CAF reject Amaju Pinnick's nomination for FIFA seat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAF reject Amaju Pinnick's nomination for FIFA seat

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:People, don't let your bias against Pinnick cloud your thinking. You have to sit at the dinner table or you will be left with crumbs. Like Prince said, Nigeria need to be in FIFA or CAF. So while some of you are celebrating this because it's Pinnick, this is not a good decision for Nigeria!
There is something worse than not having a Nigerian in CAF or FIFA, it is having a Nigerian that cannot even negotiate a curve on abandoned road.

This Picnic guy got us a useless deal with Nike. He has presided over some terrible times at the NFF. He prefers to go and sit at the emirates that doing his job.

He thinks he's right all the time and imposed Oliseh on the SE and that went south within a year.

This guy is only interested in regular income and working for FIFA and CAF gives him that. He'll be out of the rat race that is the NFF.

He is not doing it in the interest of Nigeria. Let him stay the hell away from FIFA/CAF. We've had one sausage that ridiculed us in that post. We don't need another.

The head of the local league would have been more of a better option than boiled egg-head
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:People, don't let your bias against Pinnick cloud your thinking. You have to sit at the dinner table or you will be left with crumbs. Like Prince said, Nigeria need to be in FIFA or CAF. So while some of you are celebrating this because it's Pinnick, this is not a good decision for Nigeria!
There is something worse than not having a Nigerian in CAF or FIFA, it is having a Nigerian that cannot even negotiate a curve on abandoned road.

This Picnic guy got us a useless deal with Nike. He has presided over some terrible times at the NFF. He prefers to go and sit at the emirates that doing his job.

He thinks he's right all the time and imposed Oliseh on the SE and that went south within a year.

This guy is only interested in regular income and working for FIFA and CAF gives him that. He'll be out of the rat race that is the NFF.

He is not doing it in the interest of Nigeria. Let him stay the hell away from FIFA/CAF. We've had one sausage that ridiculed us in that post. We don't need another.

The head of the local league would have been more of a better option than boiled egg-head
You made my day sir, there is hope for Nigeria after all! If we must have someone at FIFA it must be someone who has earned the right to be there, not just because he is called a Nigerian.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Pinnick and The NFF respond Denying African footballs Claims

CAF Did Not Stop Pinnick From Joining FIFA : NFF http://www.soccerassembly.com/caf-did-n ... -fifa-nff/
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

fabio wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I will not dismiss them yet. There is the billionaire called Tokyo Sexwale, he has the money and resources to buy the votes to win. He is a brilliant political strategist.
Waffi, they still don't have the numbers. Delegates would most likely collecvotes gitnd vote the other way.

Francophone and North African counries would go with Issa.
Not all of them. For example, the North Africans. Do your research, you will find they too have deep differences. They could not even unite to vote for CAF's choice from Bahrain at the FIFA Presidency. Some of them voted for Infantino. The Francophone too are not united. Sexwale bought the votes of some of these countries on behalf of his friend Infantino.

Go study the voting numbers, especially the first round. It will tell you that if Tokyo Sexwale wants the CAF job, he stands a good chance because, he will get Infantino's backing, resources and most importantly, FIFA's quid pro quo deals to targeted countries. Hayatou is no longer as powerful as he once was. This was laud bare at that FIFA Presidency vote. Do not write off Pinnick's friend Tokyo Sexwale and his allies.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Prince,

Absolutely! Whether it is Amaju or whoever, it irememberabout time Nigeria is represented at the very top of decision making in both FIFA and CAF.
And what did Amos Adamu being at FIFA ever achieve for Nigeria?! :blink:
He was instrumental in securing extra funding for Nigeria to develop our football. Do you remember the Goal Project?

Of course how they spent the money they got from FIFA is another matter.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Absolutely! Whether it is Amaju or whoever, it irememberabout time Nigeria is represented at the very top of decision making in both FIFA and CAF.
He was instrumental in securing extra funding for Nigeria to develop our football. Do you remember the Goal Project?

Was Nigeria the only country in Africa that got extra funding from FIFA? I don't think he had influence over anything except accepting bribes. Other countries without FIFA reps also received funding

https://ghanasoccernet.com/ghana-fa-ear ... al-project

http://www.cosafa.com/swaziland-to-bene ... l-project/

http://www.fifa.com/mm/goalproject/mtn_eng.pdf
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: nothing more to add..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

oloye wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Absolutely! Whether it is Amaju or whoever, it is about time Nigeria is represented at the very top of decision making in both FIFA and CAF.
Sometimes i do not get our people and their logic, one would think Nigeria being there has helped us in anyway. The last one that was there brought nothing but shame to us. And now they scream reward a man who has presided over chaos with another shot.
The negative logic is thinking that if one Nigerian fails at a task every Nigerian must fail at the same task. I asked you to tell us what makes Pinnick unfit to be member of FIFA or CAF and all you could say is that becuase he did not qualify us for 2 ANCs and one WC ignoring the fact that NFF oversea 11 national teams according to Pinnick. You shouldn't take these absolute positions if you are unwilling to understand the full responsibility of the person you are denouncing.. Pinnick may be the worst NFF president, but it's silly to set a different criteria for him alone for a position than NONE of the people that are being considered for the same position has accomplished anything close to what he has.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

And where is the goal projecf :D Nigeria being on fifa benefits no one but the scoundrels who use the name of the country to feather their nests.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

1naija wrote:
oloye wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Absolutely! Whether it is Amaju or whoever, it is about time Nigeria is represented at the very top of decision making in both FIFA and CAF.
Sometimes i do not get our people and their logic, one would think Nigeria being there has helped us in anyway. The last one that was there brought nothing but shame to us. And now they scream reward a man who has presided over chaos with another shot.
The negative logic is to think that if one Nigerian fails at a task every Nigerian must fail at the same task. I asked.you to tell us what makes Pinnick unfit to be member of FIFA or CAF and all you could say it's becuase he did not qualify us for 2 ANCs and one WC ignoring the fact that NFF oversea 11 national teams according to Pinnick. You shouldn't take these absolute position if you are unwilling to understand the full responsibility of the person you are denouncing.. Pinnick may be the worst NFF president, but it's silly to set a different criteria for him alone for a position than NONE of the people that are being considered for the same position has accomplished anything close to what he has.
And this clown you are parading as the ideal candidate has excelled at running the nff nor be so? Give me a credible option and we are talking..give me the guy running the LMC and see if the reactions of people will be the same.

You keep harping on what he has achieved care to brief us what these laudable but invincible achievements are? Bringing infatino to Nigeria...just what exactly has he achieved that we dont know about?

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:

Please kindly share with us the terms of the deal with Nike so we can each decide how useless the deal was. And also share with us prior SE kits sales record that makes us such a hot commodity for Nike that they would have been eager to break the bank for us.

Nigerians are truly delusional. You buy no jersey, you don't go to games, the SE brand has little value within west Africa talk less the world , You've not won any world championship to expand your brand, and you are ranked 6th or 7th in Africa. Newsflash, Nigeria does not have the value that Nike or any other company will be willing to break the bank for, so stop being delusional. I bet you have 3 or 4 Arsenal jerseys but not one Nigerian jersey yet you Nike to bend over for you? Abeg make I hear word.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Please kindly share with us the terms of the deal with Nike so we can each decide how useless the deal was. And also share with us prior SE kits sales record that makes us such a hot commodity for Nike that they would have been eager to break the bank for us.

Nigerians are truly delusional. You buy no jersey, you don't go to games, the SE brand has little value within west Africa talk less the world , You've not won any world championship to expand your brand, and you are ranked 6th or 7th in Africa. Newsflash, Nigeria does not have the value that Nike or any other company will be willing to break the bank for, so stop being delusional. I bet you have 3 or 4 Arsenal jerseys but not one Nigerian jersey yet you Nike to bend over for you? Abeg make I hear word.
Get emotional all you want. Why don't you tell us the deal he signed and compare it to others before him?

You think negotiation doesn't require expertise? Nike sends their negotiator and Picnic went along like he's a seasoned pro. They sold him all the negativity to reduce the value and he came back spewing the same thing.

He was taken to the cleaners. He should have revealed the deal.
He cannot even give out free eba to the starving talk less of selling sand to the Arabs. Mssshhheeewwww
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Get emotional all you want. Why don't you tell us the deal he signed and compare it to others before him?

You think negotiation doesn't require expertise? Nike sends their negotiator and Picnic went along like he's a seasoned pro. They sold him all the negativity to reduce the value and he came back spewing the same thing.

He cannot even give out free eba to the starving talk less of selling sand to the Arabs. Mssshhheeewwww
You are the one who quoted Nike deal and got claps from people who have no idea what the deal says. The burden is on you to show us the terms of the deal. Unless you are now telling us you actually don't know the terms of the deal but you know it's a bad deal. And don't be ashamed to admit it if that's the case, afterall this is where people analyze games they've not watched. Nike did not create the negativity, it's there for all to see. I just listed a few for you and I don't work for Nike.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

1naija stop asking stupid questions, if the below was not included in the deal then it was a horrible deal
Oya back to the matter
open and close
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

You are the one who quoted Nike deal and got claps from people who have no idea what the deal says. The burden is on you to show us the terms of the deal. Unless you are now telling us you actually don't know the terms of the deal but you know it's a bad deal. And don't be ashamed to admit it if that's the case, afterall this is where people analyze games they've not watched. Nike did not create the negativity, it's there for all to see. I just listed a few for you and I don't work for Nike.
If the Nike deal and the applauds is what is eating you then leave 'em out. What the heck has Picnic done right to trust him to do Naija right by being a member of CAF/FIFA?

This is the same guy that went to watch Arsenal when we had 2 national teams playing important matches same day.

We keep making excuses for people who keep under-performing but I won't give Picnic my free vote to CAF/FIFA. He can do that himself . Before you say it, yes he could careless about my vote, but I care about how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived. This guy has presided over one disaster after another.

There are better candidate for the FIFA job than Picnic
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

If the Nike deal and the applauds is what is eating you then leave 'em out. What the heck has Picnic done right to trust him to do Naija right by being a member of CAF/FIFA?

This is the same guy that went to watch Arsenal when we had 2 national teams playing important matches same day.

We keep making excuses for people who keep under-performing but I won't give Picnic my free vote to CAF/FIFA. He can do that himself . Before you say it, yes he could careless about my vote, but I care about how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived. This guy has presided over one disaster after another.

We can't just leave the Nike deal off now that you've been challenged on it. This is consistent trait with most of us Nigerians ... we talk crap about things we know nothing about and pass it off as fact. I am not really defending Pinnick the person. My position on this very topic has been that we need to look beyond Pinnick and consider the implication of not having a Nigerian in Fifa or CAF. You and others have implied that as long as Pinnick is NFF chairman Nigeria should not get a FIFA or CAF position because Pinnick is incompetent. When asked to list some of the incompetence so we can all see why you would rather the entire Nigeria miss out because of it you straight up fabricated stories with nothing to support it.

Oloye claimed he is incompetent because he could not qualify for 2 ANCs. But he conveniently forgot how Keshi (RIP) used his relationship with the GEJ Presidency to circumvent the first qualification he is citing. He also conveniently forgot that we have won continental and world Championships with the other National teams under Pinnick. I bet he did not also consider that we just won an Olympic medal under Pinnick.

List his shortcomings but don't leave off his successes. That's disingenuous.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

We can't just leave the Nike deal off now that you've been challenged on it. This is consistent trait with most of us Nigerians ... we talk crap about things we know nothing about and pass it off as fact. I am not really defending Pinnick the person. My position on this very topic has been that we need to look beyond Pinnick and consider the implication of not having a Nigerian in Fifa or CAF. You and others have implied that as long as Pinnick is NFF chairman Nigeria should not get a FIFA or CAF position because Pinnick is incompetent. When asked to list some of the incompetence so we can all see why you would rather the entire Nigeria miss out because of it you straight up fabricated stories with nothing to support it.

Oloye claimed he is incompetent because he could not qualify for 2 ANCs. But he conveniently forgot how Keshi (RIP) used his relationship with the GEJ Presidency to circumvent the first qualification he is citing. He also conveniently forgot that we have won continental and world Championships with the other National teams under Pinnick. I bet he did not also consider that we just won an Olympic medal under Pinnick.

The inconsistent traits of most Nigerians is like you thinking Picnic gave us the best deals. For goodness sake was he a broker specialist? You think Nike are in the business of charity?
You think people are specially trained as negotiator for nothing? For fawk sake, we've been getting screwed with deals for ages. Picnic got screwed. When he came back telling us about our awful position and the deal he got then I knew he had bought into the sound bite of good negotiators.

You can challenge me all you want. You pull out the deal and prove me wrong?

We've sold half the country to the Chinese, Lebanese and you think Picnic is the don of negotiators? 1Naira please :tic:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

The inconsistent traits of most Nigerians is like you thinking Picnic gave us the best deals. For goodness sake was he a broker specialist? You think Nike are in the business of charity?
You think people are specially trained as negotiator for nothing? For fawk sake, we've been getting screwed with deals for ages. Picnic got screwed. When he came back telling us about our awful position and the deal he got then I knew he had bought into the sound bite of good negotiators.

We've sold half the country to the Chinese, Lebanese and you think Picnic is the don of negotiators? 1Naira please :tic:

That's what I thought. You just made mugus out of the people that clapped for you thinking you know what you were talking about.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

That's what I thought. You just made mugus out of the people that clapped for you thinking you know what you were talking about.
Yep, Picnic has done better than his incompetent peers. Clap for your uncle
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: let me keep on clapping, 1naija dey vex.. today he ends up disgracing houston :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: let me keep on clapping, 1naija dey vex.. today he ends up disgracing houston :lol:

You are a prime candidate for Pajimoh hot smoke. ... mugu clappers that don't know what they are clapping for :rotf: