YOUR MVP SO FAR

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
YOUR MVP SO FAR

Post by anointed »

Arjen Robben
James Rodriguez
Lionel Messi
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ElHadary
Suspended Member
Re: YOUR MVP SO FAR

Post by ElHadary »

James Rodrgiquez and it ain't even close.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Messi. And it ain't even close.

Pssst! He's still playing.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

If they were to award it today it'd go to Messi. Take him off Argentina and they wouldnt even get out of the group stage.

By next Sunday, it'll likely go to a player on the winning team.

It'll be interesting to see who they give it to if Brazil wins the WC. With Neymar out, they do not have a standout player.

If Germany wins the WC it'll likely go to Muller.

If Holland wins, probably Robben.

Overall, 3 players stand out the most for me in this tournament - Messi, Robben and James Rodriguez. All have been indispensable for their teams.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Give it to James Rodriguez.My prayers is he should win the golden boot,he has now 6 goals and my prayer is he should be the top scorer
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mate wrote:Messi. And it ain't even close.

Cheers, Mate
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Messi. He's carrying Argentina by himself, Maradona had allies, Messi has had Di Maria and Higuain contributing in spurts, this has been all Messi.

James Rodriguez did well but when the kicking got tough, he and his team were turned back.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

anointed wrote:Arjen Robben
James Rodriguez
Lionel Messi

Not according to castrol index
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

Heliopolis wrote:If they were to award it today it'd go to Messi. Take him off Argentina and they wouldnt even get out of the group stage.

By next Sunday, it'll likely go to a player on the winning team.

It'll be interesting to see who they give it to if Brazil wins the WC. With Neymar out, they do not have a standout player.

If Germany wins the WC it'll likely go to Muller.

If Holland wins, probably Robben.

Overall, 3 players stand out the most for me in this tournament - Messi, Robben and James Rodriguez. All have been indispensable for their teams.
Probably, I would say definitely.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Robben has been the best player of this tournament by far. It's not close at all. That guy is a menace! Unguardable. You put a foot you die; you don't put a foot you still die. What a man to do. That guy should win the MVP.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote:Messi. And it ain't even close.

Cheers, Mate
Kpom. Anytime he has the ball, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kolinzo wrote:Robben has been the best DIVER of this tournament by far. It's not close at all. That guy is a menace! Unguardable. You put a foot you die; you don't put a foot you still die. What a man to do. That guy should win the MVP.
Fixed :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Pardon et moi!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
HE IS STILL IN IT!!

[/video]
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Naylor Navas (Costa Rica)
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Thomas Mueller.

This fella seems to be able to be in the right place at the right time and appears to mostly make the right decisions. Amazing!
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

kolinzo wrote:Robben has been the best player of this tournament by far. It's not close at all. That guy is a menace! Unguardable. You put a foot you die; you don't put a foot you still die. What a man to do. That guy should win the MVP.
My bro you know your football, Robben is the most dangerous player in this world cup, should be the mvp and if he carries Holland to the finals again and wins the trophy then he should be considered the best player to ever come out of Holland as Johan Cruyff was never able to win in two back to back finals. :thumbs:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

African Star wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Robben has been the best player of this tournament by far. It's not close at all. That guy is a menace! Unguardable. You put a foot you die; you don't put a foot you still die. What a man to do. That guy should win the MVP.
My bro you know your football, Robben is the most dangerous player in this world cup, should be the mvp and if he carries Holland to the finals again and wins the trophy then he should be considered the best player to ever come out of Holland as Johan Cruyff was never able to win in two back to back finals. :thumbs:
Which 2nd final did Cruyff play :D...............ok google it :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

Robben

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Riversboy wrote:Robben

RB.
Give it to that Columbia boy.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Aswani wrote:Thomas Mueller.

This fella seems to be able to be in the right place at the right time and appears to mostly make the right decisions. Amazing!
One guy i want in my team any day, even if it is a friendly.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

zee wrote:
African Star wrote:
Which 2nd final did Cruyff play :D...............ok google it :mrgreen:
:D Allow him now. Na African Star. :D