Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun won't

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by Maradona »

yannick wrote:
Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria will not beat Bosnia. Sorry but this team is simply not good enough.
...if our in-house issues are fixed with no ifs and buts we will do good and win.
Sorry bro. Bosnia is a better TEAM!
That is the most important aspect.
what happens if we beat Bosnia? are you going to #$% off and stop trolling around CE?
I will have Oga Keshi as my avatar for 6 months. :lol:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

goke313 wrote:Image

Someone should kindly join these two gifs.
Unbelievable :shock: !
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:My only shock will be if Cameroon doesnt get another RED. Nevertheless as idiotic as Song's actions were, that was no RED card. He struck downwards at a hand that was placed on him.

Over-reaction from the Ref, but mugu Song should not have put himself in that situation

The replay looked like he elbowed the guy's back. Pure RED, if purple card dey sef, that na wetin dem supposed give am....a nice ban should be joining the red card. The guy na blockhead.
I saw a downward swing, using MMA lingo "hammer fist" :woot: :woot: If una talk say na elbow, then whatever. Like I said he is an angel* who should have never put himself in that situation
The fool got sent off for trying to use his elbow like a hammer, very dangerous combination of two lethal weapons. Ewu bamenda!
Olye, wetin my nam come do here?
You be bamenda boy, but here Ewu stands for goat , this time i meant goat from bamenda ...that is in reference to that retard called Song
he understood what you were saying. His real name is Bamenda Goat.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Cape Verde will be laughing at CAF now.

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

mate wrote:
Cellular wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
When we comment now you go begin get emotional... :(

Oh come on now. Nigeria is not Cameroon. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Nigeria vs Bosnia is going to be a battle. Both teams are prepared. But guess what? Nigeria have 3 points and Bosnia have 0. Argentina may not need points against Nigeria. This is not insignificant.

In contrast, Cameroon came in with a loss. Eto got injured. The disciplinary issues reared themselves. Not even in the same league as Nigeria.

Cheers, Mate
...where you get that from? We have 1 pt. Sure, we need 3pts on saturday.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Cape Verde will be laughing at CAF now.

...@hayatuo :lol: :lol:
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

no disrespect, but some African sides r just useless. Y do these teams keep appearing and performing the same way/posting the same results. And we claim to be balanced and advanced in this sports with our euro and s. American counterparts. Let's keep diluting our conscience and deceiving Self. Who will bite the dust next???? I tire for them, and even if new teams rep the continent they will still open anus. We r not going anywhere. Tired of this sha. Think we just represent to make up the numbers, but game no dey. All the pros we have. Sad. It's nonsense. Total nonsense. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

goke313 wrote:Image
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cape Verde, Libya and Togo say hi!
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Thank u amafalos. We do defend better than those toothless lions. Back to yaounde via bicycle. Yeye. Smh.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You've seen nothing yet. Wait until you run into Brazil! :scared:
Last edited by KB on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

amafolas wrote:
platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
FIFA can't. Sepp Blatter is not popular in Europe. Without the support of 50+ African teams he would have since lost his seat. So he has to keep CAF happy. We just have to do out bit because if some Eurocentric guy takes over FIFA, africa will be worse of for it. Actually, will we?

That's my point. I know fifa no go gree because like i said and you noted, we're 50something heavy, huge support.

A eurocentric guy might be the best thing for us. Just like with aid and economics, we need to help ourselves first and quit relying on freebies and handouts. The reason i advocate the points system is if we deserve it, we'll get the extra places.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
goke313 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just lovely... shame no dey catch dem?
Goke abeg u get Di extended version? I bin off TV at 4 kondo come see say I miss the actual closing fireworks. Cheers.
Just saw the highlights....After the first round of games, I have decided not to disrupt my schedules just to catch the African games except Nigeria.

Pretty stupid by BAE but the #8 needs to be really flogged and wired several dirty slaps. I can understand BAE's frustration from the play...he just stood on the edge of the 18 asking for the ball but the bone head thought it was wiser to take on 2 Croats.....and as usual, no end result.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

mcal wrote:
mate wrote:
Cellular wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
When we comment now you go begin get emotional... :(

Oh come on now. Nigeria is not Cameroon. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Nigeria vs Bosnia is going to be a battle. Both teams are prepared. But guess what? Nigeria have 3 points and Bosnia have 0. Argentina may not need points against Nigeria. This is not insignificant.

In contrast, Cameroon came in with a loss. Eto got injured. The disciplinary issues reared themselves. Not even in the same league as Nigeria.

Cheers, Mate
...where you get that from? We have 1 pt. Sure, we need 3pts on saturday.
Sorry, my bad. I brain cramped and said 3 rather than 1 point.

But I still believe Nigeria has the advantage.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I fear Brazil may wire Cameroon by 6 or 7 goals.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

joplass wrote:Cameroon is better than Croatia but Cameroonians need to calm down otherwise this game is over.
Opak
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Cape Verde will be laughing at CAF now.

...@hayatuo :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

platinum wrote:
amafolas wrote:
platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
FIFA can't. Sepp Blatter is not popular in Europe. Without the support of 50+ African teams he would have since lost his seat. So he has to keep CAF happy. We just have to do out bit because if some Eurocentric guy takes over FIFA, africa will be worse of for it. Actually, will we?

That's my point. I know fifa no go gree because like i said and you noted, we're 50something heavy, huge support.

A eurocentric guy might be the best thing for us. Just like with aid and economics, we need to help ourselves first and quit relying on freebies and handouts. The reason i advocate the points system is if we deserve it, we'll get the extra places.
I wonder how 'happy' CAF is right now with this kind of display by a so-called 'powerhouse' like Cameroon.

In Nigeria, we have always been against quota systems, so why are we 'happy' with a quota system for Africa that is actually making us look not only bad, but stupid?

When we get our act together, then yes, we can push for extra places. For now, I'd be happy with three places, with an extra two available from intercontinental play-offs.
This guaranteed display of mediocrity is just not good enough for me as a proud African man!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

AreaDaddy wrote:I fear Brazil may wire Cameroon by 6 or 7 goals.
...it's going to be horrible since Brazil is teetering on the edge, they will up the score for goal difference advantage.
And Cameroon coach is already pissed and may use untested subs.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 3......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

mate wrote:
akamoke wrote:
mate wrote:Sammir added much needed steel in the middle. This was absolutely the correct decision to start him. His force, energy, and ball winning complements the skill of Modric & Rakitic.

Ironic. It takes a naturalized Brazilian to fit the last piece of the puzzle. We just might have something here fellas.

Fingers crossed that we build on this and play to form against Mexico.

Cheers, Mate
I hope Croatia can beat Mexico but unfortunately, this game hasn't given me much information to glean how good this team is. one thing I can say is they are purposeful so knowing they have to beat Mexico they might just turn it on like today
We're emotionally fragile. If we settle, we can play ball. If we unsettle, we can be downright bad.

That's what I hope Sammir can do: settle us in the middle, offering defensive security. The players clearly were more confident with him in there.

I think we have better players than Mexico. I concede they have a much better keeper. They are fitter.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Mate

Mate, you are being very modest. If Nigeria had Modric and Mandzukic, we would be proclaiming about how we will win the World Cup 3 times in a row :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Riche007 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
goke313 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just lovely... shame no dey catch dem?
Goke abeg u get Di extended version? I bin off TV at 4 kondo come see say I miss the actual closing fireworks. Cheers.
Just saw the highlights....After the first round of games, I have decided not to disrupt my schedules just to catch the African games except Nigeria.

Pretty stupid by BAE but the #8 needs to be really flogged and wired several dirty slaps. I can understand BAE's frustration from the play...he just stood on the edge of the 18 asking for the ball but the bone head thought it was wiser to take on 2 Croats.....and as usual, no end result.

More evidence that Cameroon is parading Hey Yous. In those days, everybody knew all their players by name... Now, it is #8, #5, etc
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:
joplass wrote:Cameroon is better than Croatia but Cameroonians need to calm down otherwise this game is over.
Opak

In what way is Cameroon better? In wearing tight tops and sagging pants, or in elbowing and headbutting? Which of all of Cameroon's strikers is a good as Mandzukic? or midfielders as good as Modric? your #8 (headless chicken?)
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 3......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by mate »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mate wrote:
akamoke wrote:
mate wrote:Sammir added much needed steel in the middle. This was absolutely the correct decision to start him. His force, energy, and ball winning complements the skill of Modric & Rakitic.

Ironic. It takes a naturalized Brazilian to fit the last piece of the puzzle. We just might have something here fellas.

Fingers crossed that we build on this and play to form against Mexico.

Cheers, Mate
I hope Croatia can beat Mexico but unfortunately, this game hasn't given me much information to glean how good this team is. one thing I can say is they are purposeful so knowing they have to beat Mexico they might just turn it on like today
We're emotionally fragile. If we settle, we can play ball. If we unsettle, we can be downright bad.

That's what I hope Sammir can do: settle us in the middle, offering defensive security. The players clearly were more confident with him in there.

I think we have better players than Mexico. I concede they have a much better keeper. They are fitter.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Mate

Mate, you are being very modest. If Nigeria had Modric and Mandzukic, we would be proclaiming about how we will win the World Cup 3 times in a row :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief, you know as well as I do that it comes down to producing a team. Are Croatia a more complete team than Mexico? I can't say that.

I thought Spain was a pretty complete team, needing but a tweak or two. Well, look at how that turned out.

Croatia and Mexico should be a fun match. Both are offensive minded. Croatia needs to win but Mexico does best by attacking.

And if by some miracle Cameroon can beat Brazil...well, that would really mean justice is served!

:)

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Opak

In what way is Cameroon better? In wearing tight tops and sagging pants, or in elbowing and headbutting? Which of all of Cameroon's strikers is a good as Mandzukic? or midfielders as good as Modric? your #8 (headless chicken?)
U get time sha, u dey fight with a man called Joplass or nah cutlass or jobless self.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley