Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thought

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

Man City P6 W6

Madrid P6 W4 D2 (Villareal and Las Palmas)
Barca P6 W4 D1 L1 (promoted Alaves at the Nou Camp)
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
retard! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Image
Oh dear, the lunatic is on day release again.

Oh dear, what a poor wretched retard
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
You fat #$%$, remember CiChicke George? That moron with a fat belly like yours who posted his picture on Cybereagles after the Nigerian match in London? yes? that one! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I no what to do. :D :D :D
Image
I remember very well this nutjob following me around from Chelsea to Milan to Madrid back to Chelsea and to Manchester. I really don't know why he's not locked up and chained to his bed in a secure mental home.

Get out of here you rotten rabid dog.

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
a question you may have to answer. Considering the fact that you are a lunatic and a #$%$ and a low life :rotf: :rotf:
Image
Look in the mirror, what do you see? A nutter staring back at you!
You are a born fool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Smelling mouth! Always talking of eating vomit, licking underpants and allowing men in his mouth! deranged sewer rat.
Image
I've never seen a groupie like this in my life, he's stolen my underwear, stolen my lines, fighting my enemies like I need help. He's the one that needs help - medical attention.
come here you fat bellied Nigerian dunce! I know you want a kiss. Imbecile always talking about my underwear, uses me as examples for threads that do not concern me, post m pictures everywhere! This sexual deviant needs medical help, or better yet needs a good tonking by a 400 pound man to calm himself! fairy!

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I hired men to build a coop in order to store the CiChicken, but the sexual deviant finds ways out of the coop. All the beast wants to do is look for men. Look at him going for Peps underpants again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Image
The groupie's brain is this small, making him a danger to himself.
Coming from a brainded vile b1tch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Na wow o! this deranged CiChicken! Talk about self reflection! Come out of the closet already! We know who you are! :rotf: :rotf:
Image
Wow! The stench is unbearable. A shower won't help this gutter-dweller. Someone should shove him through a car wash.
Learn to close your legs, maybe the unbearable stench will subside. You dont wash your yansh, you are a wretched brothel-riden whore, what do you expect when you allow those men have their way with you?

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: I know your tongue is stuck up Bourinho's backside, but stop lying! Everyone knows you dont go to the stadium. WHere are you going to find the money?
Image
Having a demented groupie following me around is a pain in the neck
Having a mentally retarded sexual deviant wanting to put his rotten mouth there, is a pain!

Image
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I see what you did there! You mixed your sexual desire for Bourinho and your sexual obsession with stuffed animals. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Perverted imbecile.
Image
I think this troubled boy is beyond medical help. He needs an exorcism.
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Oh dear, what a poor wretched retard
Image
So this village is missing its idi*t?
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Get out of here you rotten rabid dog.
Image
Secuuuurrriiiitttyyy!!! The lunatic is on the loose again!
http://www.naijiant.com/
kajifu
Posts: 39222
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by kajifu »

Dam this thread na fire
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
You are a born fool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Image
Urghhh..look at him foaming in the mouth
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
come here you fat bellied Nigerian dunce! I know you want a kiss. Imbecile always talking about my underwear, uses me as examples for threads that do not concern me, post m pictures everywhere! This sexual deviant needs medical help, or better yet needs a good tonking by a 400 pound man to calm himself! fairy!
Image
Do you think he will leave you alone if we give him a good beating?
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Coming from a brainded vile b1tch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Image
One deranged groupie, there's only one deranged groupie
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Learn to close your legs, maybe the unbearable stench will subside. You dont wash your yansh, you are a wretched brothel-riden whore, what do you expect when you allow those men have their way with you?
Image
This boy's meds are clearly not working
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Having a mentally retarded sexual deviant wanting to put his rotten mouth there, is a pain!
Image
We need to find a way to lock this boy away in a secure mental home
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:Man City P6 W6

Madrid P6 W4 D2 (Villareal and Las Palmas)
Barca P6 W4 D1 L1 (promoted Alaves at the Nou Camp)
Real Madrid equaled the record number of consecutive wins in La Liga history after beating Espanyol, making it 16 wins on the bounce.

This sees them equal Barcelona's run from the 2010/11 season
sauce

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:Man City P6 W6

Madrid P6 W4 D2 (Villareal and Las Palmas)
Barca P6 W4 D1 L1 (promoted Alaves at the Nou Camp)
the truth about stats
"At the weekend, you had a new back four from the week before, he kept the midfield, and a new front three.

"In my opinion, there were only three players that would play if they were facing Real Madrid next week. I make it Neymar, Sergio Busquets and Ivan Rakitic would be in the eleven.

"Do you remember the year they won the treble, he [Enrique] left out Neymar, Messi and Suarez for the game at Real Sociedad.

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
the truth about stats
"At the weekend, you had a new back four from the week before, he kept the midfield, and a new front three.

"In my opinion, there were only three players that would play if they were facing Real Madrid next week. I make it Neymar, Sergio Busquets and Ivan Rakitic would be in the eleven.

"Do you remember the year they won the treble, he [Enrique] left out Neymar, Messi and Suarez for the game at Real Sociedad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The facts getting in the way of a good story and contradicting OUR celebration of what Klopp said!
“The big difference to Spain is that Barcelona can play 50 per cent of their games with Team B; or there are games where Lionel Messi runs 4.3 kilometres but scores five goals. That’s a recovery session. England has no recovery session, in absolutely any game.”
So when Barca play Team B they get flogged at home by newly-promoted Alaves! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
Real Madrid equaled the record number of consecutive wins in La Liga history after beating Espanyol, making it 16 wins on the bounce.

This sees them equal Barcelona's run from the 2010/11 season
sauce
And then go and draw with mighty Villareal and Las Palmas, no easy games and all that! :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
the truth about stats
"At the weekend, you had a new back four from the week before, he kept the midfield, and a new front three.

"In my opinion, there were only three players that would play if they were facing Real Madrid next week. I make it Neymar, Sergio Busquets and Ivan Rakitic would be in the eleven.

"Do you remember the year they won the treble, he [Enrique] left out Neymar, Messi and Suarez for the game at Real Sociedad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The facts getting in the way of a good story and contradicting OUR celebration of what Klopp said!
“The big difference to Spain is that Barcelona can play 50 per cent of their games with Team B; or there are games where Lionel Messi runs 4.3 kilometres but scores five goals. That’s a recovery session. England has no recovery session, in absolutely any game.”
So when Barca play Team B they get flogged at home by newly-promoted Alaves! :lol: :lol: :lol:
suddenly one swallow maketh a summer lol

A top top coach (Klopp) saying what WE all know but WEpocrites refusing to acknowledge
:lol: :lol:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Real Madrid equaled the record number of consecutive wins in La Liga history after beating Espanyol, making it 16 wins on the bounce.

This sees them equal Barcelona's run from the 2010/11 season
sauce
And then go and draw with mighty Villareal and Las Palmas, no easy games and all that! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

...conveniently ignores the 16-game winning streak

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
Post Reply