How is Pedro better than Moses?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
How is Pedro better than Moses?

Post by kajifu »

So this clown of a coach after buying two wingers that are not better than Moses and now he go for another winger who is not better than Moses.smh
My people please can anyone tell me exactly how Pedro is better than Moses ?
Also please dont come here with oooh he play for Barca or Spain because even Bajan play for Barca and Valdes.
Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How is Pedro better than Moses?

Post by kajifu »

After looking at the two players,Moses is way ahead of Pedro ,only think Pedro might be ahead of Moses might be speed but that is even debate.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ooooh so you guys has call each other to avoid my thread since it has to do with Vicot Moses and African player?smh
If this was about Messi,Ronaldo or even Eva the doctor guys will be posting left and right.I have seen thread about Terry mother but Memphis father.
Why do we really hate our own?
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

kajifu wrote:After looking at the two players,Moses is way ahead of Pedro ,only think Pedro might be ahead of Moses might be speed but that is even debate.
^^this guy

Last edited by kalamashaka on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

amafolas wrote:
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
just like you predicted that Sanchez would, eh?
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Haba what does that mean?Even Valdes has a wonderful career stats.Is he a top 7 keeper?
Playing for Barca will make anyone has better stats.
I guess Pedro is a better player than Hazard since he has better career stats than Hazard.
Stats does not tell the true story.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

amafolas wrote:
I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Yujam has the following player has Pedro career stats?Rooney,Hazard,Kun Aguero,Robben,Ribery?
Can you say with straight face Pedro is better than anyone or even close to any of this guys?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Have you checked their stats? Besides other than Hazrad Robben and Rib the rest are central attackers. They don't come off the flank like Pedro
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:
amafolas wrote:
I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla
Just like he paid for the Columbian and Egypt guy?
Can you bring the stats for Hazard and Pedro and also Aguero and Pedro.
Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:Have you checked their stats? Besides other than Hazrad Robben and Rib the rest are central attackers. They don't come off the flank like Pedro
Yes i have check and Pedro has better career stats than Hazard,Ribery and Robben and we all know he is not good like this guys on any day.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

kajifu wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Have you checked their stats? Besides other than Hazrad Robben and Rib the rest are central attackers. They don't come off the flank like Pedro
Yes i have check and Pedro has better career stats than Hazard,Ribery and Robben and we all know he is not good like this guys on any day.
No you haven't because every one of them have better stats

A beg my bro don't waste my time
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:
kajifu wrote:
No you haven't because every one of them have better stats

A beg my bro don't waste my time
What stats do Hazard has that is even close to Pedro career stats?Abeg explain thanks
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Yujam,

What career stats are you talking about? Be more specific, pls. That said, let Moses play for Barca and Pedro for Wigan.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

I would take Boulassie over Victor Moses and two of Pedro. Oh! He has no stats.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Are you guys 13yrs old?

First of all, Abramovich not JM went for Pedro.

Second of all, check out Pedro's farewell.....

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/fir ... -20-titles
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I think one way that is big is the injury records viz -a-viz games played.

Moses style of play gets him injured more - he needs to wise-up in that regard and also move to a team that will give him game time ..

Remember that even stoke he was injured i believe three times once when they really needed him too.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

What kind question is this nah? haba
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

anointed wrote:Yujam,

What career stats are you talking about? Be more specific, pls. That said, let Moses play for Barca and Pedro for Wigan.
But moses played for Chelsea and nothing happened nah, let's not get carried away please. We should be comparing moses to people like andre ayew with all due respect.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wale1974 wrote:
anointed wrote:Yujam,

But moses played for Chelsea and nothing happened nah, let's not get carried away please. We should be comparing moses to people like andre ayew with all due respect.
Did Pedro play for Eibar or Elche? All these comparisons are overrated.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

kalamashaka wrote:
kajifu wrote:After looking at the two players,Moses is way ahead of Pedro ,only think Pedro might be ahead of Moses might be speed but that is even debate.
^^this guy

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I feel you bro