Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:58 pm 

zoldsasok wrote:
BAP wrote:
oloye wrote:
How an ajebutter school like Gofti or ISI ended up beating MEthodist High School in football is a mystery that FIFA must investigate. Where did you guys get Arogundade from? I keep hearing this name whenever GCI's exploits is mentioned.

Perhaps because we werent as butter as you thought ? :mad: :mrgreen:

WhiCh one be GOFTI?

your butter even pass my own if you go ISI and you no sabi gofti :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

LOL ..

U Know say for awa front all the other schools might as well not have existed ...!! :)

ISI was definitely not butter at least not in my time :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:00 pm 

oloye wrote:
BAP wrote:
oloye wrote:
BAP wrote:
oloye wrote:
How an ajebutter school like Gofti or ISI ended up beating MEthodist High School in football is a mystery that FIFA must investigate. Where did you guys get Arogundade from? I keep hearing this name whenever GCI's exploits is mentioned.

Perhaps because we werent as butter as you thought ? :mad: :mrgreen:

WhiCh one be GOFTI?

That was what government college was called ....back then in my school methodist high school.

You sabi md(Mister Dolly) there ? :)

What year? Mr Dolly never identified himself as a former Methoe person oh. :scared:

Not sure but I think 84/85 something like taht

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 am 

One of those days of living in memories

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:24 pm 

Toxicarrow wrote:

My good friend Comrade Toxic, sadly, that is all that is left for you.....living in memories. I feel for you bro. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:37 pm 

ukwala wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:

My good friend Comrade Toxic, sadly, that is all that is left for you.....living in memories. I feel for you bro. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Hey Comrade Ukwala: Na condition wey make crayfish bend. However, the downfall of a man is not the end of life. The Oluyole Warriors are marching back to re-claim our lost empire :!: :!: :!: :!:

Last edited by Toxicarrow on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:21 am 

Wow thanks for resurrecting this thread. As a kid back then, Very sure I watched Oloye and shooting train a few times in Forestry. Walked by their residence in Akinola Maja regularly on my way to dugbe. Memories men

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 am 

greg wrote:
Wow thanks for resurrecting this thread. As a kid back then, Very sure I watched Oloye and shooting train a few times in Forestry. Walked by their residence in Akinola Maja regularly on my way to dugbe. Memories men

Small world nor be so Greg. Those were the days.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:02 pm 

oloye wrote:
greg wrote:

Small world indeed. I don't know if you would remember the compound next door had a "grinding machine" where all the homes in the neighbourhood would bring their tomatoes and pepper to blend for a fee. Also that small tailor shop on the corner across the street. :rotf: Then the dreaded Jericho Nursing Home where my parents will take us forcefully for chloroquine injections when malaria strikes. I hear the whole area is untouchable real estate now. To say I know, I for don grab plenty land at next to nothing. Speaking of high school football then, Baptist grammar school all stars of the 80's all lived in the neighbourhood. 100% sure if those guys were born in England, they would all have had Premiership careers. I sometimes wonder if the Saka kid in Arsenal is the son of the Baptist Saka. Dem resemble well well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:59 am 

greg wrote:
oloye wrote:
greg wrote:

Small world indeed. I don't know if you would remember the compound next door had a "grinding machine" where all the homes in the neighbourhood would bring their tomatoes and pepper to blend for a fee. Also that small tailor shop on the corner across the street. :rotf: Then the dreaded Jericho Nursing Home where my parents will take us forcefully for chloroquine injections when malaria strikes. I hear the whole area is untouchable real estate now. To say I know, I for don grab plenty land at next to nothing. Speaking of high school football then, Baptist grammar school all stars of the 80's all lived in the neighbourhood. 100% sure if those guys were born in England, they would all have had Premiership careers. I sometimes wonder if the Saka kid in Arsenal is the son of the Baptist Saka. Dem resemble well well.

Most of the houses around the area were run down govt buildings, you are right with a little bit of foresight one could have either bought one or bought the lands that looked like they were wasting away at the time. I loved the area at the time it was peaceful and quiet, and ideal place to locate a sporting camp. With Trans Motel nearby we had a place to chill in the evening. But back then the club was poorly managed even with these potentials

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:16 pm 

oloye wrote:
greg wrote:
oloye wrote:
greg wrote:

Most of the houses around the area were run down govt buildings, you are right with a little bit of foresight one could have either bought one or bought the lands that looked like they were wasting away at the time. I loved the area at the time it was peaceful and quiet, and ideal place to locate a sporting camp. With Trans Motel nearby we had a place to chill in the evening. But back then the club was poorly managed even with these potentials

Jericho/idishin is now expensive real estate. All those old colonial government houses have been replaced by modern buildings.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9