No world cup honeyz thread?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: No world cup honeyz thread?

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

goke313 thats what i am talking about :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

goke313 you are taking no prisoners. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Your hottest world cup fan in Brazil 2014?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Your hottest world cup fan in Brazil 2014?

Spanish fan, case closed.

Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Your hottest world cup fan in Brazil 2014?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

she's ok. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Your hottest world cup fan in Brazil 2014?

Post by bushboy »

Average at best. I have seen much better.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Heliopolis wrote:After returning from Brazil, here are my findings:

-the World Cup is the world's biggest sausage feast. Ratio of men to women is like 80:20. It's so bad that line-ups for men's toilets are like 10-15 minutes while women dont have to line-up at all :roll:

-Female attendance at matches is very low, with few babes in attendance. When there are babes in attendance, male fans swarm them to take pictures :lol:

-After seeing South American honeys in person, you will never want to leave that continent. It makes me wonder what it would be like attending a setting with a more normal ratio :drool:

-Brazilian women are as diverse as Brazil itself. You have some extremely busted and sloppy women, and then you have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet ranging from caramel skin tone to dark chocolate. They love showing off their bodies and some of them have the craziest bodonkadonks I have ever seen (both good and bad).

-I have never seen such aggressive ashis in my life. As soon as 8pm hit, they were out in full force preying on oyinbo men. I saw ashis literally running up to men and grinding on them in the middle of the street in hopes of soliciting them. Some restaurants/bars were just full of ashis and old, fat white men :rotf:
Correct, except for the number of women I saw at the games - they were in high number.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
grandverve
Egg
Egg

Post by grandverve »

Impressed the most by Belgium and Mexican chics
"THE GENTILITY OF A LION SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS COWARDICE"

A Manchester United FC FANantic - Our history makes us STRONG, your hatred makes us STRONGER
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this is so sad, we for take some of those NFA loots rent women clad in GWG :sad: :sad: :sad: