Pinnick got grilled on Steven Keshi on Channels TV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He said the NFF will henceforth use scientific approach to manage Nigeria football. He said they have agreements with 3 consultant companies to develop the league, manage the financial aspects of the administration and to develop the nations football from grassroots level. They are bringing back "academicals" (I am assuming he is talking about high school football ...I hope they have strict rules against mercenaries). I like his ideas. I think he will move Nigeria football to great heights if GEJ and the sports ministry stop interfering.

They then asked him how he can effectively lead the NFF when the presidency overruled his firing of Keshi. He responded that he did not fire Keshi and that they asked Keshi to go a one year leave to develop himself. :lol:

The channel TV interviewers really hammered him, but he stood his grounds. He blamed the South Africa game outcome on players attitude.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pinnick got grilled on Steven Keshi on Channels TV

Post by pajimoh »

Thanks for telling us. Stephen Keshi must be very hot. How was Pinnick after the GRILLING- medium rare or well cooked? msshhheewww :sneaky: :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
Thanks for telling us. Stephen Keshi must be very hot. How was Pinnick after the GRILLING- medium rare or well cooked? msshhheewww :sneaky: :arrow:
Gerrot. I typed drilled in my head.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

1naija wrote:He said the NFF will henceforth use scientific approach to manage Nigeria football. He said they have agreements with 3 consultant companies to develop the league, manage the financial aspects of the administration and to develop the nations football from grassroots level. They are bringing back "academicals" (I am assuming he is talking about high school football ...I hope they have strict rules against mercenaries). I like his ideas. I think he will move Nigeria football to great heights if GEJ and the sports ministry stop interfering.

They then asked him how he can effectively lead the NFF when the presidency overruled his firing of Keshi. He responded that he did not fire Keshi and that they asked Keshi to go a one year leave to develop himself. :lol:

The channel TV interviewers really hammered him, but he stood his grounds. He blamed the South Africa game outcome on players attitude.
I'm totally d'aacord with all Pinnick expressed if he acts like he talks except from the highlighted.
In my opinion it is highly unprofessional to blame anyone in public especially when he has taken full responsiblity for our failure in the name of the NFF before.
All the targets he is talking about won't work without the players he insults here.
A smart chief executive will always try to please his employers to get the best out of them.
On another note I don't think the attitude was something to complain about at all.
At least vs. South Africa and Congo.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm not in your head. :tic:

Grilled is actually correct. Just messing with ya
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

My God so Keshi remains untouchable. Honestly ut does not add up or makes any sense. What kind of hold does he have on the president. I'm sure he knows one thing or more about the clueless president that terrfies him. Or may be he is sleeping with Daris GOD oh oh.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bully12 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

My God so Keshi remains untouchable. Honestly ut does not add up or makes any sense. What kind of hold does he have on the president. I'm sure he knows one thing or more about the clueless president that terrfies him. Or may be he is sleeping with Daris GOD oh oh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bully12 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

That is some sick thought .. :oops: :oops:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

1naija wrote:He said the NFF will henceforth use scientific approach to manage Nigeria football. He said they have agreements with 3 consultant companies to develop the league, manage the financial aspects of the administration and to develop the nations football from grassroots level. They are bringing back "academicals" (I am assuming he is talking about high school football ...I hope they have strict rules against mercenaries). I like his ideas. I think he will move Nigeria football to great heights if GEJ and the sports ministry stop interfering.

He is a very inexperienced administrator... Giwa and co are eating him for lunch... he made a deal with the devil to keep his job. Those people are going to make him do their dance till he leaves office.

Keshi is going to be a pebble in his shoe that will never leave until he picks up the courage to do what he originally wanted to do and bite whatever bullet comes afterwards.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Solowe wrote:

He is a very inexperienced administrator... Giwa and co are eating him for lunch... he made a deal with the devil to keep his job. Those people are going to make him do their dance till he leaves office.

