ROHR IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO MANAGE THIS MUCH TALENT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO MANAGE THIS MUCH TALENT

Post by vancity eagle »

Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Purity wrote:A local coach would likely have lost this game to Zambia..
Which one ?

Pick one.

When last did a local coach beat a team of Zambias calibre on the road ?
The team we played today is not your daddy's Zambia ! You wait till we meet Cameroon or Algeria and you will see what a real team looks like..

So you couldn't answer my question ?

Nigeria has never beaten Zambia away before. Today we made HISTORY. Take your crappy local coaches and piss off.
The truth is we almost never play Zambia or a team of Zambia Caliber becuase the rankings dont allow it... But since we have both fallen in the rankings..now we meet each other... Again this is not your daddy's Zambia ! .. You want to know how bad they are ?? Watch their games vs Cameroon and Algeria....

I like good coaches, local or otherwise... This Rohr is "piss" poor. You are the same people in a few months when he is not getting the same results who will be calling for his head.... But I trust you wont... you will stick with him the same way your stuck with Ighalo even though the ship was sinking with him.

OK oh, a coach who leads Nigeria to beat Zambia AWAY for the first time in history is "piss poor". How do you say what you say bro ?
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Rohr is not good enough period! :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

the haters are out in full effect. We have won a crucial away match, something previous local coaches were really not able to do yet they are out hating like they are mad.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Which one ?

Pick one.

The team we played today is not your daddy's Zambia ! You wait till we meet Cameroon or Algeria and you will see what a real team looks like..

Nigeria has never beaten Zambia away before. Today we made HISTORY. Take your crappy local coaches and piss off.
The truth is we almost never play Zambia or a team of Zambia Caliber becuase the rankings dont allow it... But since we have both fallen in the rankings..now we meet each other... Again this is not your daddy's Zambia ! .. You want to know how bad they are ?? Watch their games vs Cameroon and Algeria....

I like good coaches, local or otherwise... This Rohr is "piss" poor. You are the same people in a few months when he is not getting the same results who will be calling for his head.... But I trust you wont... you will stick with him the same way your stuck with Ighalo even though the ship was sinking with him.

OK oh, a coach who leads Nigeria to beat Zambia AWAY for the first time in history is "piss poor". How do you say what you say bro ?
I dont know why you keep hopping on this away victory like we won the world cup... Keshi and Amadou have beaten a lot of teams away... Didnt Amodu beat france in France ??? How come you are not singing his praises
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

This thread has to be a joke.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Which one ?

Pick one.

What are you saying, we have lost or drawn with teams below Zambia and certainly not as good over the past few years. I would rather give the man the benefit of doubt than start another bout of endless experimentation that has severly hurt our football.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Solowe wrote:

I dont know why you keep hopping on this away victory like we won the world cup... Keshi and Amadou have beaten a lot of teams away... Didnt Amodu beat france in France ??? How come you are not singing his praises

you really are a dunce comparing a friendly played at night in europe in a pristine pitch to a crucial away WCQ in 35 degree temperature away in Zambia. Are you that dull ?

Tell me which team Keshi beat away that is a former ANC CHAMPION ?

Why dont you tell us of the teams Keshi lost to AT HOME, and who he couldn't beat away and who he couldn't even beat at Home.

He failed to beat almighty S. Africa and Kenya AT HOME.

Please let us celebrate , gone is the era of lazy and corrupt local coaches with their personal agendas. We now win matches against credible opponents ON THE ROAD.

I dont think Cameroon and Algeria will have as easy a time with this Zambia team as you think.

Algeria at the height of their game were played off the park away to Tanzania.

Our win today was MASSIVE.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I don't understand some people sha. We beat a strong Zambia team away in a world cup qualifier after we controlled the first half on a bumpy pitch and some still have the guts to criticize the coach. Na wa o. Did Zambia come there to sell groundnut? They were playing at home in a world cup qualifier. I expected them to come out blazing in the second half in front of their fans and they did. Rohr's changes were spot on even though some say he could have made them earlier. In as much as some here will also criticize Ndidi, I personally believe he added some solidity to the defence. For an away game, I had my doubts about Musa Mohammed and I guess Rohr had the same too. Ndidi played more like a right sided center back than a right back which we needed today and we might need in all our away games during this qualifiers.This is a coach that knows what he is doing. We have not had that in a long time. It was very obvious that the team had been coached. The style of play was clear and team selection was on point. Kudos to the manager.
yes o
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

papilo wrote:I don't understand some people sha. We beat a strong Zambia team away in a world cup qualifier after we controlled the first half on a bumpy pitch and some still have the guts to criticize the coach. Na wa o. Did Zambia come there to sell groundnut? They were playing at home in a world cup qualifier. I expected them to come out blazing in the second half in front of their fans and they did. Rohr's changes were spot on even though some say he could have made them earlier. In as much as some here will also criticize Ndidi, I personally believe he added some solidity to the defence. For an away game, I had my doubts about Musa Mohammed and I guess Rohr had the same too. Ndidi played more like a right sided center back than a right back which we needed today and we might need in all our away games during this qualifiers.This is a coach that knows what he is doing. We have not had that in a long time. It was very obvious that the team had been coached. There was an evident style of play and team selection was on point. Kudos to the manager.

Bro it is unbelievable.

These same baffoons would tell us "there are no more minnows in football" when our previous incapable coaches were tying away matches.

We get a credible away victory and they are telling us the coach is not good enough.

THERE ARE SERIOUS AGENDAS HERE, AND THERE ARE THOSE WHO CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR OWN BIAS AND DISCRIMINATION THAN THE GOOD OF THE TEAM. ANYWAYS THEY CAN WALLOW IN THEIR BITTERNESS. SE IS BACK :thumbs: :thumbs:
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

papilo wrote:I don't understand some people sha. We beat a strong Zambia team away in a world cup qualifier after we controlled the first half on a bumpy pitch and some still have the guts to criticize the coach. Na wa o. Did Zambia come there to sell groundnut? They were playing at home in a world cup qualifier. I expected them to come out blazing in the second half in front of their fans and they did. Rohr's changes were spot on even though some say he could have made them earlier. In as much as some here will also criticize Ndidi, I personally believe he added some solidity to the defence. For an away game, I had my doubts about Musa Mohammed and I guess Rohr had the same too. Ndidi played more like a right sided center back than a right back which we needed today and we might need in all our away games during this qualifiers.This is a coach that knows what he is doing. We have not had that in a long time. It was very obvious that the team had been coached. There was an evident style of play and team selection was on point. Kudos to the manager.

This Zambian team is far from being a anything strong compared to their team 4 to 10 years ago. When we play Cameroon and Algeria, then you guys will know that khaki no be leather.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:

Bro it is unbelievable.

These same baffoons would tell us "there are no more minnows in football" when our previous incapable coaches were tying away matches.

We get a credible away victory and they are telling us the coach is not good enough.

THERE ARE SERIOUS AGENDAS HERE, AND THERE ARE THOSE WHO CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR OWN BIAS AND DISCRIMINATION THAN THE GOOD OF THE TEAM. ANYWAYS THEY CAN WALLOW IN THEIR BITTERNESS. SE IS BACK :thumbs: :thumbs:

The coach is not good enough, e go do you like film trick. I hope you don't blame it on the players like others have already started picking on Omerua and Ndidi as scapegoats. If I were those guys, I'll fake injury next time and not show up.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Solowe wrote:This coach doesn't know what he is doing.

His management of today's game was very questionable. We could have won by a comfortable 4-0 margin but he let a surprisingly poor Zambian team off the hook. A 3rd goal would have totally broken their spirit at the start of the 2nd half instead he let his team pass the ball around aimlessly. He should have made his changes While they were piling pressure on us and not after they scored. He must be so used to playing mediocre talent if he thought Ighalo & Musa were good enough for the national team

I often use the word "POISE" to describe great players. If you want to know what it means, go check out Nachos goal.

I still dont know Simon's claim to fame for making the national team. He is not good enough in my opinion. Moses or Success would have been more effective in that spot

Ndidi is a better player than Musa, but he needs to get comfortable in that RB position

Iwobi was just ok, but I know he is on his way to greatness.

Ideye was much, much better than Ighalo. He actually had chances to score.

The rest of them played ok...
Who in their right mind with a high pedigree would manage Nigeria in their current state?Nigerians don't want a Nigerian coach for some reason so I guess they'll have to keep on complaining!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:

This Zambian team is far from being a anything strong compared to their team 4 to 10 years ago. When we play Cameroon and Algeria, then you guys will know that khaki no be leather.
In other words; "I hope we lose our next match so I can gloat and say 'I told you so' for no other reason other than I don't like the fact that Rohr, this white coach, is coaching the SE and could prove me wrong".
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
nko
Egg
Egg

Post by nko »

According to some report Esiti fell ill just before the game. If true this might be a consideration in delayed subs
http://africanfootball.com//news/653109 ... mbia-clash
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

nko wrote:According to some report Esiti fell ill just before the game. If true this might be a consideration in delayed subs
http://africanfootball.com//news/653109 ... mbia-clash

Yes but what about Uche Agbo.

This was my main complaint with Rohr. He should have made the change at halftime IMO.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Daft thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Daft thread
Imagine, after only 2 competitive matches in which he won both home and away...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

vancity eagle wrote:
you really are a dunce comparing a friendly played at night in europe in a pristine pitch to a crucial away WCQ in 35 degree temperature away in Zambia. Are you that dull ?

Why dont you tell us of the teams Keshi lost to AT HOME, and who he couldn't beat away and who he couldn't even beat at Home.

Please let us celebrate , gone is the era of lazy and corrupt local coaches with their personal agendas. We now win matches against credible opponents ON THE ROAD.

I dont think Cameroon and Algeria will have as easy a time with this Zambia team as you think.

Clearly you just loveee him because he is white and not local... I am not sure what that makes you other than a self loathing, colo-mentality moron. You find ways to denigrate the achievements of the local black coaches and you give the glory to this 3rd rate import who couldn't cut it in his homeland.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Daft response.

JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

The only thing daft is your love for that non-verbal captain for yours....
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
So what you are saying is we can only examine and be critical of him after 2 competetive games or he loses a game ?????
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Solowe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Clearly you just loveee him because he is white and not local... I am not sure what that makes you other than a self loathing, colo-mentality moron. You find ways to denigrate the achievements of the local black coaches and you give the glory to this 3rd rate import who couldn't cut it in his homeland.

I like a coach who will do good for SE. He can be from the moon for all I care.

Your local coaches were given plenty of opportunity and they FAILED. Good heavens we now have a real coach and not player agents and PE coaches.

You are a clown, I'm done responding to you.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

maceo4 wrote:
Mehn I just tire.
yes o