Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31543951

Chelsea suspend trio for life from Stamford bridge
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Not sure what that means, as suspend would imply a temporary nature, but kudos to Chelsea for taking action.
did you read the article at all? These folks are suspended for life right now, however if they are identified they will be banned for life

I do not know what you are trying to get accomplished with your new stance . cos it seems you are just getting worked up cos folks called out waffiman, who didn't say kpem when adebayor was racially abused.

stop being superstitious... :lol: :lol: :lol: I only asked for an explanation for "suspended for life", and gave kudos to Chelsea for acting.

As for the Waffiman issue, just let it go, as you have pretended not to understand that we can, and should condemn the actions of ANY and ALL racists without fighting over whether it was Waffi or Ekorian that brought it to our attention.

Remember, you were the one who got worked over Waffiman. This was your VERY FIRST post on the thread. One would expect someone of your caliber to start by condemning the racists, after which you can remind Waffiman that you have previously observed a different reaction when the shoe was on the other foot.
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/vid ... etro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
What yall do to adebayor nko.. banana
Anyway, nothing spoil sha. Racists full for ground, and they are everywhere. Our common duty is to condemn them.
i asked a legitimate question to my cousin waffi, and you went ahead and attacked not only me but others who questioned where was such reaction from CE assanal spammers when our own Adebayor was racially abused ..una turn left eye
As for you. I go soon konk your head for where you dey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why una dey bring me into this matter? What we saw are Chelski doing what they do best. I post am and una nor like am. I lie! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Una defense of all clubs do it, so it is not just us is morally bankrupt. This is not about the other clubs, it is about Chelski FC. A club with a long history of Nazis and Fascists amongst their supporters. It's about Chelski and their Captain who is glorified by sections of their support for being a racist. You want me to continue. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:OK, CE Chelsea fans, make una no vex. I see say na Waffiman irritate most of una pass the racists themselves

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furiously Frank, Lager-back and BigPokey no fit hide dem anti-Waffi bias :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Analyzer's conscience dey make am tok true, but temptation no gree am leave Waffiman in peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na wa for CE.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

So have they found the fools ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

juventuss wrote:So have they found the fools ?
:roll: :roll: :roll: where have you been.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Slowly, names are being named.

Still no smoke from black folk at the Bridge :clap:
Britannia rules the waves, slaves and train carriages. :winking:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Paris incident statement at conference
NEWS 54 minutes

At the start of the pre-match media conference at Cobham this afternoon (Friday), a new statement was read regarding the incident earlier this week on the Paris Metro.

The statement read:

On behalf of the owner, the board and everybody at Chelsea Football Club, we would like to make it clear our disgust with regard to the incident that took place on the Paris Metro on Tuesday evening.

We were appalled by what we saw. The club would also like to apologise unreservedly to Souleymane for the behaviour of a small number of individuals and their unforgiveable actions towards him.

We have been cooperating fully with the Metropolitan Police and the Paris Police in the ongoing investigation and we will continue to do so. We have also been conducting our own investigation and all information from that is being shared with those police forces.

We announced last night we have suspended three individuals from Stamford Bridge pending the conclusion of our investigation. Should evidence show that they are guilty in that incident then the club will ban them for life.

It is only right that we complete our investigation to establish all of the facts of that evening but we have taken swift and decisive action from the information we have received so far.

The people involved in that incident in Paris do not represent Chelsea Football Club. They do not stand for the values of this club and they have no place at this club. This has been echoed loud and clear by the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. We would like to thank the many Chelsea fans who have come forward with information in this case.

We are a club that is proud of its diversity. We work extremely hard in the game and in our communities to promote equality and fight discrimination of all forms. We are proud to support the work of Kick It Out and Show Racism the Red Card and other organisations, and we work closely with similar programmes with the Premier League, the FA and others.
https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-n ... ence-.html
SuperEagles

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
busy.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

juventuss wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
busy.
no you haven't you've been all over rant and rave, and yesterday you were here opening a thread about balotelli :laugh:
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

juventuss wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
busy.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
busy.
no you haven't you've been all over rant and rave, and yesterday you were here opening a thread about balotelli :laugh:
Busy with matters not pertaining to Chelsea.

FORZA JUVE
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Jose Mourinho 'ashamed' of Chelsea fans in Paris incident

Jose Mourinho is "ashamed" of the Chelsea fans who prevented a black man from boarding a Paris train before their Champions League tie on Tuesday.
Amateur video showed a man being pushed from the Metro train while a group chants, "we're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it".
Blues boss Mourinho said: "I felt ashamed when I found out but these supporters do not represent the club."
Chelsea say they are "appalled" and have apologised to the victim.
The incident took place prior to Chelsea's 1-1 draw with Paris St-Germain on Tuesday evening and was filmed by British expatriate Paul Nolan.
Mourinho said: "The dressing room reacted as I did - with disappointment and they condemn the situation and support the gentleman involved and they feel ashamed but maybe we shouldn't because these people involved do not belong to Chelsea Football Club."
Play media
Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Football racism a social issue - Ramsey
Chelsea have suspended three people from attending matches at Stamford Bridge and will issue life-time banning orders if there is deemed sufficient evidence of the fans' involvement.
The victim, a 33-year-old man named as Souleymane S, told French newspaper Le Parisien: "These people, these English fans... should be locked up."
A Chelsea spokesman said the club were writing to Souleymane to "apologise unreservedly" and invite him to attend a game as their guest.
European football's governing body Uefa said it was "appalled" by the incident but added: "As it occurred away from the stadium it is outside Uefa's remit to act."
Sepp Blatter, president of world football's governing body Fifa, responded by tweeting that there was "no place for racism in football".
QPR boss Chris Ramsey, the only black manager in the Premier League, said those involved were "not fans of football" and Arsenal's French manager Arsene Wenger described the Paris scenes as "pathetic and dreadful".
The Metropolitan Police in London have appealed for anyone with information regarding the incident to come forward.
In Mourinho's weekly press conference ahead of Saturday's Premier League match at Burnley, the Portuguese also addressed his contract situation at Chelsea and compatriot Luis Figo running for the Fifa presidency.
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The same Borinho that said racism wasn't stopping black coaches from getting a job.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Still not a peep from ol' uncle Black, perhaps a war beyond the metal of Othello. When in Rome, Roman times no moor soldiers in sight. #vivalainactivism. #jesuisMrKeepQuiet
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Surprised John Terry did not condemn this kind of behavior with his position of club captain
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

anikulapo wrote:Surprised John Terry did not condemn this kind of behavior with his position of club captain
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

skillful wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Surprised John Terry did not condemn this kind of behavior with his position of club captain
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

442 PAGES ON CE OF ARMCHAIR ANALYSIS AND OUR TEAM IS BARELY HANGING ON TO AN EUROPA SPOT. LET'S FIND A MORE TANTALIZING NEWS ABOUT A RACIST CLUB THAT'S ABOUT TO BE CROWNED AN EPL CHAMPION :clap:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Ekorian wrote:442 PAGES ON CE OF ARMCHAIR ANALYSIS AND OUR TEAM IS BARELY HANGING ON TO AN EUROPA SPOT. LET'S FIND A MORE TANTALIZING NEWS ABOUT A RACIST CLUB THAT'S ABOUT TO BE CROWNED AN EPL CHAMPION :clap:
SMH...with negroes like these..

:roll:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Waffiman wrote:
:lol: :lol:
In related news, BBC are reporting that police are investigating racist chanting by Chelsea fans at St Pancras Station as they returned from Paris.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chelsea has said it will ban the five suspended fans from attending Stamford Bridge for life if there is sufficient evidence of their involvement in that incident.

And there's the okeydoke.

Any words in condemnation from the black folk at Chelsea yet, those minstrel dancing to the chants? Oh, how the cream does the coffee :clap: #vivalainactivism.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cic old boy wrote:The same Borinho that said racism wasn't stopping black coaches from getting a job.
Did you hear his grovelling retraction when a young Black BBC journalist asked him about that? It was my best moment of the press conference.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Prime Minister David Cameron and a host of footballing leaders, including Fifa president Sepp Blatter, have also condemned the incident.

Chelsea condemned the behaviour as "abhorrent", while Prime Minister David Cameron told LBC Radio on Wednesday that the footage looked "extremely disturbing and very worrying".

Sepp Blatter, president of world football's governing body Fifa, tweeted that there was "no place for racism in football".
thebeeb.co.uk

Prime Minister weighing in, still nothing from the black folk bowjangling at the Bridge. Usual from Mr Blackman, emasculated, effeminated, inferiorised. Cant speak, wont speak, daren't. Pathetic.