TOO MANY AFRICANS PLAYING FOR FRANCE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
TOO MANY AFRICANS PLAYING FOR FRANCE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It just didn't feel right to me,Yes they were born there,they only know France and all that stuff. Something about it just don't look right.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TOO MANY AFRICANS PLAYING FOR FRANCE

Post by Comrade Machel »

Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality amd what not but I admit it ks kind of weird and I wonder how the average french whitey feels. Anyway good for them

Maybe thats why then Romania n's were running extra hard, they didnt fancy losing to an african team :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Samora Machel wrote:Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality amd what not but I admit it ks kind of weird and I wonder how the average french whitey feels. Anyway good for them

Maybe thats why then Romania n's were running extra hard, they didnt fancy losing to an african team :lol:
Really funny that you said may be they did not fancy open yash to an African team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

what is that something that doesn't look right about it?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Samora Machel wrote:Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality
he will accuse himself of colomentality judging by his idiotic comment in the game thread

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

tfco wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality
he will accuse himself of colomentality judging by his idiotic comment in the game thread
Sometimes una need keep away from a thread and let the poster realize the folly of their post. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:what is that something that doesn't look right about it?
It doesn't! U can come up with all the sanctimonious crap but it just doesnt look or feel right. its looks like a plantation team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
It doesn't! U can come up with all the sanctimonious crap but it just doesnt look or feel right. its looks like a plantation team.

I have not said anything so I'm not sure what sanctimony you reference here, I am asking you to clarify and expand on what you mean.
Why does it look like a plantation team? Give more meat to the bones of your statement please.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:

I have not said anything so I'm not sure what sanctimony you reference here, I am asking you to clarify and expand on what you mean.
Why does it look like a plantation team? Give more meat to the bones of your statement please.

If a told him so while he was consuming amala and gbegiri
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:

If a told him so while he was consuming amala and gbegiri
Chief, I no get pawa laugh. :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

A plantation who's Solomon Northups are multimillionaires, not by virtue of their skill alone. The Major of London has had more chapattis than eggs sunny side up, t'is the world today...and so be it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the line-up, lest one forget, these players, blacker than midnight in Soweto, were chosen as national representatives. One day, in an M.Knight Shyamalan epic, Africa will be serious enough for people to take pride in being part of its purpose. Till then, Chris Iwelumo!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It just didn't feel right to me,Yes they were born there,they only know France and all that stuff. Something about it just don't look right.
...i think they have a racist political/ideological group there, may be you should join them and wonder why all this black players playing for France national team.
While there, you and them should wonder why french forefathers went to colonize those far away black lands.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It just didn't feel right to me,Yes they were born there,they only know France and all that stuff. Something about it just don't look right.
Very soon too many half cast will be playing for african team, called globalization.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:A plantation who's Solomon Northups are multimillionaires, not by virtue of their skill alone. The Major of London has had more chapattis than eggs sunny side up, t'is the world today...and so be it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the line-up, lest one forget, these players, blacker than midnight in Soweto, were chosen as national representatives. One day, in an M.Knight Shyamalan epic, Africa will be serious enough for people to take pride in being part of its purpose. Till then, Chris Iwelumo!

Can u translate to broken English? I'm just an ifa priest from Ibadan North Local government. I don't speak Shakespeare. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

mcal wrote:
...i think they have a racist political/ideological group there, may be you should join them and wonder why all this black players playing for France national team.
While there, you and them should wonder why french forefathers went to colonize those far away black lands.
In SA, the ANCYL threatened to disrupt this weekend rugby internationals because there are too many white players in the team.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I understand your feelings; unfortunately, it seems France is where their HEARTS are for reasons best known to them. So ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Black I Ras
Egg
Egg

Post by Black I Ras »

Too many Africans obsessed with europe.
ONE GOD, ONE AIM, ONE DESTINY
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Black I Ras wrote:Too many Africans obsessed with europe.

Yes!
OCCUPY NFF!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol:

seeing as you are not based in GH....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
No need for this thread!
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Cito wrote:
tfco wrote:
Sometimes una need keep away from a thread and let the poster realize the folly of their post. :D
Why folly? The OP has valid point.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol:

seeing as you are not based in GH....
Guilty conscience ... :sneaky:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Coach wrote:A plantation who's Solomon Northups are multimillionaires, not by virtue of their skill alone. The Major of London has had more chapattis than eggs sunny side up, t'is the world today...and so be it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the line-up, lest one forget, these players, blacker than midnight in Soweto, were chosen as national representatives. One day, in an M.Knight Shyamalan epic, Africa will be serious enough for people to take pride in being part of its purpose. Till then, Chris Iwelumo!
Why does it seem like you get off from posting statements in a word salad version that doesn't make sense? Did you finish elementary school? I think the statements you make clearly masquerade your deficiencies.