Roy Keane's Explosive Attack on Alex Ferguson

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Roy Keane's Explosive Attack on Alex Ferguson

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
Lolly wrote:Working class lad who started as a boxer before focusing on football. Not surprised a lot of players were scared of him. He was a nutter, fiercely competitive and very strong.

But has he actually beaten anyone up for players to fear him like that :blink: :???: Wish he had been in the same team as Lauren :D
Lauren is a nobody. Keane squared up to Arsenals hardest player Vieira. So who is this overrated Lauren everyone goes on about? The only person Lauren squared up to was the mighty Phil Neville!

I might be wrong but i am sure have heard it said Lauren was the hardest man at Arsenal. Like Keane he too is an ex boxer :lol: :lol:
So you think Lauren was harder than Vieira??? Okay oooooh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Here is a link to one Viera vs Lauren confrontation (nothing much to it though in terms of details). They had a go at each other in the team bus.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/200 ... t.comment1

*However, I think it's common knowledge that Viera and Keane bossed the entire EPL and never hesitated to stand firm against each other. If it had come to a bet my odds would have been on Viera though, even as United fan. On Lauren, no doubt a hardcore agbero as well but will still place Viera ahead of him.

Where is Uncle Oloye, this is his department! :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Lolly wrote:Working class lad who started as a boxer before focusing on football. Not surprised a lot of players were scared of him. He was a nutter, fiercely competitive and very strong.

But has he actually beaten anyone up for players to fear him like that :blink: :???: Wish he had been in the same team as Lauren :D
Lauren is a nobody. Keane squared up to Arsenals hardest player Vieira. So who is this overrated Lauren everyone goes on about? The only person Lauren squared up to was the mighty Phil Neville!

I might be wrong but i am sure have heard it said Lauren was the hardest man at Arsenal. Like Keane he too is an ex boxer :lol: :lol:

Without any hard facts even your own opinion is nothing more than guessing. Noone knows
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The man is a psychopath. Remember when during a televised game he grabbed his own teammate Phil Neville by the throat and shoved him, then was fined by Ferguson after he refused to apologise to Neville.

Even when he became a manager he did not mellow. Some Sunderland players told a story of how after one game they lost he told one of the coaches to put up a tactics board in the changing room. This is what happened next:
‘Tactics,’ he said. ‘Everyone goes on about formation and tactics.’

He turned round for a moment, pointed to the tactics board in the changing room and asked one of his coaches to set it up, before continuing his rant about tactics while fiddling with his tie in the mirror.

After a minute, with absolutely no warning, he turned around from the mirror and launched himself two-footed into the tactics board, smashing it to pieces as his stunned team looked on with mouths wide open.

‘That’s what tactics mean.’ he said, surveying the wreckage of the board. ‘F*** all in this game.
On another occasion he was tearing strips off the team in the changing room after they lost, and a drugs test guy came into the changing room to take a urine sample from one of the players for a drugs test. Here is what happened:
Unsurprisingly, it came after another defeat when the gaffer was going off on one in the dressing room. This was all taking place in front of an old boy, who was stood at the door because he had to keep an eye on one of the players who was supposed to be doing a drugs test after the game,

So Keane was ranting and raving when he turned to one player and said, ‘And you, if you carry one like that…’ – he turned and pointed to the old piss fella at the door – ‘…you’ll be taking the piss for the rest of your life like him!’

The place erupted. Even the innocent piss fella could escape the fury of that man.
Last edited by wiseone on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:Here is a link to one Viera vs Lauren confrontation (nothing much to it though in terms of details). They had a go at each other in the team bus.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/200 ... t.comment1

*However, I think it's common knowledge that Viera and Keane bossed the entire EPL and never hesitated to stand firm against each other. If it had come to a bet my odds would have been on Viera though, even as United fan. On Lauren, no doubt a hardcore agbero as well but will still place Viera ahead of him.

Where is Uncle Oloye, this is his department! :D
Go and ask about me in Shooting they will tell you I am a complete genetleman on and off the field :D :D :D . I don't do agbero tactics. I may clear you into the bush, but i am kind enough to lend a hand to bring you back on the pitch again..that is what a gentleman does! This rabid dog is nothing but a lunatic in human skin, a bully and thug with no class , his day of reckoning is coming.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Roy Keane's Explosive Rant on Alex Ferguson

Post by platinum »

platinum wrote:Book is a must-read.

For Arsenal fans, he talks about the tunnel bust-up with patrick vieira and how he was talking and talking but thinking to himself, if a fight breaks out, this guy is going to kill me :rotf:
:lol:
Does he really say this in the book. Remember thibking at the time Vieira should thump this guy
He does :rotf: Vieira would have thumped him into the next kingdom.
Arsenal had some real characters then, proper nutjobs with the physical strength and lack of scrupples to back it up. I remember Keown yelling in Van Nistelrooij's face very clearly. Now there's Flamini and....maybe Mertesacker.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wiseone wrote:The man is a psychopath. Remember when during a televised game he grabbed his own teammate Phil Neville by the throat and shoved him, then was fined by Ferguson after he refused to apologise to Neville.

Even when he became a manager he did not mellow. Some Sunderland players told a story of how after one game they lost he told one of the coaches to put up a tactics board in the changing room. This is what happened next:
‘Tactics,’ he said. ‘Everyone goes on about formation and tactics.’

He turned round for a moment, pointed to the tactics board in the changing room and asked one of his coaches to set it up, before continuing his rant about tactics while fiddling with his tie in the mirror.

After a minute, with absolutely no warning, he turned around from the mirror and launched himself two-footed into the tactics board, smashing it to pieces as his stunned team looked on with mouths wide open.

‘That’s what tactics mean.’ he said, surveying the wreckage of the board. ‘F*** all in this game.
On another occasion he was tearing strips off the team in the changing room after they lost, and a drugs test guy came into the changing room to take a urine sample from one of the players for a drugs test. Here is what happened:
Unsurprisingly, it came after another defeat when the gaffer was going off on one in the dressing room. This was all taking place in front of an old boy, who was stood at the door because he had to keep an eye on one of the players who was supposed to be doing a drugs test after the game,

So Keane was ranting and raving when he turned to one player and said, ‘And you, if you carry one like that…’ – he turned and pointed to the old piss fella at the door – ‘…you’ll be taking the piss for the rest of your life like him!’

The place erupted. Even the innocent piss fella could escape the fury of that man.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Without any hard facts even your own opinion is nothing more than guessing. Noone knows
The hard facts i am using is watching Vieira and Lauren play for Arsenal for the entirety of their Arsenal careers! And on that evidence Vieira wins hands down! :woot:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

As much as you want to dislike the guy, he is honest.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:As much as you want to dislike the guy, he is honest.
Honest about what!? :D They are only trying to make money from him, i asked myself if those statements were made by someone else, would such get away with it. He is a bad example to kids is that not the language we always hear when they want to silence some rabid footballer and put them on a leash?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:
Honest about what!? :D They are only trying to make money from him, i asked myself if those statements were made by someone else, would such get away with it. He is a bad example to kids is that not the language we always hear when they want to silence some rabid footballer and put them on a leash?
honest about the kind of person he is ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
honest about the kind of person he is ...
The guy needs serious help... :mad: Everyone is wrong but not him. I read another part where he was accusing Sir Bobby of not trying to settle the fight he had with Schmeichel..he is always the one doing the right thing..others are always wrong. If he did not learn from the way he was cut loose by ManU, he will soon learn again that the world does not revolve around him.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Roy Keane on United fans. Cic and tfco are going to have a ball with this one. :rotf:
*may be fake but I suspect that won't stop these two.
Last edited by platinum on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

platinum wrote:Roy Keane on United fans. Cic and tfco are going to have a ball with this one. :rotf:

Please open a new thread for this one and make the heading CIC :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:Roy Keane on United fans. Cic and tfco are going to have a ball with this one. :rotf:

Oh dear!

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

The man has problems- and serious ones! Does he like anybody? !
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The man has problems- and serious ones! Does he like anybody? !
He hates himself as well...he is a self loathing lunatic venting his frustration on everything in sight. If not for football he would have been psycopathic killer...he is trying to hain attention by shocking people going over the top. A man ends another player's career and he says he is not sorry...that is a man who ought to be in an asylum. What a manU raving legend!

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kalamashaka wrote:

It's probably a spoof, I find it hard to believe Keano would sink this low but it's hilarious nonetheless and he has said something similar before albeit not so cutting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by platinum on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I suspect this is fake.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I suspect this is fake.

Yes I think so too but it had me rolling :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I suspect this is fake.

Yes I think so too but it had me rolling :rotf:

It is funny though...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:

It's probably a spoof, I find it hard to believe Keano would sink this low but it's hilarious nonetheless and he has said something similar before albeit not so cutting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The man is a loose canon..was he not the one who called them popcorn eating fans. He ripped into Irish fans during euro, now he os the assistant coach.