Ghana 2 vs Germany 2.............let's go Ghana

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

soothsayer
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana 2 vs Germany 2.............let's go Ghana

Post by soothsayer »

Gudo wrote:Am not liking Clarence Seedorfs analysis. What is wrong with Ghanian players getting a little emotional?
He wants them to be like german stereotype .. Efficent.. emotionless machine like. :mad:
We are africans , the loss was more to do with the game going to some players heads!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ElHadary wrote:
oloye wrote:The match just got voted the best in the WC by the Irish tv pundits, Didi Hamman nominated the match and all concucurred :clap: :clap: :clap:
Amazing thing is 1st half was a dud. 2nd half is when the best of both sides clashes and it was all that and then some. Thank you to both Ghana and Germany, this was an incredible match. I just shudder that we have a draw of Ghana/Germany/USA and one must go home but at least two will advance from Belgium/Algeria/SK/Russia, SMH.

This is an absolute joke. FIFA totally screwed up in the seeding. It's a farce really.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...i believe Ghana players were looked after well, if you know what i mean. No distractions. I just sabos are not working the back ground against SE.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Same intensity expected from Nigeria!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Gudo wrote:Am not liking Clarence Seedorfs analysis. What is wrong with Ghanian players getting a little emotional?
As if he didn't cry 100 nights when Milan dash am pink slip! :curse:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Jordan is a clown :curse: ..the clown destroyed my 'punt' :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

cchinukw wrote:Naivety lost the Ghanaians the match today.

They should have closed shop at 2-1.

Klinsman sadly was right about discipline problems.

It's not a tap, you dont just close shop like that. If jordan had squared that pass, we wouldnt be having this discourse cchinukw. Germany no be maimai
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

soothsayer wrote:
He wants them to be like german stereotype .. Efficent.. emotionless machine like. :mad:
We are africans , the loss was more to do with the game going to some players heads!

This Africa vs Europe vs South America stereotype is a bit of BS. Good players are good players. Good teams are good teams. Nobody has an innate ability to these.

In the end, Ghana needs some strikers to complete the puzzle. It's interesting to thing what they could achieve with an Eto or Drogba.

Cheers, Mate
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

mate wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
oloye wrote:The match just got voted the best in the WC by the Irish tv pundits, Didi Hamman nominated the match and all concucurred :clap: :clap: :clap:
Amazing thing is 1st half was a dud. 2nd half is when the best of both sides clashes and it was all that and then some. Thank you to both Ghana and Germany, this was an incredible match. I just shudder that we have a draw of Ghana/Germany/USA and one must go home but at least two will advance from Belgium/Algeria/SK/Russia, SMH.

This is an absolute joke. FIFA totally screwed up in the seeding. It's a farce really.

Cheers, Mate
It's so horrifically irritating that all four teams in the group of death advanced last WC yet the other four in this new group none of them did. In fact, Belgium wasn't even there last time. It's so stupid, I don't get it. I would much rather watch Porgual/Ghana/USA/Germany than any of Belgium/Algeria/SK and Russia combined.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

juventuss wrote:
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:According to ESPN Bosnia has 48% chance to win.
...and who has the other 52 :???:
Nigeria has 28% chance of win and the remaining is a draw...
...ah, dat no go happen. Just hope sabos are not working overtime on SE. Some Nigerians hate SE success.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Cristao II wrote:Good game Ghana. Europe Tier 1 vs Africa Tier 1. Well we know the score. That is for those who want to reduce our places!! Well done Ghana!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They gave Germany all they can handle and then some...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:curse: Watching the two chances that block head jordan denied his team mates today i nominate he be sent home, he is enemy within the camp, i mean he did this twice what was he thinking
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Wharraheck. Dauda is second choice gk at Kaiser Chief? Interesting.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

This Africa vs Europe vs South America stereotype is a bit of BS. Good players are good players. Good teams are good teams. Nobody has an innate ability to these.

In the end, Ghana needs some strikers to complete the puzzle. It's interesting to thing what they could achieve with an Eto or Drogba.

Cheers, Mate

They still have to qualify bro..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:Wharraheck. Dauda is second choice gk at Kaiser Chief? Interesting.
Scratching my head on the Ghana GK situation...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Impressed with Ghana but not really surprising, i will expect them to match portugal and even win that game!! Muntari is suspended so thats good news, we will see what happens tomorrow between US and portugal
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

txj wrote:
mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

Cheers, Mate

Sorry I said loss... the draw! But considering the chances they had at the end it felt like a lost win!
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

very good game. served notice to Germany. If USA fail to beat Portugal, then Ghana have every chance of progressing, and I sincerely hope they make it.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

txj wrote:
mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:

Cheers, Mate

I know.

All I'm saying is that with a decent forward Ghana would be a MONSTER team.

Their midfield consistently creates good chances across the length of a game. If only a solid striker was at the receiving end.

Cheers, Mate
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Question: is Gyan now joint all time African leading WC scorer along with Roger Milla?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I do really hope Ghana makes it to the next round, not too sure about portugal, they dont seem up for it
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Germany

This is not a complete tier 1 team. They simply cannot impose themselves enough when it matters. As I said before, I don't believe they have the witch player to do so...or the sum of the parts players to produce a heavy enough whole.

In my opinion, as of now of course, Holland is the only team showing this.

Remarkable WC so far. Fun. Entertaining.

Now it's off to Nigeria vs Bosnia!

:thumb: :thumbs: :woot:

I have few cold ones ready.

Cheers, Mate