Keshi is going to be a pebble in his shoe that will never leave until he picks up the courage to do what he originally wanted to do and bite whatever bullet comes afterwards.
Or he could be smarter that you think and is only bidding hid time to secure his base before taking action.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

[/video]
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

I have always said it, this admimnitration doe not mean well for this country, this is an example of the kind of mediocrity going on in Nigeria where the president wants to hijack the country with fraud.

And GEJ wants to continue with this altitude for another 4 yrs. SHAME!

i wouldn't blame the fans if they take this into their hands and keshi will then understand that his mafia days are over.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Maybe so! That is; he might be correct, but who was/is the coach who led the team to the failure? KESHI!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oyek wrote:[/video]
I know i said i am not going to waste resources( my time) However seems Pinnick isn't planning on letting Keshi go ( according to this video) seems they want to invest on Nigerians( Okocha, Keshi, Isa, Amodu etc) I am fine with that. They want to focus on game readers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

I could be wrong. It is not the new media officer of super eagles who interviewed his 'oga '?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Picnick is losing my respect, and fast too. How in the world do you blame the South Africa game outcome on players attitude? He cray?!! Next time if he does not shut his mouth and fire Keshi we will know that this dude is in the bank already!! Nonsense!!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
Solowe wrote:

Or he could be smarter that you think and is only bidding hid time to secure his base before taking action.
Agreed. I think we should not underestimate him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

kolinzo wrote:Picnick is losing my respect, and fast too. How in the world do you blame the South Africa game outcome on players attitude? He cray?!! Next time if he does not shut his mouth and fire Keshi we will know that this dude is in the bank already!! Nonsense!!!
I don't think he is up to the politics and the machinations of the job.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
...must confess, I finally give it to 1naija...a sick man indeed... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he said, "Gerrot. I typed drilled in my head" how can one type in the head...? I cannot stop laughing...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Waffiman wrote:
1naija wrote:
Solowe wrote:

Agreed. I think we should not underestimate him.

I don't think he understands the machinations of the job and the type of people he is to dealing with... He has already made at least 5 mistakes I have counted.

1. Not firing Keshi as he came in or asking his predecessor to do it for him so he has a clean slate.
2. Meeting with GIWA and making a deal with them.
3. Hiring Amoudu without interviewing him. Amoudu was a keshi mentor and best friend
4. Not sticking to his guns When he actually announced Keshi was leaving -- made him look weak and indecisive and not in charge
5. He is talking too much and giving way too many interviews
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

This Pinnick man lies blatantly. Everybody knows that it was president Jonathan that recalled Keshi but the man is claiming otherwise . The worst of all he said he is a christain and child of God hence he does not lie. Honestly, this is the kind of individual that gives Christainity bad name. This is my first time of watching his interview he absolutely made a very wrong impression. Henceforth, I will look down on him as a pathological liar especially claiming on a national TV he is a christain and child of God with a bold face . Honestly the man has some temerity.
BIMBI
Egg
Egg
Amaju absolves Keshi of blame

Post by BIMBI »

'The players and not Keshi should be held responsible for our Afcon 2015 shut out.' Amaju Pinnick, NFF President.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Amaju absolves Keshi of blame

Post by pajimoh »

Keshi at the helm, Nigeria failed to defend the AFCON title. It would be an honourable thing for Keshi to say hold his hands up and allow someone else to take over the post.

It does nothing for continuity but it reinforces the minimum requirement of the job.

That said, if we have players that contrive to miss 3 1v1 chances in a must win game and we blame the manager alone then it's a damn shame as someone always say.

In the CL, Messi and Arguero of Argentina scored 3 goals between them and that is not even adding other deadly strikers they posses.

Meanwhile 5 of our main pool of strikers don't even score 6 goals in 4 games.
Maybe we just don't have the material upfront.
Yekini scored over 30 goals for his club in a season and became the highest goal scorer in Europe. When was the last time a naija striker in Europe hit 25 goals in one of the top leagues?