases lie.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216486&start=115
disnky wrote:I respect Keshi a lot given the result's of the National Teams he'd managed, and now with the Nigeria NT. I think he has excellent technical skills, and obviously the best Nigerian Coach presently, way ahead of Siasia, who was rejected by other lesser NTs before he became the Nigeria Coach. To be successful in any venture in life, u must have INTEGRITY which Keshi lacks. He is a liar,and should not be trusted anymore. Keshi's handling of those he did not invite to the NT was a very bad PR job. Recently he lost out on another return to Coach Togo because of integrity issues again. The difference between Keshi and Siasia is clear. Some of Siasia's statements were too true to be published. I know even in the Bible, the book of Genesis, Abraham lied when he said his beautiful wife was his sister to avoid being killed. But Keshi's lies are too many,and he contradicts himself,and is easily found out. Let them call Kaita's Russian club those who say he's injured. We have selected the best, Keshi said. I am very conversant wit Norwegian Football, and in contact with most of the players there, Ogude was never injured. Then for the Super-agent tag by the writer, I understand Aneke was involved in the transfer of Man Utd's No 2 goalkeeper from Norway to England. Quack agents cant pull off such deals.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Damunk wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Damunk wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
ugly boy wrote:Where there is smoke. There is fire.
Kpom the dropping of NOsa made no sense whatsoever ....:until now
@damunk yeah, same way ce members attack dcf like a pack of brainless wolves when he says uncomfortable truths about the team
Thanks ANS for being a fearless journalist
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Fearless journalist"
You know enough about ANS to stake your credibility on him?
Okay o. Nobody will tell you before you make a quiet tactical withdrawal. :lol:
He is a journalist no?
I don't know him and don't need to know him to see that he is fearless compared to his cowardly counterparts in the media who till this day haven't mustered up the courage to ask obvious questions like where did he find babatunde and how did uchebo suddenly break into his squad; Why he has frozen out Haruna and on what basis he invited Reuben

he seems to he the only one speaking up about what we all know is happening that much I know

My credibility ? lol do u know me? :laugh: who cares?
Well, as long as u continue to express an opinion here and anywhere else, it's obvious you expect to be part of a larger conversation. Now unless you have sadly concluded you are on everyone's 'ignore' list - which, despite everything, is unlikely - then your credibility is (or should be) important to you.
Otherwise u might as well be having this conversation with yourself.
Oh..... and that 'fearless' guy ANS. :idea:
Lol well, despite everything I'm sure You have a brain. And are capable of working out the difference between you and everybody.
The invitation to place me on your ignore list for applauding fearless journalism is always open
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

smartbrother wrote:
Damunk wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
@damunk yeah, same way ce members attack dcf like a pack of brainless wolves when he says uncomfortable truths about the team
"Fearless journalist"
He is a journalist no?
I don't know him and don't need to know him to see that he is fearless compared to his cowardly counterparts in the media who till this day haven't mustered up the courage to ask obvious questions like where did he find babatunde and how did uchebo suddenly break into his squad; Why he has frozen out Haruna and on what basis he invited Reuben

he seems to he the only one speaking up about what we all know is happening that much I know

My credibility ? lol do u know me? :laugh: who cares?
O boy! you don't know who you're vouching for. They ANS guy? he's as crude, unprofessional and fake as anybody can imagine. I fuess you need to follow this link and read a lot of garbage he throws around
http://www.nairaland.com/1714428/wow-fa ... t#22915988
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216486&start=115
disnky wrote:I respect Keshi a lot given the result's of the National Teams he'd managed, and now with the Nigeria NT. I think he has excellent technical skills, and obviously the best Nigerian Coach presently, way ahead of Siasia, who was rejected by other lesser NTs before he became the Nigeria Coach. To be successful in any venture in life, u must have INTEGRITY which Keshi lacks. He is a liar,and should not be trusted anymore. Keshi's handling of those he did not invite to the NT was a very bad PR job. Recently he lost out on another return to Coach Togo because of integrity issues again. The difference between Keshi and Siasia is clear. Some of Siasia's statements were too true to be published. I know even in the Bible, the book of Genesis, Abraham lied when he said his beautiful wife was his sister to avoid being killed. But Keshi's lies are too many,and he contradicts himself,and is easily found out. Let them call Kaita's Russian club those who say he's injured. We have selected the best, Keshi said. I am very conversant wit Norwegian Football, and in contact with most of the players there, Ogude was never injured. Then for the Super-agent tag by the writer, I understand Aneke was involved in the transfer of Man Utd's No 2 goalkeeper from Norway to England. Quack agents cant pull off such deals.
Btw, note that when he refers to the "the writer" in the third person in his CE post above...
He is actually referring to the following ANS news article (which was the thread starter) that he HIMSELF had written.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216486
Super Agent Atta Aneke: FEGOR OGUDE Is As Fit As Fiddle

Stephen Keshi's reputation as Coach of the Super Eagles is coming under severe scrutiny from highly knowledgeable Nigerian fans.

Last week, the former Anderlecht libero named 11 foreign based professionals for the battle of Kigali. Omitted from that list was a very important player of the squad, the Vålerenga midfielder Fegor Ogude, who he claimed is currently injured and just coming back.

Atta Aneke, the Norwegian-Nigerian agent, who manages the former Warri Wolves skipper has confirmed to the microphones of allnigeriasoccer.com that Ogude is as fit as a fiddle.

''Fegor has not been injured for the last three months, and as fit as a fiddle. We were surprised when we heard that he apparently had an injury and that's why he was not called up for the Super Eagles African Cup of Nations qualifying game against Rwanda.

''It is not correct at all. He is currently in La Manga ( Spain) for a pre- season camp and played 2 out of 2 games there so far,'' Atta Aneke, who is one of the most reputable agents in Scandinavia, told allnigeriasoccer.com.

Adding things up, the recuperating Tavria midfielder Sani Kaita, who was patched up (we've been informed) for his club's 3-1 friendly win over Turkish club Antalyaspor on Tuesday, was handed a recall to the National Team in place of Fegor Ogude.

The Press Office of Tavria has released a statement on the official website FC Tavria confirming that the ex Kano Pillar is lacking match fitness, but will allow him travel to Nigeria for National Team doctors to assess his physical condition.

If we are to borrow the words from our colleagues at Nigeria's number one Sports Program on television, Sports Splash on Lagos Television (not an advertorial), Kaita's invitation to the National Team is a massive, massive failure by Stephen Keshi and his scouting team.

The question remains: Can Sani Kaita after more than two months out through injury survive the heat of Rwanda? This is a poser Stephen Keshi must answer!

Ifeanyi Abanum

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=6473
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I thought ANS has been banned on this site as a source after Ifeanyi was proven to be unreliable.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mapet wrote:O boy! you don't know who you're vouching for. They ANS guy? he's as crude, unprofessional and fake as anybody can imagine. I fuess you need to follow this link and read a lot of garbage he throws around
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ora
Egg
Egg

Post by ora »

Delete me? Please make my day bro. Truth is the truth.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Gotti wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Someone should tell me why Keshi has not sued ANS
Why would any sane person spend over a decade (on the average) in Nigerian courts and expend lots of money on lawyers suing a hapless dude who would not be able to satisfy any significant judgment?
Keshi has an American Passport, n'est ce pas?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Just go to this link and you will know not to put any stock in that lunatic.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246968&hilit=Ifeanyi+Abanum
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cristao II wrote:Keshi has an American Passport, n'est ce pas?
Libel suits are even much more difficult to win in the US...
Essentially, any "public figure" (and that term is not limited to public officials) is fair play.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

smartbrother wrote:
Damunk wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
"Fearless journalist"
He is a journalist no?
?
Solowe the peacock and his cronies argued along the lines that he is not a journalist and thus is not subject to the same standard journalists are held to
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:
mapet wrote:O boy! you don't know who you're vouching for. They ANS guy? he's as crude, unprofessional and fake as anybody can imagine. I fuess you need to follow this link and read a lot of garbage he throws around
His PR machine helped us with knowing him better...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246968

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=248219

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246013
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ora
Egg
Egg

Post by ora »

What is the essence of a forum? To have varying/ opposing but civil points of view or for ALL of us to be narrow minded and unaccommodating of opposing view points?

I do believe that this Forum was created before Keshit ascended to the Coaching position of the SE and darn, he did win the ANC so what.

Is he immortal,is he not the same coach that was a laugh of this Forum when he coached Togo, Mali...?
It is not today and it will not stop on Keshit if he takes bribe, so lets keep the conversation going with the varying point of views.

