COL 1 (Rodriguez) BRA 2 (Silva, Luiz) [2H]

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COL 1 (Rodriguez) BRA 2 (Silva, Luiz) [2H]

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

neymar taken to the hospital. Knee to the back was bad...

whyare all the commentators convinced that Germany is better than Colombia?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:Brazil are winning and winning and might just win ugly to the cup, they need a team who dont fear them and i'm not sure germany has that killer's mentality that'll be needed to remove brazil.
How much do you want to put on it? The only team that has a chance of beating them is Holland! Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Where do the Dutch come into this? Let them beat costa rica first...you're assuming they will....brazil is in the semis, holland isnt.
Forget about Holland. Since you are sure Germany will Brazil I am asking you to put a bet on it. If you have watched Germany you'd see that they have no chance against Brazil by the way they play. They don't have the defense to face Brazil. Neymar, Hulk, Oscar, Fred, Gustavo/Paulinho are too much work for any team. Unless Germany wants to park it in they have no chance.

kolinzo, English dey hard you? Reread what I wrote initially about germany.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wolverine
Egg
Egg

Post by wolverine »

Wow, that was a monster free kick by Luiz.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
kolinzo wrote:CE is full of opaks yarners. To even think Colombia had a chance of winning this game to start with is laughable. Now the same opaks yarners are saying Germany is going to tear them apart. Na beans?! The only time Brasil might lose a game in this tournament is the finals!! This country hasn't lost a game in about forty years!! Since Chile couldn't do it, I am waiting for Holland to do the job because Argentina is not going to the finals!!
You sure about that?
competitive games since 1975.
We know your infatuation with Brazil, but please calm down and think.
I'm sure SA2010 was no friendly.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

joao wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
kolinzo wrote:CE is full of opaks yarners. To even think Colombia had a chance of winning this game to start with is laughable. Now the same opaks yarners are saying Germany is going to tear them apart. Na beans?! The only time Brasil might lose a game in this tournament is the finals!! This country hasn't lost a game in about forty years!! Since Chile couldn't do it, I am waiting for Holland to do the job because Argentina is not going to the finals!!
You sure about that?
We know your infatuation with Brazil, but please calm down and think.
I'm sure SA2010 was no friendly.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

goke313 wrote:Image

See agric. grasshopper
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:neymar taken to the hospital. Knee to the back was bad...

Just seeing a newsflash that he suffered broken vertebra and he's out of the world cup.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Thiago Silva and David Luiz
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

patrick wrote:Image

Thiago Silva and David Luiz
Cute kids. Who is the adult in the pic?

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:neymar taken to the hospital. Knee to the back was bad...

Just seeing a newsflash that he suffered broken vertebra and he's out of the world cup.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wha choo looking at?!
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

goke313 wrote:Neymar ruled out of World Cup with fractured vertebrae
http://au.eurosport.com/football/world- ... tory.shtml
yep he's out. Thiago Silva also out of the Germany- 2 yellow cards. Germany licks their lips.....
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

This Neymar injury is horrible. I totally blame the referee. He let this match turn into a village derby.

I also blame Colombia. Like I said, they utterly choked in farce of a match. They were more intent on yelling, arguing, and engaging in tit for tat, even when behind. They let the Brazilians goad them into such a throwback game.

I've not seen this an amateurish game in years. And sadly, it just had to culminate in a fractured vertebra for Neymar. Again, the referee let it devolve into a rugby game. He should be banned for life. He's most responsible for letting things get to the point where reckless challenges became the norm.

In an otherwise great WC, this is a tragic game. Anybody who calls this a good game is deluding themselves. Passion? That was cheap gamesmanship and thuggery at its finest.

Cheers, Mate

PS. That denied Colombia goal looked onside to me. Again, Brazil is getting away with calls this WC.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
You sure about that?
Home games only
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I believe Brazil can play better without Neymar. He dribbles to much and finishes off too many ttacking moves
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Without neymar and thiago silva, germany have a slight edge now versus brazil....unfortunate. Zuniga should get a HEAVY ban, if you do that in the streets, you go to jail.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

platinum wrote:Without neymar and thiago silva, germany have a slight edge now versus brazil....unfortunate. Zuniga should get a HEAVY ban, if you do that in the streets, you go to jail.

Given the officiating that seems to rear itself in every Brazil match, I'm not sure. On paper, sure, right now Germany appears to have advantages. But a lot will depend on a fair match being called.

I'll say this: if Germany can't beat Brazil in a situation like this...then they probably never will.

I've seen Germany lose to Brazil and Italy all too often. In friendlies and official games. The burden of proof remains with Germany.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mate wrote:
platinum wrote:Without neymar and thiago silva, germany have a slight edge now versus brazil....unfortunate. Zuniga should get a HEAVY ban, if you do that in the streets, you go to jail.

Given the officiating that seems to rear itself in every Brazil match, I'm not sure. On paper, sure, right now Germany appears to have advantages. But a lot will depend on a fair match being called.

I'll say this: if Germany can't beat Brazil in a situation like this...then they probably never will.

I've seen Germany lose to Brazil and Italy all too often. In friendlies and official games. The burden of proof remains with Germany.

Cheers, Mate

Yup. Prior to these two losses, I'd have backed brazil heavily even with how poorly they've played but thiago silva is their main defensive stalwart and neymar is their creative hub....if germany can play maturedly and keep their composure, i don't see how they dont advance to the final.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
You sure about that?
Home games only
Yeah that's what I was saying. Competitive home games. Now that Neymar is hurt I get to think twice!! :lol:

So is American ref that bad now? The Colo guy karatetized Neymar spinal cord and no card was given. And I thought the world was going to end when the American ref didn't give a red to Matuidi. Suarez bit and the world would not let us hear the last word. Guys are being stretched out left and right and people think it's part of game. SMHBT!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote: So is American ref that bad now? The Colo guy karatetized Neymar spinal cord and no card was given. And I thought the world was going to end when the American ref didn't give a red to Matuidi. Suarez bit and the world would not let us hear the last word. Guys are being stretched out left and right and people think it's part of game. SMHBT!

Dumbo :mrgreen: like you, the buffoon of a 'US Ref' thought he was refereeing this..........................

'football' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kolinzo wrote:
anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
You sure about that?
Home games only
Yeah that's what I was saying. Competitive home games. Now that Neymar is hurt I get to think twice!! :lol:

So is American ref that bad now? The Colo guy karatetized Neymar spinal cord and no card was given. And I thought the world was going to end when the American ref didn't give a red to Matuidi. Suarez bit and the world would not let us hear the last word. Guys are being stretched out left and right and people think it's part of game. SMHBT!
The judgement of two refs on two different incidents in two different games are not mutually exclusive. You cant use one ref's oversight to justify another's error. Don't go there, bro.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kolinzo wrote:
anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
hestonap wrote:
You sure about that?
Home games only

Seriously Kolinzo do you believe what you just typed? Both refs deserve to have their cards withdrawn..well unless they are acting on instruction.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho