Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:Excellent player. But a 34-35yo striker with a monstrous ego and volcanic temperament at the end of his career is not what Man Utd needs right now.
tfco wrote:Zlatan.

close.
Yep doesnt sound like a good idea to me too, i remember Mourinho signing an old Eto on a free when he returned to Chelsea, and it turned out exactly as i expected.

I'm now a bit jealous of Arsenal signing Vardy.
we need fire...f u c k, we are too tepid

AN12 scored a hat trick against us - the highlight of his time at Chelsea

Vardy is about pace and power - not the Arse's style. There is no fit there

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Twitter reaction to the Eric Bailly interest is too funny

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by YUJAM »

Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly. That's crazy money

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2886214/man- ... al-reports
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by Siddonlook11 »

YUJAM wrote:Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly. That's crazy money

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2886214/man- ... al-reports
chei that is the guy Villareal got for selling us Gabby ? Ok oh
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Mo loves his "African" contingent ...
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote:Twitter reaction to the Eric Bailly interest is too funny
I can imagine Sir Bobby is going crazy first they brought in Mou now they're bringing Africans.
Last edited by kalani JR on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Jose , spends, spends spends
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:Excellent player. But a 34-35yo striker with a monstrous ego and volcanic temperament at the end of his career is not what Man Utd needs right now.
tfco wrote:Zlatan.

close.
Yep doesnt sound like a good idea to me too, i remember Mourinho signing an old Eto on a free when he returned to Chelsea, and it turned out exactly as i expected.

I'm now a bit jealous of Arsenal signing Vardy.
we need fire...f u c k, we are too tepid

AN12 scored a hat trick against us - the highlight of his time at Chelsea

Vardy is about pace and power - not the Arse's style. There is no fit there
Yep AW has no clue how to get best out of CF with power and pace..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

The Cheque book one cometh.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:The Cheque book one cometh.
Tell them :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yes, spending 19 millón pounds on an African is too much. spending 33 million pounds on a Swiss cheese and 22 million pounds on a 29 year old British man is shrewd business. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guardiola is going to pay 39 million pounds for laporte. But because laporte is a white boy, The inferior natives have no problem with it. But an African costing 19 million pounds is drama :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Yes, spending 19 millón pounds on an African is too much. spending 33 million pounds on a Swiss cheese and 22 million pounds on a 29 year old British man is shrewd business. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guardiola is going to pay 39 million pounds for laporte. But because laporte is a white boy, The inferior natives have no problem with it. But an African costing 19 million pounds is drama :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lol
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:The Cheque book one cometh.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Yes, spending 19 millón pounds on an African is too much. spending 33 million pounds on a Swiss cheese and 22 million pounds on a 29 year old British man is shrewd business. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lol
You no see how colomentality be? This same man United and Mourinho were talking with everton regarding 40m pounds John Stones, The natives said nothing. Man United and Mourinho were talking to Roma about 31m pounds Manolas, the inferior minded natives said nothing. :rotf: :rotf:

But as soon as United wants to pay 19m pounds for an African, the World has ended. Truly, Africans deserve all the pain they get. Colomental things. :curse:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

You are the only one making this a racial issue. The pt is EPL teams are paying too much for players these days whether they are black or white. Villarreal paid around 5 million for Bailly two seasons ago when he came up through the Espanyol youth ranks
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol
You no see how colomentality be? This same man United and Mourinho were talking with everton regarding 40m pounds John Stones, The natives said nothing. Man United and Mourinho were talking to Roma about 31m pounds Manolas, the inferior minded natives said nothing. :rotf: :rotf:

But as soon as United wants to pay 19m pounds for an African, the World has ended. Truly, Africans deserve all the pain they get. Colomental things. :curse:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bailly is an above average talent and can be coached up; a little bit like Taribo West...but he's not a top CB talent...
Tends to lunge into tackles, has difficulty reading the game sometimes, but is quite strong aerially and can play the ball out of defence. Bit of a surprise they have gone for him tbh....

YUJAM wrote:You are the only one making this a racial issue. The pt is EPL teams are paying too much for players these days whether they are black or white. Villarreal paid around 5 million for Bailly two seasons ago when he came up through the Espanyol youth ranks
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kajifu wrote:

Lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guardiola's boys in full swing since JM signed for United.

Yu-seless, Linus and Mental.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ghana played today... no thread? you must not be a fan.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:Ghana played today... no thread? you must not be a fan.
right.

i have more GH posts in 2015 than you have Sevilla, Lens, Everton....(add at will) ever

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guardiola's boys in full swing since JM signed for United.

Yu-seless, Linus and Mental.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
right.

i have more GH posts in 2015 than you have Sevilla, Lens, Everton....(add at will) ever
how about 2016? mister dos a Z(c)ero
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Okay. So, how come no one got angry when Arsenal paid 32 million pounds for Xhaka who has achieved NOTHING in his career? or 22 million pounds for Vardy, an agbero conference level run around player? Guardiola has bid 39 million pounds for Laporte, No one has said anything about it. United are talking to Everton for 40 million pounds Stones, no thread on that! Should I go on?

Why is 19 million pounds paining everyone? Its not a "racial" issue, but no one quarelled about the guys above?

And Villareal paid 5m for Bailly, and so what? would it be the first time a club is paying pittance for a player and selling him for a kings ransom less than 2 years later?

By the way, United is one of the richest clubs in the world. I dont think they give a hoot nanny how much Villareal paid 2 year ago.

I am happy for this African brother! He will play for one of the greatest clubs in world football, get a chance to improve significantly and who knows, maybe win win win and become one of the richest men out of his country!
YUJAM wrote:You are the only one making this a racial issue. The pt is EPL teams are paying too much for players these days whether they are black or white. Villarreal paid around 5 million for Bailly two seasons ago when he came up through the Espanyol youth ranks
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
right.

how about 2016? mister dos a Z(c)ero
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
what was the score of the GH game?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S