Gunners, the State of our Union 2015/2016 season...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gunners, the State of our Union 2015/2016 season...

Post by Robbynice »

...Coming soon :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gunners, the State of our Union 2014/2015 season...

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:...Coming soon :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So this na preview,are hope are no go shake again sha.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
cONGRATzzzzz Gunnnerzz.. ... we are back on top !! :thumbs:

=====================================================
Aaaaaahhhh Gaaaddammmnnn ittt !! Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ?? :mrgreen:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Arsenal till I die
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This tfco guy really wicked sha.Why bring this up ?You should have wait Manu win first today befor you continue laughing at us.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tfco wrote::thumbs: :thumbs:
SMH...It is a damn shame...I will have the last laugh, trust me... :evil: :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

:biggrin:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Robbynice wrote:
tfco wrote::thumbs: :thumbs:
SMH...It is a damn shame...I will have the last laugh, trust me... :evil: :twisted:
1. Item #7

2. small pikin

3. 4th place in CL and in The Best League™

5. You are loosing too many games

6. If you loss this weekend, i go tab you tays

7. I forgot point #4. Na your spot be dat o...bwahahahahhaha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Wenger seems to have placed priority of the League over the CL. He is playing weakened teams in the CL. As for the state of the Union, it is very strong. It is right clubs like Arsenal and the Manager gets hammered after a performance like last night. It is not acceptable that the Manager has presided over 3 goals conceded shambles against Anderlecht, Monaco and now Olympiakos.

Having said that, there are a lot of positives so far this season and I am confident the team will go on get better and stronger. What is clear so far is, there is no team running away with the league this season, so I am keeping the faith and hoping we challenge and win something again. I prefer to win the title of course but another FA Cup will suit me nicely.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Waffiman wrote:
Wenger seems to have placed priority of the League over the CL. He is playing weakened teams in the CL. As for the state of the Union, it is very strong. It is right clubs like Arsenal and the Manager gets hammered after a performance like last night. It is not acceptable that the Manager has presided over 3 goals conceded shambles against Anderlecht, Monaco and now Olympiakos.

Having said that, there are a lot of positives so far this season and I am confident the team will go on get better and stronger. What is clear so far is, there is no team running away with the league this season, so I am keeping the faith and hoping we challenge and win something again. I prefer to win the title of course but another FA Cup will suit me nicely.

LOL.

Some of us saw that coming.
balo wrote:"The Plan" this season is to shoot for "excellence" on the Home Front. I. E. EPL.

Wenger Knows!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

LOL.

balo wrote:"The Plan" this season is to shoot for "excellence" on the Home Front. I. E. EPL.

Wenger Knows!
You once supported Spuds, now you support Chelski. Whoever, you support, why take panadol for Arsenal's headache?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

LOL.

Wenger Knows!
You once supported Spuds, now you support Chelski. Whoever, you support, why take panadol for Arsenal's headache?

I enjoy good soccer. When Spurs are on point, they play purposeful soccer.
But I was never a "we" fan.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

More shiite. Choose your spice.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Waffiman wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

See as Dem don beat goons sotay Robby no even sabi season sef. Dem beat you all the way back into last season
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

As if this season couldn't get any worse... And now this :shock:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

I fancy Arsenal to beat Man Utd...Complacency wont be an issue come Sunday, expect genuine effort and all 3 points.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:I fancy Arsenal to beat Man Utd...Complacency wont be an issue come Sunday, expect genuine effort and all 3 points.
Haba this is how you start your normal talk with false hope and soon we look for a way to be beaten.So what was the issues when Manu,West Ham,Monaco,Liverpool and this other suspect teams in the CL beat us?
We have never beaten Manu even at their worst in EPL for over 5 years and you expect this team that messing around to beat them?
Hope they do but will not be surprise Wenger allow Manu to beat us.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Waffiman wrote:

if what you said is true, then, that's quite disappointing from the manager and club. It makes absolutely no sense to prioritize EPL over ECL. The ECL is more prestigious and being a cup competition, you never know what can happen. When you are in it, you just have to give it your best shot.
After the shambles on Tuesday, I watched a lot of the anger/frustration from Arsenal fans. I didnt blame Wenger as much of the other fans did, because I believed that the team he sent out was strong enough. I didnt think Ospina was going to be such an a.s.s.hole. Based on Gibbs performance against spuds, i thought his selection was merited. As for Coq, well, a lot of Arsenal fans had been calling for him to be given a starting role all summer. Overall, i thought the team was strong enough to go their and win. When they didnt, i sympathized with the coach, because i felt his players had let him down massively. It was such a huge disappointment to be honest
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Gunners, the State of our Union 2015/2016 season...

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

tfco wrote:Image
Old joke. Find something fresh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wenger has prioritised the league....Hahahahaha!!!! It gets better, ordered another round, it's about to go down. When Bilic opened his yansh, he was prioritising Europe. Nonsense. Correction. Absolute nonsense. Gandalf is managing the squad built by his own intention, accordingly. Picking teams deemed adequate for the intention. The results have nothing to do prioritisation rather plain fact.

Oh, hey, ho, hello there, you must be 2005, how d'you do?