Per BBC Didier Zokora is from Nigeria playing agt Columbia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Per BBC Didier Zokora is from Nigeria playing agt Columbia

Post by cyrilndo »

YELLOW CARD

Posted at 55 mins Easy decision by Howard Webb. Nigeria defender Didier Zokora with a cynical lunge on Juan Cuadrado. Zakora doesn't even try to complain about being booked.

Source:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/27443592
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Per BBC Didier Zokora is from Nigeria playing agt Columb

Post by King Futcha »

they've fixed it :) or you're making up stuff :taunt:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Crap

Any dumbo will know that it was just an error.

Modssssssss!!! Plsssssssssssssss...
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...tell that to dumbos who don't know who is who. Anyway, error plenty for fast pace live events as long as it's fixed (on time).
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

That guy is a damn good defender. Yes he can be rash...but in terms of getting into those tough situations, he is a beast!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT