Looks like Brazil is back!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Looks like Brazil is back!

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Neymar and Gabriel Jesus are some serious talent.... Plug Coutinho andFirmino ....look out for Brazil is 2018.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Looks like Brazil is back!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Neymar and Gabriel Jesus are some serious talent.... Plug Coutinho andFirmino ....look out for Brazil is 2018.
Don't believe everything you see on tv. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Back from where? They were playing Bolivia! If they play Germany again today, they will lose 7-0!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Bolivia is CONMEBOL's outlying team. By far the weakest.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

marutimon wrote:Bolivia is CONMEBOL's outlying team. By far the weakest.
Bolivia will beat Naija easily
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Rawlings wrote:
As easily as your mouth consistently beats your brains???
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Brazil's golden age has been and gone. Ability alone will not carry them through for their ability has been equaled if not exceeded by the competition.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Undertaker wrote:Back from where? They were playing Bolivia! If they play Germany again today, they will lose 7-0!
It's not just playing Bolivia....but the way they play...
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Undertaker wrote:Back from where? They were playing Bolivia! If they play Germany again today, they will lose 7-0!

Reminds me of this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germans are wicked sha!!! :rotf:

" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Bolivia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
It's not just playing Bolivia....but the way they play...
Can play like that against a better team? until then.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Watched the game, Bolivia were such pants!!!! Jeeez, very useless team. The Peru Argentina game was much better...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Germany ain't $#%. Germany is so overrated it's not even funny.

Brazil has their swagger back, especially after getting rid of Dunga. If you think their game today isn't impressive, they beat Ecuador in Ecuador over a month ago, the first time they beat Ecuador away in over 30 years. They also recently beat Colombia in WCQ.

Germany, like Spain, while they are doing well they are both falling off from their best. Germany losing 2-0 to France in the Euros and barely eeking out a win in pens against the worst Italy side in history. They are strong but they have a soft belly.
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Coach wrote:Brazil's golden age has been and gone. Ability alone will not carry them through for their ability has been equaled if not exceeded by the competition.
This is also a ridiculous comment. Brazil is the home of football, and after the Olympics win they have been on the bounce. The Olympics win built their confidence a little which is very good for them and will make them a hard side to play come World Cup 2018. I will boldly say this Brazil side can beat Argentina and Uruguay.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TheHitman47 wrote:
Coach wrote:Brazil's golden age has been and gone. Ability alone will not carry them through for their ability has been equaled if not exceeded by the competition.
This is also a ridiculous comment. Brazil is the home of football, and after the Olympics win they have been on the bounce. The Olympics win built their confidence a little which is very good for them and will make them a hard side to play come World Cup 2018. I will boldly say this Brazil side can beat Argentina and Uruguay.
I'd wait till they play that caliber of a team to say whether they are back on their way to top...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I wouldn't say they are back yet but they look better than the rubbish we saw in 2014. If Neymar is healthy, they will always be a threat.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The boys from Brazil beat Paraguay 3-0 and become first country to qualify for the 2018 WC in Russia. Feat was hatched by relatively unknown coach, Tite (pronounced Titi), less than a year after becoming the coach of the Selecao.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

maceo4 wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:
I'd wait till they play that caliber of a team to say whether they are back on their way to top...

And what did I say???!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Brazil really is back!!! Honestly if no African team wins this World Cup I would rather have Brazil win their 6th than it go to another European side.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theDunamis wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ah-ah? Abeg welcome him back now. He has finally grown the balls to show up after Ghana came up short yet again during the ANC/AFCON.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

TheHitman47 wrote:

Brazil has their swagger back, especially after getting rid of Dunga. If you think their game today isn't impressive, they beat Ecuador in Ecuador over a month ago, the first time they beat Ecuador away in over 30 years. They also recently beat Colombia in WCQ.

Germany, like Spain, while they are doing well they are both falling off from their best. Germany losing 2-0 to France in the Euros and barely eeking out a win in pens against the worst Italy side in history. They are strong but they have a soft belly.
Why is a world champion overrated?
And in the same sentence you praise Brazil who have done nothing for years.
We have heard it over and over again how talented their squad is but they fail to perform on the big stage.
Brazil is not what it used to be and it is more than a matter of talent - it is a structural problem.

Having said that we can whoop Brazil's a$$ anytime we want when it matters.
3 fast combinations and these samba clowns lie crying on the green grass again.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

DAgrin wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:

Why is a world champion overrated?
And in the same sentence you praise Brazil who have done nothing for years.
We have heard it over and over again how talented their squad is but they fail to perform on the big stage.
Brazil is not what it used to be and it is more than a matter of talent - it is a structural problem.

Having said that we can whoop Brazil's a$$ anytime we want when it matters.
3 fast combinations and these samba clowns lie crying on the green grass again.
Really? Brazil is far and away a better team than any team I have seen on TV or in person. This Brazil side is better than most in the World. And yes Germany is Overrated. I live in Germany and was at the Westfallenstadion and saw Germany in Person. Arrogant team, arrogant fans and all in all they will go down like the rest.

Another thing you need to realize is that this isn't the Brazil side from the past 10 years. If you look at how they play, how they move and what they are doing, they are far and away better than have been since 2004.
Last edited by TheHitman47 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

theDunamis wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

no credit given.

Conmebol is weak these days.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.