Be silent! The Lions are training

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Be silent! The Lions are training

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:Image

It's hard to be quiet when you're rolling on the floor laughing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I mean is this not the pinafore wearing cats, sorry, Lions? :tic:
Ewoooooo :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The lions might have started with their wahala. It´s reported they want $250 dollars per player for each game irrespective if they win a game or not.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

The Goddess wrote:The lions might have started with their wahala. It´s reported they want $250 dollars per player for each game irrespective if they win a game or not.
$250 only!! let me check my change I am sure I can help out here...
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The Goddess wrote:The lions might have started with their wahala. It´s reported they want $250 dollars per player for each game irrespective if they win a game or not.
You sure about that amount?That is a cheap amount,not enough to pay ashawo after exit the competition in one of the beaches in Brazil
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I support this notion. Ask me why.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

AreaDaddy wrote:
$ 250, 000 before playing a game per peron, sorry. There´re the most expensive players. No federation pays their players like this.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The Goddess wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
$ 250, 000 before playing a game per peron, sorry. There´re the most expensive players. No federation pays their players like this.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Camerooooooooooon!

Kai... Africa!

I no blame di players sha... dis na di only time they can get the attention of the thieving FA folks... all through qualifiers the players were probably biting dia tongue... and the officials were laughing all di way to bank.

Now, to avoid national embarrassment dem must vomit all di money dem don chop. They can't keep mistreating these players and embezzling money meant for them...

Kudos to General Eto'o Fils... :thumbs: :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cellular wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Kai... Africa!

I no blame di players sha... dis na di only time they can get the attention of the thieving FA folks... all through qualifiers the players were probably biting dia tongue... and the officials were laughing all di way to bank.

Now, to avoid national embarrassment dem must vomit all di money dem don chop. They can't keep mistreating these players and embezzling money meant for them...

That is the point. The current FA president was supposed to come and take over temporarily and set up elections by March of this year. A lot of Cameroonians including my friend on this site, bonus, called and told me that there is no way in hell this guys would set up elections in a WC year. Those guys already started making trips here and there enjoying tax payers money. Unfortunately for them, Capito Eto'o would not take it laying down. Time to grab some pop corn.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The traditional thing before the game against against Paraguay.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Their native doctor dey camp with dem? abi na bamenda g.....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cellular wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Kai... Africa!

How much each country make to play at the world cup?
250k is too much but i will like the players get the money than some stupid FA guy
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

250 K per game is nothing short of a JOKE!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

We are silent :biggrin: :biggrin:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fabio wrote:We are silent :biggrin: :biggrin:

still silent....but if I may ask, were they training how to throw elbows and headbutt each other?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Image

It's hard to be quiet when you're rolling on the floor laughing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I mean is this not the pinafore wearing cats, sorry, Lions? :tic:
Ewoooooo :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Shhhhhhhh! Be silent, the Lions are snoring :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ekorian wrote:Shhhhhhhh! Be silent, the Lions are snoring :lol:

this one na wickedness...choi!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Even real lions were embarrassed by them :oops:

lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

easy guys...Eagles havent exactly taken off.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

man what a thread :rotf:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)