Brazil 0 vs Holland 3...the thread that nobody wants to open

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Brazil 0 vs Holland 2...the thread that nobody wants to

Post by kolinzo »

Guv007 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I just saw the replay of the second goal. David Luiz Enyeama'ed the ball but where were the other defenders.

They thought he would head it out for a corner kick.
Exactly!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Why is everybody feeling sorry for Brasil?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

AreaDaddy wrote:IF Brazil demise is real and sustained then it will be very sad.

At the rate things are going the World Cup may be reduced to a competition between the top Western European nations and that would be a sad state of affairs
Brazil's problem is very easy to solve..................Sack and lockup Soclari in an old folks home :mrgreen: . Then handover the job to a coach with a Keshi mentality. :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

AreaDaddy wrote:IF Brazil demise is real and sustained then it will be very sad.

At the rate things are going the World Cup may be reduced to a competition between the top Western European nations and that would be a sad state of affairs
Brazil will bounce back at the 2016 olympics .
They havent won that competition and they'll be motivated to make it up to the fans
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

This is my fear as well.

Brazil needs a total football overhaul. Everything has to change in how they identity, develop, and sustain footballers. And a NT.

Brazil and, to a slightly lesser extent, Argentina always have been challengers to Western European teams. Tomorrow is going to be interesting in this regard.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

David Luiz again.. lol
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

SylverEagles wrote:Kai!! The kain agricultural players that full the Brazil side sha - Gustavo, Paulinho, Fernadinho, Ramires, Hermanes!! These are not the Brazilians we know!
And to make matters worse, all 5 players have played in this game! :boo:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Dutch no go gree. Brazil will lie, cheat and steal to get a penalty, get a free-kick or a couple of Dutch sent off in order to get a win.
-Simpli fy -
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:I'm intrigued by what made me think that the Dutch would show empathy to the Brazilians by not putting up much of an opposition and allowing them to win third place. Methinks it's the African sentiment, very much like how some believe that Yobo should be "allowed" to reach his 100th cap at the expense of another competent SE and the cost to the team. Like how the mere of Mikel's abysmal performance in all of the encounters at the 2014 WC is the height of ungratefulness due to his past "achievements" or how all of Musa's past and future headless runs is justified by his two goals against Argentina.
welcome to the bright side :thumb:
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

omg ref get liver
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:Why is everybody feeling sorry for Brasil?
Only a football-dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol: will ask such a dumb :mrgreen: question.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

That was a pk.. haba
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

So Oscar dove but Blind is injured by invisible contact?? Right!!

***Breda = Br****
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Come on referee. That is 100% a penalty. I complained about the Brazilian bad penalty against Croatia, but I don't like when this happens to anybody.

What a joke of an official.

Cheers, Mate
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

ref is a clown. if there was no contact how did blind get injured
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

This ref is really stupid. So if Oscar dived how did David Blind get injured? What a moron!
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:Kai!! The kain agricultural players that full the Brazil side sha - Gustavo, Paulinho, Fernadinho, Ramires, Hermanes!! These are not the Brazilians we know!
This Hernanes..i thought with a name like that he woould be a good player..but pa na another alapata
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Brazilian women deserve better! They must be in good mood so that.. :sneaky:
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Wow he leaves Jo on the pitch?
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

It's the goodness and softness in all of us rearing its fancy head. Make them lose jo
-Simpli fy -
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jo is the one who should have gone out
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

What is it about Hulk coming in that in my mind epitomizes the fall of Brazil.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Feel sorry for Hulk. He and Fred are being blamed a lot. I don't agree with the booing and hate being thrown their way.

Cheers, Mate