Or should this Forum be renamed as "Keshit glorifying room"? Laugh my #$% off, oops.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
Gotti wrote:
His PR machine helped us with knowing him better...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246968

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=248219

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246013

wetin man no go see or hear for CE? Some human beings have no decency nor conscience.
To just sit and manufacture libelous tales like this?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ora wrote:What is the essence of a forum? To have varying/ opposing but civil points of view or for ALL of us to be narrow minded and unaccommodating of opposing view points?

I do believe that this Forum was created before Keshit ascended to the Coaching position of the SE and darn, he did win the ANC so what.

Is he immortal,is he not the same coach that was a laugh of this Forum when he coached Togo, Mali...?
It is not today and it will not stop on Keshit if he takes bribe, so lets keep the conversation going with the varying point of views.

Or should this Forum be renamed as "Keshit glorifying room"? Laugh my #$% off, oops.
With all due respect, irrelevant and diversionary...
"Opposing view points" is not a one-way street and includes assessing the credibility of sources.

By voluntarily addressing the PUBLIC in a PUBLIC forum, one grants that PUBLIC audience the unfettered right of response...
So when this same ANS dude PUBLICLY accused CE's AJ Guru of murdering Olubayo Adefemi, pardon us for not bowing rankadede to that "opposing view"!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Gotti wrote:
Essentially, any "public figure" (and that term is not limited to public officials) is fair play.
It is not "fair play" if you can prove malice. If you can show that the defamatory statement was motivated by malice, you prevail.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
ora wrote:What is the essence of a forum? To have varying/ opposing but civil points of view or for ALL of us to be narrow minded and unaccommodating of opposing view points?

With all due respect, irrelevant and diversionary...
"Opposing view points" is not a one-way street and includes assessing the credibility of sources.

By voluntarily addressing the PUBLIC in a PUBLIC forum, one grants that PUBLIC audience the unfettered right of response...
So when this same ANS dude PUBLICLY accused CE's AJ Guru of murdering Olubayo Adefemi, pardon us for not bowing rankadede to that "opposing view"!

was he not the same dude (under another moniker) who came and accused KoC of murder, even claiming (and swearing) that KoC was prison-bound?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ahidjo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ahidjo »

Is it not shocking that after 3 pages of posts, nobody seems to be addressing the real issues. In a decent environment, any allegation, irrespective of the source must be investigated. This idea of ignoring a weighty allegation as this has become Nigeria's and Nigerians' ways of treating issues with levity. Nobody should tell me that the way and manner players are chosen for the Super Eagles does not call for suspicion. Any sane climate would invite people for questioning to unravel the truth. Not doing anything or casting aspersion on the "supposed revealers" of this alleged deal will not solve one problem. We must act now to save Nigeria and Stephen Keshi from this corruption that has infested and killed every thing we do as a people and nation.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Elexus wrote:It is not "fair play" if you can prove malice. If you can show that the defamatory statement was motivated by malice, you prevail.
First, the standards differ from state to state...
But malice is hardly the prevailing burden of proof in any state.

Rather, it is often a reckless disregard for the truth or otherwise of the statement, which in itself is an extremely high threshold (as it essentially goes to the state of mind of another person). But in addition, the burden is compounded further upwards for PUBLIC FIGURES (which again includes more than just public officials), because they are deemed to have an easier and more readily-available access to public media that would enable them to redress such libel without the necessity of judicial intervention. Why do you think that despite the mud-sling that is a fabric of US public life there is precious few libel suits?
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Elexus wrote:
Gotti wrote:
It is not "fair play" if you can prove malice. If you can show that the defamatory statement was motivated by malice, you prevail.

Good luck proving actual malice..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ora
Egg
Egg

Post by ora »

I do agree and concur to your assertion that any posting or write ups MUST be substantiated with facts, agreed. My point is this, issues related to Keshi always creates an hyper state with some of us on this forum and that should not be the case. Who says their point is accurate or their sources are reliable?

The point of the matter is that we can not allow Keshit and is shenanigans bewilder us just because he won ANC (Hooray) many coaches that had won more and still got laid off. So please do not give me this Holier than though crap about Keshit.

Some of Keshits decsions are wrong period, such as the base line of his ultimate selection (My view), whether he takes or he did not take "Agency", "Search" or what ever fee we all do know that he is a Nigerian official (Coach) and there is a tendency for them to take egunje.