Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by Waffiman »

http://www.theguardian.com/football/vid ... etro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by metalalloy »

Yup.. and you will have brain washed WE's on this site falling over each other here to call themselves fellow fans of the likes of these animals. This is a chant they have obviously rehearsed and used before. You dont just have a bunch of people chant that in unison spur of the moment.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

That is why it just has to be Arsenal for life
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The same guy will be at the next CHELSEA game. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I hope the Chelsea players association if there's any such thing gets ear of this and take necessarily action
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

What the hell is wrong with people? Sometimes people seem to want a bullet to the forking face! :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

You have people here calling themselves die hard Chelsea fans. Whatever happen to Enugu Rangers and Kano pillars? Or lobi stars. Until u support and grow ur own u will always be treated like trash. Chelsea is a white man team
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it' :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Over to the WE on CE :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

English fans doing what English fans do,...making total arses of themselves.
Take any one of these cvnts and have him alone in a subway, and he will be as silent as a mouse.
But a bunch of them together, and they become dumb loudmouth useless bullies.

BTW, I am a Chelsea fan, not because of idiots like these, but many of my favorite players are part of their team. Its as simple as that, no need to judge.

That said, every Chelsea fan needs to look at the caliber of idiots that attend games and ask themselves if they want to be identified with idiots like these.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

And they said Scousers were the racist ones... :sneaky:
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

charlie wrote:English fans doing what English fans do,...making total arses of themselves.
Take any one of these cvnts and have him alone in a subway, and he will be as silent as a mouse.
But a bunch of them together, and they become dumb loudmouth useless bullies.

BTW, I am a Chelsea fan, not because of idiots like these, but many of my favorite players are part of their team. Its as simple as that, no need to judge.

That said, every Chelsea fan needs to look at the caliber of idiots that attend games and ask themselves if they want to be identified with idiots like these.
Well those are "real" Chelsea fans, season ticket holders who attend all the home games and travel mid week to support their team overseas.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Je sui Chelsea...one day the blackman would stop killing himself over another man's wahala...go to my country and see natives kill themselves over a club that sees them as nothing. It is Rangers , Enugu based Rangers for life. By the way it is not only Chelsea...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

oloye wrote:Je sui Chelsea...one day the blackman would stop killing himself over another man's wahala...go to my country and see natives kill themselves over a club that sees them as nothing. It is Rangers , Enugu based Rangers for life. By the way it is not only Chelsea...

But it happens quite for often with Chelsea
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppor ... ome-405314
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bk-one wrote:
oloye wrote:Je sui Chelsea...one day the blackman would stop killing himself over another man's wahala...go to my country and see natives kill themselves over a club that sees them as nothing. It is Rangers , Enugu based Rangers for life. By the way it is not only Chelsea...

But it happens quite for often with Chelsea
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppor ... ome-405314
Living in denial!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote:i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.
And Arsenal threw banana at one of their ex!...Mind you i am not saying you cannot fall out and insult one of your ex especially when he turns out to be a twat. But when you decide to throw banana..it reveals the intent of the heart. :mad:

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
They are mate. You come from Scotland, so you wouldn't know.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
I lived in London before here, mate

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
I lived in London before here, mate
You don't know what you're talking about, wee man. Chelsea have always had connections to racist groups, whilst Arsenal have always had black supporters. Even to the extent that their hooligan firm in the 80s had blacks (obviously hooligans are the people who would show their racism the most).
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

benteke wrote:i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.
And you think sinking their paws into Arrigo Sacchi and condemning Chelsea's racist fans are mutually exclusive?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower