[Man United] New Manager - Jose Mourinho.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
[Man United] New Manager - Jose Mourinho.

Post by tfco »

hmmm, this is from the Beeb

sauce
Manchester United will appoint Jose Mourinho as their new manager, BBC Sport understands.

Mourinho has been out of work since he was sacked by Chelsea in December.

With United failing to qualify for the Champions League under Louis van Gaal, the Old Trafford hierarchy are thought to have decided a change is required.

It is understood a deal with Mourinho was agreed in principle before Saturday's FA Cup final victory against Crystal Palace.

The club plan to announce his arrival early next week after telling Van Gaal his reign has come to an end.

The Dutchman still has one season remaining on his three-year deal, but despite spending £250m on new players, his tenure has disappointed many fans, the club finishing fourth and then fifth in the Premier League.

Van Gaal's grip on his job has seemed increasingly fragile this season, with Mourinho known to covet the task of masterminding a revival at United three years after legendary former manager Sir Alex Ferguson stepped down.
Last edited by tfco on Fri May 27, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Man United] LVG to leave. Welcome Jose

Post by felarey »

Why not Giggs? He did most of the work today on the sidelines :taunt: That said, don't believe this.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

felarey wrote:Why not Giggs? He did most of the work today on the sidelines :taunt: That said, don't believe this.
I do not wanna believe it, but it's the beeb, not naijamosquitoes.com

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:D :D Nek unek! Nek unek! I go calabar I see Godswill Akpabio e dash me money nek unek!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

tfco wrote:
felarey wrote:Why not Giggs? He did most of the work today on the sidelines :taunt: That said, don't believe this.
It seems credible but I would like to hear from the horse's mouth. Stuff like this usually come from naijant.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

YemiBrazil wrote::D :D Nek unek! Nek unek! I go calabar I see Godswill Akpabio e dash me money nek unek!
:lol: But Mourinho over Giggs? Giggs would probably leave and the prospect of getting kaycee2g on the bandwagon is scary.... I guess CL footy is the minimum and we had it in our hands but still lost it.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Wonder if Sirs Alex and Bobby were part of this if true. Or did Jose use his connection with Fergie to get the job? Why not Giggs??

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

mourinho is at hayeday right now
just spotted him on tv
doesnt seem to have a care in the world
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

felarey wrote:Wonder if Sirs Alex and Bobby were part of this if true. Or did Jose use his connection with Fergie to get the job? Why not Giggs??
his connection with SAF did not help him before.

Anyway i hope Beeb is spreading beer parlour tales

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

felarey wrote:Wonder if Sirs Alex and Bobby were part of this if true. Or did Jose use his connection with Fergie to get the job? Why not Giggs??
I like Giggs, he will manage United long term eventually, and I know Jose could be a real knucklehead but he has scores to settle and you can't deny the fact that he is a winner who has coveted United job for a very long time. Mourinho will surely achieve at United - he will address the basic problems hindering this bunch from going all the way. Good development in my opinion even if the romance lasts for just 2 or 3 years but I think United is getting a matured Mourinho with an advantage of a good time out before getting back in the groove. I hope they confirm this asap! Exciting times ahead! :D

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

There was even some report of Van Gal moving upstairs with Jose coming in as coach. Seriously!!! Jose and Bashorun working together. Will be fun to see
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

felarey wrote:
tfco wrote:
It seems credible but I would like to hear from the horse's mouth. Stuff like this usually come from naijant.
Maybe not a horse but perhaps a donkey?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
I like Giggs, he will manage United long term eventually, and I know Jose could be a real knucklehead but he has scores to settle and you can't deny the fact that he is a winner who has coveted United job for a very long time. Mourinho will surely achieve at United - he will address the basic problems hindering this bunch from going all the way. Good development in my opinion even if the romance lasts for just 2 or 3 years but I think United is getting a matured Mourinho with an advantage of a good time out before getting back in the groove. I hope they confirm this asap! Exciting times ahead! :D
great player

very despicable human

i read his wife filed for D a few weeks back....finally

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

If this is true then welcome back to the EPL. I want to see him succeed once again. The guy is just too much. Maybe my love for United will come back after 25 years. :lol: , the good old days of Andy Cole, Peter Schmeichel. :lol:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
great player

very despicable human

Please never ever make the mistake of judging people's 'human' side from media or third party information.

living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

All the young players from Rashford to Martial better start looking for a new club.
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

living wrote:All the young players from Rashford to Martial better start looking for a new club.
But he fought United and got a very young John Mikel Obi for Chelsea? He also nurtured and established a raw Kurt Zouma. If you are exceptional I don't think you have anything to fear - Martial, Rashford and Fosu Mensah are going nowhere.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

great player

very despicable human

Please never ever make the mistake of judging people's 'human' side from media or third party information.
You dey mind am, the joker has never interacted with Giggs before but makes a blank judgement. So annoying
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun May 22, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
great player

very despicable human

1 word.

injunction

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Na wa. So Arsenal will start the season on minus six points.

Leaking the appointment now indicates a lack of class from Mourinho and his agent Mendes. No surprises there.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote:Na wa. So Arsenal will start the season on minus six points.

Leaking the appointment now indicates a lack of class from Mourinho and his agent Mendes. No surprises there.
:lol: :lol: How do you guys think up these jokes....Arsenal -6. Very funny!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Na wa. So Arsenal will start the season on minus six points.

:lol: :lol: How do you guys think up these jokes....Arsenal -6. Very funny!
:roll:

you still have not congratulated United on the FA Cup win.

i dey watch you small small

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I wish he didn't get the job. But the one person I pity in this is Herr Wenger!

Arsenal about to start having 5th on lock down!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg