USA (1) v Belgium (2)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: USA (0) v Belgium (0)

Post by juventuss »

Hazard does not defend. Yedlin will burn the Belgians soon if it continues like this.
This Origi boy get skills. Name sounds west african.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ekorian wrote:
paj wrote:that BElgian Right back is the only being I know slower than Ekorian.. :evil: :boo:
Just admit that you like his yansh like OZIL.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT PA JANITOR HAS A MAN CRUSH ON OZIL? I CAN GIVE YOU A LINK TO THE THREAD...
......this bleething shehim's more wayoff than BigPorks' neck allingment... :boo:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

juventuss wrote:Hazard does not defend. Yedlin will burn the Belgians soon if it continues like this.
His dad is Kenyan
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

juventuss wrote:Hazard does not defend. Yedlin will burn the Belgians soon if it continues like this.
Kenyan....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Ekorian wrote:
Kenyan....
Thanks.

Bobo looks silky smooth... Reminds me of Anelka
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

anointed wrote:Re-Keshi: Did anyone see Klinsmann wave for a card after a tackle on his player?
That was part of our problems yesterday. A lot of people on CE specialize in complaining when Spanish/Barca players surround the ref to demand action. That could have helped us yesterday, considering the vicious tackles that the French were giving our players.

What annoyed me the most is that even when Matuidi nearly broke Onazi's leg, our players hardly protested to the ref. They should have made it clear to the ref that such tackles were not acceptable. The same thing happened when Evra embraced Osaze at a corner and the ref did not give a penalty: there was no protest from our players. Even Osaze did not protest.

These little things matter at the highest level, where matches are decided by little details. Our passivity encouraged the French to continue taking advantage and ultimately get away with get away with murder and allowed the ref to think we were OK with his extreme leniency.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Belgium is one of the tournament's most disappointing teams so far IMO. So much talent all over the pitch. One of the world's top 5 GKs. A beast CB in Kompany. Steel in the middle. Talent, speed and power up front. Yet all they looked very disjointed in 3.5 matches so far. They have so much potential and should be doing much better. They completely dominated the first 45 minutes but yet they never looked like scoring.

Hazard is selfish and is either out of position or looks to score when he has the ball. De Bruyne and Mertens are nuisances with no end product. Whether it was Lukaku or Origi, tons of pace, power and skill but no finishing. I am not sure what their deal is because I watched them in their pre-tourney friendlies and they were in beast mode. It's not as if they are having trouble attacking...they have broken down the defences of all their opponents so far but only have 4 goals to show for all their efforts.

The U.S. has just played their worst half of the tournament yet Belgium has not threatened them.

This match has all the makings of a classic stalemate.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Nice attempt with the header
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Win or lose, at the end of the day, it's still going to be ......

...... Arsenal for life ! :D

....... Naija for Eternity ! 8-)

....... USA for Today ! :P
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Heliopolis wrote:Belgium is one of the tournament's most disappointing teams so far IMO. So much talent all over the pitch. One of the world's top 5 GKs. A beast CB in Kompany. Steel in the middle. Talent, speed and power up front. Yet all they looked very disjointed in 3.5 matches so far. They have so much potential and should be doing much better. They completely dominated the first 45 minutes but yet they never looked like scoring.

Hazard is selfish and is either out of position or looks to score when he has the ball. De Bruyne and Mertens are nuisances with no end product. Whether it was Lukaku or Origi, tons of pace, power and skill but no finishing. I am not sure what their deal is because I watched them in their pre-tourney friendlies and they were in beast mode. It's not as if they are having trouble attacking...they have broken down the defences of all their opponents so far but only have 4 goals to show for all their efforts.

The U.S. has just played their worst half of the tournament yet Belgium has not threatened them.

This match has all the makings of a classic stalemate.
I tell U...I hope the coach slapped them all during halftime! :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Globero wrote:Win or lose, at the end of the day, it's still going to be ......

...... Arsenal for life ! :D

....... Naija for Eternity ! 8-)

....... USA for Today ! :P
SHARRAP FOR EVER!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Vincent. wrote:Where are there so few comments? This actually a good match.
The Americans are defending very well while the Belgians are in danger of running out of gas toward the end. The only problem for the Americans is that they don't seem to have a decent counter-attack
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CE is going to be a ghost town for a while after yesterday
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

wale1974 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Where are there so few comments? This actually a good match.
The Americans are defending very well while the Belgians are in danger of running out of gas toward the end. The only problem for the Americans is that they don't seem to have a decent counter-attack
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CE is going to be a ghost town for a while after yesterday
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:Person need to tell Hazard he needs to track back

Not according to paj who says he is defending brilliantly because of the mourinho effect. :laugh:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

East Africa.........Kenyan
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

another bonehead set of moves. :roll:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Bradley stinking up the joint.

FORZA JUVE
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:Person need to tell Hazard he needs to track back

Not according to paj who says he is defending brilliantly because of the mourinho effect. :laugh:
I saw the one time he did..comot jare :boo:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Kenyan. His dad was a kenyan international for years.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Vincent. wrote:
anointed wrote:Re-Keshi: Did anyone see Klinsmann wave for a card after a tackle on his player?
That was part of our problems yesterday. A lot of people on CE specialize in complaining when Spanish/Barca players surround the ref to demand action. That could have helped us yesterday, considering the vicious tackles that the French were giving our players.

What annoyed me the most is that even when Matuidi nearly broke Onazi's leg, our players hardly protested to the ref. They should have made it clear to the ref that such tackles were not acceptable. The same thing happened when Evra embraced Osaze at a corner and the ref did not give a penalty: there was no protest from our players. Even Osaze did not protest.

These little things matter at the highest level, where matches are decided by little details. Our passivity encouraged the French to continue taking advantage and ultimately get away with get away with murder and allowed the ref to think we were OK with his extreme leniency.
Please tell them.
They say nothing.

FORZA JUVE
nianiote
Egg
Egg

Post by nianiote »

Belgium remind me of CIV.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Mertens be like Ahmed Musa... can't take a corner to save his life!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

nianiote wrote:Belgium remind me of CIV.
worse..this is like watching InterHouse football.. :boo: