No world cup honeyz thread?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ElHadary
Suspended Member
Re: No world cup honeyz thread?

Post by ElHadary »

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:Rogermilla

That's what I am talking about!! :thumbs:

Kai, so Dr. Sabi likes good things? :woot: :woot: :woot:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Rogermilla,
you don come correct. well done...

well done
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

--------------------------------------------
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

After returning from Brazil, here are my findings:

-the World Cup is the world's biggest sausage feast. Ratio of men to women is like 80:20. It's so bad that line-ups for men's toilets are like 10-15 minutes while women dont have to line-up at all :roll:

-Female attendance at matches is very low, with few babes in attendance. When there are babes in attendance, male fans swarm them to take pictures :lol:

-After seeing South American honeys in person, you will never want to leave that continent. It makes me wonder what it would be like attending a setting with a more normal ratio :drool:

-Brazilian women are as diverse as Brazil itself. You have some extremely busted and sloppy women, and then you have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet ranging from caramel skin tone to dark chocolate. They love showing off their bodies and some of them have the craziest bodonkadonks I have ever seen (both good and bad).

-I have never seen such aggressive ashis in my life. As soon as 8pm hit, they were out in full force preying on oyinbo men. I saw ashis literally running up to men and grinding on them in the middle of the street in hopes of soliciting them. Some restaurants/bars were just full of ashis and old, fat white men :rotf:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Heliopolis wrote:After returning from Brazil, here are my findings:

-the World Cup is the world's biggest sausage feast. Ratio of men to women is like 80:20. It's so bad that line-ups for men's toilets are like 10-15 minutes while women dont have to line-up at all :roll:

-Female attendance at matches is very low, with few babes in attendance. When there are babes in attendance, male fans swarm them to take pictures :lol:

-After seeing South American honeys in person, you will never want to leave that continent. It makes me wonder what it would be like attending a setting with a more normal ratio :drool:

-Brazilian women are as diverse as Brazil itself. You have some extremely busted and sloppy women, and then you have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet ranging from caramel skin tone to dark chocolate. They love showing off their bodies and some of them have the craziest bodonkadonks I have ever seen (both good and bad).

-I have never seen such aggressive ashis in my life. As soon as 8pm hit, they were out in full force preying on oyinbo men. I saw ashis literally running up to men and grinding on them in the middle of the street in hopes of soliciting them. Some restaurants/bars were just full of ashis and old, fat white men :rotf:
Pictures please :taunt:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow by end of the year alot of pregannt women.How much Ashis charge in Brazil?
Did you see some other country girls that are far better than Brazil chicks?
Was the peace on the street in the night?
I will hopefully plan 2016 ooh even for a week.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

kajifu wrote:

300 reals (!50$) in porto alegre and it is for 1 hour :woot: :woot: :woot:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:

That is $50 you mean right?Wow wow na correct price that for an hour.2 rounds is sure banker.I hate that one round stuff as if you a one minute man that is it..
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:

That is $50 you mean right?Wow wow na correct price that for an hour.2 rounds is sure banker.I hate that one round stuff as if you a one minute man that is it..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Kajifu, that's more like $150 not $50 but I think that's just world cup rate. They start around R$100 (like $50) normally, even some like R$60 if she likes your appearance.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Cameraman decides the French dude is interfering with the perfect Camera shot and pushes him aside

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Kajifu, that's more like $150 not $50 but I think that's just world cup rate. They start around R$100 (like $50) normally, even some like R$60 if she likes your appearance.
How do you guys know so much about this? :rotf:
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Last edited by goke313 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.