Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by danfo driver »

Yea, above average talent that made your Liverpool look like handicapped pigs in the Europa League. Only reason your team won the second leg was because Bailley was injured and didnt play. In the first leg, he made your boys look like the kiddies that they are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for your assessment, it just shows who you are-- a guy who says a lot, without saying/knowing anything. For Bailey's height, he is actually not as strong aerially. That is one aspect of the game he needs to improve. Go online and search for his aeriel stats from last season and I think it was just above 50%, which is very poor for a Central Back.

Watch football more, okay?
txj wrote:Bailly is an above average talent and can be coached up; a little bit like Taribo West...but he's not a top CB talent...
Tends to lunge into tackles, has difficulty reading the game sometimes, but is quite strong aerially and can play the ball out of defence. Bit of a surprise they have gone for him tbh....

YUJAM wrote:You are the only one making this a racial issue. The pt is EPL teams are paying too much for players these days whether they are black or white. Villarreal paid around 5 million for Bailly two seasons ago when he came up through the Espanyol youth ranks
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Yes, spending 19 millón pounds on an African is too much. spending 33 million pounds on a Swiss cheese and 22 million pounds on a 29 year old British man is shrewd business. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guardiola is going to pay 39 million pounds for laporte. But because laporte is a white boy, The inferior natives have no problem with it. But an African costing 19 million pounds is drama :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lol
You no see how colomentality be? This same man United and Mourinho were talking with everton regarding 40m pounds John Stones, The natives said nothing. Man United and Mourinho were talking to Roma about 31m pounds Manolas, the inferior minded natives said nothing. :rotf: :rotf:

But as soon as United wants to pay 19m pounds for an African, the World has ended. Truly, Africans deserve all the pain they get. Colomental things. :curse:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beware of those who scream 'colomentality' the loudest
danfo driver wrote:Okay. So, how come no one got angry when Arsenal paid 32 million pounds for Xhaka who has achieved NOTHING in his career? or 22 million pounds for Vardy, an agbero conference level run around player? Guardiola has bid 39 million pounds for Laporte, No one has said anything about it. United are talking to Everton for 40 million pounds Stones, no thread on that! Should I go on?

Why is 19 million pounds paining everyone? Its not a "racial" issue, but no one quarelled about the guys above?

And Villareal paid 5m for Bailly, and so what? would it be the first time a club is paying pittance for a player and selling him for a kings ransom less than 2 years later?

By the way, United is one of the richest clubs in the world. I dont think they give a hoot nanny how much Villareal paid 2 year ago.

I am happy for this African brother! He will play for one of the greatest clubs in world football, get a chance to improve significantly and who knows, maybe win win win and become one of the richest men out of his country!
YUJAM wrote:You are the only one making this a racial issue. The pt is EPL teams are paying too much for players these days whether they are black or white. Villarreal paid around 5 million for Bailly two seasons ago when he came up through the Espanyol youth ranks
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Yes, spending 19 millón pounds on an African is too much. spending 33 million pounds on a Swiss cheese and 22 million pounds on a 29 year old British man is shrewd business. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guardiola is going to pay 39 million pounds for laporte. But because laporte is a white boy, The inferior natives have no problem with it. But an African costing 19 million pounds is drama :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lol
You no see how colomentality be? This same man United and Mourinho were talking with everton regarding 40m pounds John Stones, The natives said nothing. Man United and Mourinho were talking to Roma about 31m pounds Manolas, the inferior minded natives said nothing. :rotf: :rotf:

But as soon as United wants to pay 19m pounds for an African, the World has ended. Truly, Africans deserve all the pain they get. Colomental things. :curse:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Funny...

LFC played out a defensive game; created more chances and had more shots on goal, etc.

More importantly, Bailly was the lowest ranked Villareal defender in the game. The key defender for Villareal is Bruno.

Aerially, only Bruno is ranked higher than him in the team. Overall, Bailly did not rank among the top defenders in La Liga, or among the top young defenders.

Like I said, its a bit of a surprise, but being an African, I hope and pray it turns out good for him and that he takes the league by storm, with the exception of the games vs LFC of course....

danfo driver wrote:Yea, above average talent that made your Liverpool look like handicapped pigs in the Europa League. Only reason your team won the second leg was because Bailley was injured and didnt play. In the first leg, he made your boys look like the kiddies that they are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for your assessment, it just shows who you are-- a guy who says a lot, without saying/knowing anything. For Bailey's height, he is actually not as strong aerially. That is one aspect of the game he needs to improve. Go online and search for his aeriel stats from last season and I think it was just above 50%, which is very poor for a Central Back.

Watch football more, okay?
txj wrote:Bailly is an above average talent and can be coached up; a little bit like Taribo West...but he's not a top CB talent...
Tends to lunge into tackles, has difficulty reading the game sometimes, but is quite strong aerially and can play the ball out of defence. Bit of a surprise they have gone for him tbh....

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:The Cheque book one cometh.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

That's the problem with Kaycee2g, yaya etc. etc. You just know the troll will be asking for Mods attention sooner rather than later.
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Raw with potential. The money is just about EPL clubs and having serious funds.

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Raw with potential. The money is just about EPL clubs and having serious funds.
Like the worthless Chambers that your husband paid 16 million pounds for, and has been humiliated time and time again by every tom d#$% and harry? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Or the mental midget, Gabriel, who came from the same club and has been found out to be a waste of money after being rubbished by Diego Costa and the rest of the league? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you speak about wasting money on pile of poop, an Arsenal fan is best required to sit down and be quiet! Your club throws money around on players who end up winning nothing! 42 million pounds on Ozil and you cant win a league! Sanchez came for more than 35 million pounds and the best thing he has done is to expose his hairless chest! Then you have the waste of money Cech who has cost you points over and over again. or is it Deboochi, a 30 year old you spent 10 million on so he can come in and play for 2 matches? Or should I go ahead and mention the 16 million pounds you have wasted on headless chicken legs, Welbeck, who will end this season playing U-21 football? or is it mertersacker? for whom the less said, the better? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please sitdown!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Funny...

LFC played out a defensive game; created more chances and had more shots on goal, etc.

More importantly, Bailly was the lowest ranked Villareal defender in the game. The key defender for Villareal is Bruno.

Aerially, only Bruno is ranked higher than him in the team. Overall, Bailly did not rank among the top defenders in La Liga, or among the top young defenders.

Like I said, its a bit of a surprise, but being an African, I hope and pray it turns out good for him and that he takes the league by storm, with the exception of the games vs LFC of course....
For his own sake, I hope he is still raw and has a lot of room for improvement. That will give his new coach the base to work and build upon. We all saw Zouma when he came from Ligue 1, he was so raw that he couldnt even judge the flight of the ball at headers. I wash shocked a professional footballer had that problem. We all saw Zouma 6 months after his coach had worked with him. he was the best defender in Chelsea, one of the best in the league and certainly better than anyone at Arsenal + Liverpool.

I watch La Liga and I know Eric very well. he has the tools to become a world class defender, and if given the education that Zouma got, I know what Eric will become.

As for Bruno, I dont know which Villareal you are watching. Perhaps we are both watching different teams. The Villareal I know line up in a usual 4-4-2 --

-----------------------------Asenjo--------------------------------

---Gaspar------Musachio/Eric------------Ruiz/Eric--------Costa----

----Samu/Dos Santos---------Bruno-----pina/trigueros---------Samu/Suarez/Nahuel---

------------------------Bakambu/Soldado/Bap-----------soldado/Adrian/Bakambu------------

As for the Liverpool game, I watched the match. I know exactly what I saw. And this was the team list for the match:

http://www.uefa.com/printoutfiles/compe ... 224_LU.pdf
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The difference between us is that I didn't jump on the Bailly bandwagon straight off of sniffing Jose's butt. I've been watching him since before he replaced Gabriel at Villareal...

Bruno plays both in MF and DF for them, and is their key defensive player, a form that has him in the EURO 2016 squad. In the game itself, Bailly was the lowest ranked of their defenders, lower than his partner Victor Ruiz.

I hope he grows to be a top defender. I simply don't consider him a top CD talent from watching him over 3yrs. There are many, many more accomplished young CD prospects from the last La Liga season. I wish him luck though...
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:Funny...

For his own sake, I hope he is still raw and has a lot of room for improvement. That will give his new coach the base to work and build upon. We all saw Zouma when he came from Ligue 1, he was so raw that he couldnt even judge the flight of the ball at headers. I wash shocked a professional footballer had that problem. We all saw Zouma 6 months after his coach had worked with him. he was the best defender in Chelsea, one of the best in the league and certainly better than anyone at Arsenal + Liverpool.

I watch La Liga and I know Eric very well. he has the tools to become a world class defender, and if given the education that Zouma got, I know what Eric will become.

As for Bruno, I dont know which Villareal you are watching. Perhaps we are both watching different teams. The Villareal I know line up in a usual 4-4-2 --

-----------------------------Asenjo--------------------------------

---Gaspar------Musachio/Eric------------Ruiz/Eric--------Costa----

----Samu/Dos Santos---------Bruno-----pina/trigueros---------Samu/Suarez/Nahuel---

------------------------Bakambu/Soldado/Bap-----------soldado/Adrian/Bakambu------------

As for the Liverpool game, I watched the match. I know exactly what I saw. And this was the team list for the match:

http://www.uefa.com/printoutfiles/compe ... 224_LU.pdf

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:The difference between us is that I didn't jump on the Bailly bandwagon straight off of sniffing Jose's butt. I've been watching him since before he replaced Gabriel at Villareal...

Bruno plays both in MF and DF for them, and is their key defensive player, a form that has him in the EURO 2016 squad. In the game itself, Bailly was the lowest ranked of their defenders, lower than his partner Victor Ruiz.

I hope he grows to be a top defender. I simply don't consider him a top CD talent from watching him over 3yrs. There are many, many more accomplished young CD prospects from the last La Liga season. I wish him luck though...
To be fair, you have a point. You have been sniffing the inner anus of Rafa Benitez and that has caused you serious problems. You may have been watching Eric since he was born, in the same way you have watched every other player since they were in their mother's womb. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I only have the privilege to watch Eric for a few games at Espanyol and quite a lot of games at Villareal. And I know the kind of player he is. What you think, is ridiculously irrelevant, as the people making the decision at Old Trafford do not give a hoot about your existence and the existence of your division 2 lover, Rafa Benitez.

As for the "many many more accomplished young CD prospects from the last La Liga season," Liverpool and Rafa Benitez can buy those ones. lets see what those accomplished young CDs will achieve! We know what Rafa and Liverpool think of Africans, anyway.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

True he has potential. But the truth is, there are many like him. I see parallels with Omeruo for instance, difference being he had greater profile playing in La Liga. Thing is this kind of money puts undue pressure on young players, and can constrain their development if not handled correctly....

This is the kind of race I'm hoping Klopp can help LFC avoid. Imagine Batra going to Dortmund for 8m and Bailly speculated for 40m!

Waffiman wrote:Raw with potential. The money is just about EPL clubs and having serious funds.

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Lol

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:True he has potential. But the truth is, there are many like him. I see parallels with Omeruo for instance, difference being he had greater profile playing in La Liga.
I am sure thats the only difference. The same coach who refused to work with Omeruo and sent him to division 2 on loan is paying for Eric. Take of your green-tinted glasses. Omeruo is not close to the level of Eric. There is a reason why Omeruo was made available and only a Div 2 English team and a small Turkish team wanted him.
Thing is this kind of money puts undue pressure on young players, and can constrain their development if not handled correctly....
This is not an issue. United are buying another "more experienced" defender. Eric will be given the opportunity to grow and nor rushed like the $#% worthless Callum Chambers that has become a lost cause.
This is the kind of race I'm hoping Klopp can help LFC avoid. Imagine Batra going to Dortmund for 8m and Bailly speculated for 40m!
First off, Eric is NOT going for 40 million. The complete fee is 23 million pounds. 15 million pounds of which is payable now. The rest is variables.

And please, dont make me laugh. Batra is not close to the level of Eric. I know he is white and spanish like your lover, but he is NOT close to Eric's level. Batra :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the same guy who cannot get into the stands because of a crocked vermaelen and the horrible Matheiu? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:True he has potential. But the truth is, there are many like him. I see parallels with Omeruo for instance, difference being he had greater profile playing in La Liga.
I am sure thats the only difference. The same coach who refused to work with Omeruo and sent him to division 2 on loan is paying for Eric. Take of your green-tinted glasses. Omeruo is not close to the level of Eric. There is a reason why Omeruo was made available and only a Div 2 English team and a small Turkish team wanted him.
Thing is this kind of money puts undue pressure on young players, and can constrain their development if not handled correctly....
This is not an issue. United are buying another "more experienced" defender. Eric will be given the opportunity to grow and nor rushed like the $#% worthless Callum Chambers that has become a lost cause.
First off, Eric is NOT going for 40 million. The complete fee is 23 million pounds. 15 million pounds of which is payable now. The rest is variables.

And please, dont make me laugh. Batra is not close to the level of Eric. I know he is white and spanish like your lover, but he is NOT close to Eric's level. Batra :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the same guy who cannot get into the stands because of a crocked vermaelen and the horrible Matheiu? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Batra cannot get into Barca cus of Pique and Masche. He is a right CD and competes with both. Vermalen and Matheiu are both left CDs

In La Liga last season, Eric is not rated at the top level CD; not even among young CDs...

Whether by variable or not, the entire value is 40m and that is having a laugh...

Omeruo has the same or greater potential as Eric and this was clearly evident in the Eridivisie and the ANC title run. His mistake was to come back to Chelsea...

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
Batra cannot get into Barca cus of Pique and Masche. He is a right CD and competes with both. Vermalen and Matheiu are both left CD
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This guy is an entertainer. Maschrano is a "right" CD, yet plays on the left, yet Batra who is also a right CD cannot compete on the left? Its a FACT that Maschrano and pique were their starters and Batra could not find a place on the bench or stands because Vermalen and Matheiu were better than him.
In La Liga last season, Eric is not rated at the top level CD; not even among young CDs

Yet., he is going to Pone of the biggest clubs in the World while the rated top level CDs are going to remain at their $#% clubs. It must really hurt your soul. Make e pain you well well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, the FACT is that when Musachio got his longterm injury and Eric replaced him, Villareal went on to have one of, if not the best defence in Europe. Cant remembre the record now, but before the Liverpool second leg they had only conceded lilike goal in a long time.

Whether by variable or not, the entire value is 40m and that is having a laugh...
Once again, that is a lie! You Cant lie your way out of This one. May be you are thinking of Laporte, but the entire value for Eric is 23m pounds, thats 31m euros. Laporte. Your white master, is the one who costa 39m pounds, which is about 50m euros.
Omeruo has the same or greater potential as Eric and this was clearly evident in the Eridivisie and the ANC title run. His mistake was to come back to Chelsea...
Good for him. Eric has gone from la liga to Manchester United, lets see Omeruo' s next move :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Masche plays both right and left ; those are the two ahead of Batra. Matheiu has the advantage of being left footed and is also backup for Alba. Batra has more games than Vermaleen.

The total value of the contract as rumored is 40m. The rest is spin...

As for Villareal's defensive record, it was in place before Eric replaced Mussachio...Like I said, while I wish Bailly luck, he was not a top rated CD in La Liga last season; not even among young CDs...

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
Batra cannot get into Barca cus of Pique and Masche. He is a right CD and competes with both. Vermalen and Matheiu are both left CD
This guy is an entertainer. Maschrano is a "right" CD, yet plays on the left, yet Batra who is also a right CD cannot compete on the left? Its a FACT that Maschrano and pique were their starters and Batra could not find a place on the bench or stands because Vermalen and Matheiu were better than him.
In La Liga last season, Eric is not rated at the top level CD; not even among young CDs

Yet., he is going to Pone of the biggest clubs in the World while the rated top level CDs are going to remain at their $#% clubs. It must really hurt your soul. Make e pain you well well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, the FACT is that when Musachio got his longterm injury and Eric replaced him, Villareal went on to have one of, if not the best defence in Europe. Cant remembre the record now, but before the Liverpool second leg they had only conceded lilike goal in a long time.

Once again, that is a lie! You Cant lie your way out of This one. May be you are thinking of Laporte, but the entire value for Eric is 23m pounds, thats 31m euros. Laporte. Your white master, is the one who costa 39m pounds, which is about 50m euros.
Good for him. Eric has gone from la liga to Manchester United, lets see Omeruo' s next move :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Masche plays both right and left ; those are the two ahead of Batra. Matheiu has the advantage of being left footed and is also backup for Alba. Batra has more games than Vermaleen.

The total value of the contract as rumored is 40m. The rest is spin...

As for Villareal's defensive record, it was in place before Eric replaced Mussachio...Like I said, while I wish Bailly luck, he was not a top rated CD in La Liga last season; not even among young CDs...

]
Your opinion is different from facts. The fact is Batra was Barcelonas 5th choice CB. yiuncant change that fact and Thais why he has now been sold to a club that is not close to the level of Erics new club.

Cadenar ser claims the total value of the contract is 31m euros. When the Deal is complete e shall find out.

also United is one of the richest clubs in the World, i am sure they dont care spending billions.

Finally, like i said make e pain you well well. Eric was the WORST CB in spain and he is going to the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the World. The top CB s in spain shall remain at their small clubs. It must truly hurt your soul :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

TXJ:
Bruno does not play DF for Villarreal. In fact, I've never seen him do so.

Bailly was the best Villarreal defender last season. The guy played every position in the back and did well.

I think he is one of the best young defenders in la Liga. He is good at tackling, passing and reading the game. His aerial game is not shabby either
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:TXJ:

Bailly was the best Villarreal defender last season. The guy played every position in the back and did well.

I think he is one of the best young defenders in la Liga. He is good at tackling, passing and reading the game. His aerial game is not shabby either

You do realize that TXJ is a troll and doesnt believe one thing he is saying. Those of us who have known TXJ for years know that he likes to argue for the sake of it and wants to se whether he can tire the other person out. I was ready for him today :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyone who calls Bruno a defender simply does not know what he is talking about, so i am certain TXJ was just trolling

As for Eric. I know what i Saw. I Saw this guy show real Madrid pepper last season. He was unbelievable al season. In Europa he manhandled Liverpool and they were lucky he missed the second leg.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Uncle Danfo, no tell me say you don follow Mourinho go Man U?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Uncle Danfo, no tell me say you don follow Mourinho go Man U?
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

YUJAM wrote:TXJ:

http://www.squawka.com/players/victor-r ... 8#by-match

Yujam take style delete your comment...................Bailly was a better player at espanyol.
In terms of performance in Villareal why is by behind Ruiz and Musacchio
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Uncle Danfo, no tell me say you don follow Mourinho go Man U?
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

still no word on John Stones

hmm,come on Jose

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: