Open letter to the Sideways Cassava Farmer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Open letter to the Sideways Cassava Farmer

Post by cic old boy »

Dis guy don finish Mikelele like Fat Piggy finishes a bag of fufu! :lol: :lol:
Open Letter To Nigeria Midfielder, Mikel Obi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mikel,

I’ve just been looking at you… I’ve just sat down in this my corner and I’ve been looking at you and the rubbish that you played in this World Cup. God knows if I had told you what was on my mind before now, FIFA would have banned Nigeria from competitive football for at least 5 years.

Before the competition kicked off proper majority of Nigerians believed you would be key to the team’s chances, and if you had a good tournament the team would too. We had some concerns after the first few friendlies in which you played absolute rubbish, but optimistically waved your performances away chalking it down to the non-competitiveness of friendly games.

Oya the World Cup started and it was time to step up to the plate. Apparently you left your plate back on the bench at Chelsea where you have a designated spot complete with a power outlet to charge your phone while the games are played :lol: :lol: . Against Iran Nigerians cringed to watch you stroll round the midfield like you were the reigning World Footballer of the Year, losing the ball time and time again with your ‘big-man’ passes and over-exposing poor Ogenyi Onazi as you refused to help defend. Okay, maybe it’s because it’s Iran and Mikel will step up against Bosnia, we said. Wishful thinking. We suffered through another lethargic performance in which you were nearly invisible and we saw more of the linesmen than your o.t.u arse. Thank God for Osaze and Emenike, two of our standout performers at the competition for combining sweetly and bagging the goal that won the game for us. Their excellent performances overshadowed your disappointing showing. Osaze, a 32-year old player was running his lungs out that day while Mikel, reportedly 27 years old (although we know better) was walking about the middle of the park like he was at a picnic. We sha won that game without your contribution…

Argentina vs Nigeria. The BIG day! The game we qualified for the World Cup to play! On one hand, we had the MVP of the 2005 U-20 World Cup Leo Messi and on the other we had the MVP runner-up in the same competition, Mikel Obi. It was expected that both ‘stars’ would renew their rivalry and influence the game for both their sides…We all saw how the story played out… Messi was in supreme form, scoring two sweet goals while Mikel Obi turned in another anonymous, god-awful performance that must have had Jose Mourinho frantically working the phones to managers of lower-league sides, trying to sell his professional bench-warmer to any club dumb enough to take a gamble on him.

Three games, no Mikel Obi… Unlike 2005 where he and Taiye Taiwo (who was 3rd most valuable player) were old men bullying their juniors and forming stars :lol: :lol: , Mikel was competing in a tournament of his mates and was brutally exposed as a lazy player whose style of play was a big minus to his team. Remember that Messi is supposed to be your ‘mate’ o, but in terms of achievements he has completely dwarfed the hell out of you since your breakout tournament in 2005. Want to know some of your other ‘mates’ at that tournament? Fernando Llorente, David Silva, Pablo Zabaleta, and Radamel Falcao. Can you compare yourself in terms of skill and global reputation with these players you broke out with? Have you watched them play for their National sides? Have you seen their passion and commitment to winning for their countries? Would you rate yourself at par with them?

Dear Mikel, as I kept watching you play rubbish I asked myself if you would put in the same performance if Mourinho was generous enough to field you. Would you remorselessly keep losing the ball like a secondary school player if you were playing at Chelsea, especially as there are more than 5 top players who can play in your position and keep you on the bench where you have been perpetually? Is it safe to think you believe you are doing Nigeria a favour by putting on the Green-White-Green? It is one thing to be an Ahmed Musa who is a frustrating player but gives his best (within the limits of his skill) and it is another to be a Mikel, an overhyped, frustratingly lethargic player who never seems to turn up when he is expected to. While your arse left a permanent imprint on the Chelsea bench last season a number of Nigerian football fans kept asking why Mourinho didn’t play you…Now we see clearly why, with you lack of forward movement and your penchant for only passing sideways. There’s really nothing special about you, n*gga. If I compare your play to the lady who plays in your position for the Falcons, I’m 100% sure she contributes more to the team than you.

My advice to you? Get ready for a sale to Leeds or West Brom or Charlton, as those are the kind of teams Mourinho is probably going to flog you to. If you like when you get there continue playing your big man football and see where that gets you. And if you don’t want to play for Nigeria, you can be going. As sure as the PDP is going to rig the hell out of the 2015 General Elections, we will definitely find a better, more committed player to take over the position you are occupying so disdainfully. I don’t know if it’s because you have a misguided superiority complex that you will refuse to pass the ball and be shielding it like an ode when an opponent comes close to you. Even when you mercifully agree to pass, 3 out of 5 passes are either sideways or you lose the ball. Maybe you aren’t completely to blame…Stephen Keshi should have been brave enough to bench the hell out of you given your dead performances. You claim to be an experienced player, but didn’t have the good sense to drop to the ground and get the referee to send Giroud off for that elbow on you. If he had been sent off, maybe we would have killed off France with our numerical advantage (seeing as we had them on the ropes for most of the game without your help) and we woulda made the quarters. Defence you no get, Attack you no get, sense you no get. Rubbish.

I’m done, cuz…I’m done. Just feck off.
http://bayyou11.com/open-letter-to-nige ... mikel-obi/
http://www.naijiant.com/
hestonap
Egg
Egg
Re: Open letter to the Sideways Cassava Farmer

Post by hestonap »

hahaha ol boy people dey vex lol
Dude needs a new challenge, he has become too comfortable. Anyway good luck to him in whatever he decides to do in the future, I hope it works out well for him.
Last edited by hestonap on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Mikel is a wastepipe, he couldn't do a simple dive
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wander what will happen to Mikel chelsea position!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

marko wrote:wander what will happen to Mikel chelsea position!!
He is done, I think they might loan him out.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See these people, making decisions on Mikel's career :rotf: una never see anything yet. Kai Mikel, the hottest topic of discussion, they just can't get over him.. Finally CE is flooded with Mikel topics.. now only top players are criticized etc.. boywonder given folks sleepless night. 8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

this WC was meant to be Mikel's answer to his critics. He was meant to show the world what he can really do. I defended him through thick and thin for so many years. But what did he do? He betrayed me and many other Nigerian fans and made new enemies!

He is done- there is zero chance of him getting regular games at CFC. It is obvious he has not worked hard enough on becoming a world class player. I remember Mourinho had to humiliate him in the press back in his 1st spell because Mikel constantly came late to training. Pitiful. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:See these people, making decisions on Mikel's career :rotf: una never see anything yet. Kai Mikel, the hottest topic of discussion, they just can't get over him.. Finally CE is flooded with Mikel topics.. now only top players are criticized etc.. boywonder given folks sleepless night. 8-)
Sideways cassava harvest
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

[/video]

what a shame...
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cic, derailing his own thread...priceless 8-) so easy :rotf:
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Something came to my mind the other day. Nigeria is viewed as a corrupt country but I cant remember the last time a Nigerian player faked a tackle, dived for a penalty or to get the opponent sent off.

I believe the idiots in the West call that being 'naive'.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Cic, derailing his own thread...priceless 8-) so easy :rotf:
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:See these people, making decisions on Mikel's career :rotf: una never see anything yet. Kai Mikel, the hottest topic of discussion, they just can't get over him.. Finally CE is flooded with Mikel topics.. now only top players are criticized etc.. boywonder given folks sleepless night. 8-)
Sideways cassava harvest
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: unu go killii persinnn oooo :rotf:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Cic, derailing his own thread...priceless 8-) so easy :rotf:
Fat Piggy instead of hitting the gym you keep wearing tight shirts that show your big fat belle to CE. The only part you work out is your right hand and we know why since you spend all that time in the bathroom with Sports Illustrated Men's magazine. Something is seriously wrong with a 40 year old fool like you
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

The guy's abilities on the field is so limited that it scares me. Can't take a freekick, cornerkick, penalty,run,... Wtf? As a professional what has he been doing for te past 10 yrs? No ambition whatsoever. It's clear that dude just does the barest minimum to get a weekly paycheck at Chelsea.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

BOWING MY HEAD IN SHAME!!!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CIC i do not eat fufu
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

by the way who still says cassava, no be garri be that?
SuperEagles

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

BEFORE I HAMMER I WAS A HUMBLE GUY!!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goalgetter wrote:The guy's abilities on the field is so limited that it scares me. Can't take a freekick, cornerkick, penalty,run,... Wtf? As a professional what has he been doing for te past 10 yrs? No ambition whatsoever. It's clear that dude just does the barest minimum to get a weekly paycheck at Chelsea.
:laugh: see this one .. make we see you run 1 mile... if no be igbobile hospital dem go find you... swallowing amala is very easy... this one sef dey yab athlete kai ... internet ooooooo ....think about it you dey office dey take time to come internet cry about Mikel hurting your footballing experience :rotf: :rotf: kai
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CIC 3 more days .. and you go hear am..I am a man of my words i was begged by folks on this forum not to finish you until after the worldcup..instead your go beg realmumu to come help you for your own thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:CIC 3 more days .. and you go hear am..I am a man of my words i was begged by folks on this forum not to finish you until after the worldcup..instead your go beg realmumu to come help you for your own thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
CIC abeg hide o the bobo wan yansh you ...nasty mofo :curse: :curse: :curse:
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:[/video]

what a shame...
So many Quotables for this interview!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>