SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Post by pajimoh »

Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one

Code: Select all

[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]
season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Last edited by pajimoh on Sun May 21, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 159 times in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: UCL - SPURS v CSKA

Post by pajimoh »

Wembley transformed into Spurs domain

Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: CL - SPURS v MONACO

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco
Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

Chelsea will go through the same when they renovate SB
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:the fact that spurs chose to play in wembley makes this easy for Monaco
Probably - That's the cost of building a new stadium. It might get worse in 2017/18 when we play all league matches there.

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

I know , however i disagree on the Chelsea part. Chelsea owns Wembley, we all know how many cups have been won there by the blues
Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Most players dream of playing in iconic stadiums and I'm sure so will the opposition. It will never be the same as playing at the spiritual home. Some away teams will be lifted rather than intimidated - even for Chelsea
So what happened to White Hart Lane?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:roll: is this a trick question or what? seriously ? nah inside agbalumo you dey live?
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:Wembley sold out. Over 85,000 fans cheering on the mighty Spurs.

It might not be a traditional home game and it might not be to our advantage but we'll be there to enjoy a wonderful atmosphere.

The mighty Spurs - back in Europe and there to remain for a very very, very,..........long time :thumb:

Oh - Murderators - Spurs fans have decided to have a "one season" game thread. It's our team and our decision. Please allow or WE'LL swear for your matter

Smart move .... I suggested the same for Arsenal games but dem no gree hear
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

rasak74 wrote:Can't wait to see Monaco deal with dem overated spurs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Whom are man u playing in the Champions League :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

walesvilla wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

apart from trying to make more money, new stadium currently in construction next to the old one which will be demolished next year- so all home league games next season will be played at wembley - guess using CL games to familiarize using stadium.
Downside of playing at Wembley - It won't feel like home at first

Upside - After playing there for about a year, if we ever get into a cup final then it will be a home ground :sneaky:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I expect Spurs to beat this Monaco and top that group.Those people posting on CL game when their team is not even playing in CL need to exit the thread if they trying to yap a Cl team.
Up north London,,hopefully the two teams coming out of London to play in Cl will be from north London from now on.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

pajimoh wrote:Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up
Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

toyin133 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Team news. Same team that played Stoke except Lamela replaces Victor. Attacking line up
Surprised, I expected him to start the Moose
I expect him to come in at some point but how match fit is he?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

I know America is on a different planet but we do have intergalactic news, try and keep up :tic:
A new stadium is being built and they've knocked down part of the current stadium. So capacity has been reduced.
My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

My point exactly...so it is because of money...If they can still play league games there, why not play CL games there...You lose that home advantage because of money? You get my gist now?

Btw BP, your head no dey house... :taunt: :twisted:
money and safety. It's Europe not EPL.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tottenham
1 Lloris

2 Walker
4 Alderweireld
5 Vertonghen
33 Davies

15 Dier
20 Alli

7 Son Heung-min
23 Eriksen
11 Lamela

10 Kane
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

all the boys in my office at this game
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Anyone with links? Of all days, still stuck at work