Victor Moses Provided Another Assist Yesterday

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ozone4real
Egg
Egg
Victor Moses Provided Another Assist Yesterday

Post by ozone4real »

Lovely pass by Victor Moses to assist another Carl Jenkinnson goal. Westham beat Palace 3-1.
Victor Moses has been directly involved in 4 goals in his 5 Appearances for westham this season. 1 goal and 3 assists.
http://www.highlighthub.com/carl-jenkin ... um=twitter
mojojojo
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Moses Provided Another Assist Yesterday

Post by mojojojo »

It seems strange that Victor has not played for the SE since the World Cup.

Is there something we do not know?
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

mojojojo wrote:It seems strange that Victor has not played for the SE since the World Cup.

I hope not, but I believe there is something wrong for him to coming to camp.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

osita wrote:
mojojojo wrote:It seems strange that Victor has not played for the SE since the World Cup.

like what? Wasn't he Oliseh and Pinnicks excuse for going to watch Arsenal win the community shield at Wembley? Una don start o. He will turn up when his services are required by that uncouth coach of ours.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

100%Naija wrote:
osita wrote:

like what? Wasn't he Oliseh and Pinnicks excuse for going to watch Arsenal win the community shield at Wembley? Una don start o. He will turn up when his services are required by that uncouth coach of ours.

In the international week he said he wouldn't come because of injury , against crystal palace he played. I though Oliseh invited him? So if he did not come even with the injury for accessment to camp, then I believe questions should be asked.

It is also possible he may not come against Egypt because of another injury, but your short view on issues will not allow you to expect the unexpected.

Stuff happen, we need our best against Egypt, and not assume everything is ok.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Moses is not needed in the SE setup. I remember Muyiwa in one of his many scoops, mentioned Oliseh made a comment that he didn't expect Moses to honor the invitation to show up to camp. Clearly, Oliseh sees the same attitude problems and lazy football that Moses plays and will not accept it. His spot can be filled nicely by Aluko. No shaking.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:Moses is not needed in the SE setup. I remember Muyiwa in one of his many scoops, mentioned Oliseh made a comment that he didn't expect Moses to honor the invitation to show up to camp. Clearly, Oliseh sees the same attitude problems and lazy football that Moses plays and will not accept it. His spot can be filled nicely by Aluko. No shaking.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ok...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:Moses is not needed in the SE setup. I remember Muyiwa in one of his many scoops, mentioned Oliseh made a comment that he didn't expect Moses to honor the invitation to show up to camp. Clearly, Oliseh sees the same attitude problems and lazy football that Moses plays and will not accept it. His spot can be filled nicely by Aluko. No shaking.
Laugh all you want, but the truth is the truth. Even for West Ham, when was the last time he lasted 90mins?! Have you ever seen a quality player like Payet subbed? Moses has flashes, but for the bulk of games he is jogging around lazily. It won't be long before he is no longer a starter at WH. Mark my words!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Laugh all you want, but the truth is the truth. Even for West Ham, when was the last time he lasted 90mins?! Have you ever seen a quality player like Payet subbed? Moses has flashes, but for the bulk of games he is jogging around lazily. It won't be long before he is no longer a starter at WH. Mark my words!!
He was so 'lazy' he helped us win ANC abi...the same 'lazy' Moses that when everyone had given up against Ethiopia, kept running at them and won two PK's to get us out of the first round, same 'lazy' Moses that help set us goals against Mali to take us to the ANC Final...He was so 'lazy' that even half fit with an ankle problem he still went out and played the final and helped us win it. I'm sorry to say but you are full of bs and clearly don't watch the games, he was subbed because he had run himself into the ground attacking and defending, from his wing to the middle of the field to the opposite wing, he created so many opportunities for his team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
nim
Egg
Egg

Post by nim »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
We're marking your words oh but to tell You the truth, your analysis on Victor moses isn't holding water tis season.

The current Stats aren't lying Bro.
ozone4real
Egg
Egg

Post by ozone4real »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Lol. How many westham games have u watched this season?. You probably just look on livescores to check if he played 90mins then conclude he played bad if he didnt .Out of 5 matches he has played this season, he has either scored a goal or created a goal in 4 of them. By ur logic, Aguero is $#% then... he has only lasted 90 minutes once this season out of the 8 games he has played. Aluko isn't even a regular in the championship.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bushboy I usually agree with u, and it is true that Moses is lazy at times.

But he is BY FAR our best winger. It is not even close. What has headless Musa done against African opposition ? Remember how he was even poor during our ANC win ? Musa only excells against non African opposition, and attacking teams who give us space, where his speed can be utilized. Against defensive teams, Musa is absolutley USELESS. Moses and to a lesser extent Simon, are the only guys who can actually break down a defense.

You say when was the last time Moses played 90 minutes ?

Yet u think Aluko who has never played 90 minutes even in the championship can replace him ?

You are deceiving yourself bro.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. You need to be consistent my dear vancity. Were you not the same person who reminds us that a benchwarming Atsu tore up the last ANC? I don't care how many minutes Aluko gets in the championship. I feel he gives us much more than "lazy Moses." The only good game Moses has ever had in GWG was against Mali in 2013. Besides that, he has been hopeless and was rightly benched by Keshi. The new SE Oliseh is building has no room for a lazy player. Moses WILL NOT be invited back, mark my words!!
Who will be next?
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
He was so 'lazy' he helped us win ANC abi...the same 'lazy' Moses that when everyone had given up against Ethiopia, kept running at them and won two PK's to get us out of the first round, same 'lazy' Moses that help set us goals against Mali to take us to the ANC Final...He was so 'lazy' that even half fit with an ankle problem he still went out and played the final and helped us win it. I'm sorry to say but you are full of bs and clearly don't watch the games, he was subbed because he had run himself into the ground attacking and defending, from his wing to the middle of the field to the opposite wing, he created so many opportunities for his team.

:clap: :clap: thank you o jare, maceo4, the truth is moses can get better but currently The super Eagles have very few World Class players and Victor Moses is one of them :thumbs:

moses defends, he intercepts opposition attacks, he creates, he scores..............
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

bushboy wrote:^^
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. You need to be consistent my dear vancity. Were you not the same person who reminds us that a benchwarming Atsu tore up the last ANC? I don't care how many minutes Aluko gets in the championship. I feel he gives us much more than "lazy Moses." The only good game Moses has ever had in GWG was against Mali in 2013. Besides that, he has been hopeless and was rightly benched by Keshi. The new SE Oliseh is building has no room for a lazy player. Moses WILL NOT be invited back, mark my words!!

keshi benched V.moses and keshi got fired :rotf:

if oliseh is daft enough to ignore V.moses, oliseh will get fired.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

but you were the one bringing up playing time in the first place with Moses. I was just pointing to your hypocrisy.

I actually think Aluko should be given another chance, but he is nowhere near the level of Moses.

Any coach who thinks he can do without

Mikel or Moses is absolutely fooling themselves and will end up like Ke$hi. History.

Moses does his fair share of defending, he is not as lazy as you are making him out to be.
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

I don't think Bushboy's dislike of Moses is football related even though he tries hard to pass it off as such. I suspect something about Moses' face, demeanor or the like just rubs him the wrong way. He never wishes Moses well, even if Moses is doing well he keeps pointing to a failure he expects in the future. As a SE fan, even if you don't like a player's game, most will wish the player well and hope they are proven wrong. This is not the case from all I've seen with Bushboy and Moses. He doesn't hope Moses improves, He wants/hopes the fails and drifts into obscurity. Bushboy is generally quite objective about this positions (right or wrong) and this Moses dislike/bad belle seems more of an emotional reaction and out of character.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

opine wrote:I don't think Bushboy's dislike of Moses is football related even though he tries hard to pass it off as such. I suspect something about Moses' face, demeanor or the like just rubs him the wrong way. He never wishes Moses well, even if Moses is doing well he keeps pointing to a failure he expects in the future. As a SE fan, even if you don't like a player's game, most will wish the player well and hope they are proven wrong. This is not the case from all I've seen with Bushboy and Moses. He doesn't hope Moses improves, He wants/hopes the fails and drifts into obscurity. Bushboy is generally quite objective about this positions (right or wrong) and this Moses dislike/bad belle seems more of an emotional reaction and out of character.
Its quite clear, thats why I laughed. No one that watched his last game objectively will spew the nonsense he is spewing.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

9jaMan wrote:

keshi benched V.moses and keshi got fired :rotf:

if oliseh is daft enough to ignore V.moses, oliseh will get fired.
Bros, Oliseh has not ignored him. SO visited him and then extended an invitation to him. IT IS ALL ON MOSES. He has to explain whether or not he is still interested in playing for Nigeria. I feel that there is something yet unspoken but his recent claims concerning response to invitations are just not convincing. Just my tuppence.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mojojojo
Egg
Egg

Post by mojojojo »

Perhaps inner caucus can shed more light on the Moses matter.

And where is Aluko? I prefer the guy over Rabiu.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mojojojo wrote:Perhaps inner caucus can shed more light on the Moses matter.

Aluko? Second division ball.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I agree, Moses is by far our best winger, and may even be our most talented player. Musa and Simon are not even close.
vancity eagle wrote:
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bushboy I usually agree with u, and it is true that Moses is lazy at times.

But he is BY FAR our best winger. It is not even close. What has headless Musa done against African opposition ? Remember how he was even poor during our ANC win ? Musa only excells against non African opposition, and attacking teams who give us space, where his speed can be utilized. Against defensive teams, Musa is absolutley USELESS. Moses and to a lesser extent Simon, are the only guys who can actually break down a defense.

You say when was the last time Moses played 90 minutes ?

Yet u think Aluko who has never played 90 minutes even in the championship can replace him ?

You are deceiving yourself bro.
mojojojo
Egg
Egg

Post by mojojojo »

Enugu II wrote:
mojojojo wrote:Perhaps inner caucus can shed more light on the Moses matter.

Aluko? Second division ball.

... with an SE goal to game ratio better than Emenike.