Ovie Ejaria and Seyi Ojo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ejeria

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who is he going to bench? omo e go hard for am to enter SE.. we still have Nwakali dem
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Those britico once they know we are sniffing they cap for those boys sharp sharp :biggrin:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Any hope of getting this boy and Lukman to play for Nigeria?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Esiti Ejaria

Nwakali

Success. Iwobi

Nacho

#futuresupereagles :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Esiti Ejaria

Nwakali

Success. Iwobi

Nacho

#futuresupereagles :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

So he played for England sha. Na wa.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

England will cap this boy very soon at full international level. They are moving towards playing youth.

John Stones 22 years
Delle Alli 20 years
Jesse Lingard 23 years
Eric Dier 22 years

All starting today

Marcus Rashoford 18 years

Has already played for England

Ejaria is 19 years old

He will be capped by next summer, NFF better start working on this now.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

People like Yujam whatever his name is, who always have sinister motives discourage capping a potential super star. There was no reason whatever that justifies why the boy was not capped in the match against Tanzania. It was a very good opportunity for the boy's future to be locked up with the super eagles.. Some people like Oloye with flimsy excuses were objecting to it. Surely, England saw what those of advocating for him to be capped saw then and now out to grab the boy by all means possible. NFF should go out and grab the boy before it is too late if he is still willing to play for Super eagles. Some people are claiming we have players of equal talent and skill in Nigeria thus it is unjustified to cap Ejara before those boys.Hopefully, they have seen the difference Iwobi Effong and Ikeme presences are creating in the current Super eagles thus their reasons are absolutely flawed.There is no question about it addition of Ejara to the team will invariable enhance the strength of the team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ovie Ejaria and Seyi Ojo

Post by Damunk »

Seyi Ojo is very close to returning from injury.
Ejaria has grabbed everyone's attention since Ojo has been out, but this boy too is quality and probably ahead of Ejaria in the Liverpool pecking order.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
sholaJay
Egg
Egg

Post by sholaJay »

In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

sholaJay wrote:In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.
so has this ejaria indicated firm interest of playing for Nigeria like Iwobi/Moses did?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

walesvilla wrote:
sholaJay wrote:In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.
so has this ejaria indicated firm interest of playing for Nigeria like Iwobi/Moses did?
Not yet. The optimism stems from his training with the U17 Class of 2013 under Manu Garba. Allegedly he had to leave to go back to school in England.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

kbt wrote:Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.
this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Maybe in the future. For now, I doubt he is ready to fully commit to Nigeria.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

walesvilla wrote:
kbt wrote:Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.
this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:
I know potential when I see it and I have seen his games for Liverpool both in pre-season and U21s. Anyways, enough said. We shall see in the future and can always dig up these conversations.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kbt wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
I know potential when I see it and I have seen his games for Liverpool both in pre-season and U21s. Anyways, enough said. We shall see in the future and can always dig up these conversations.
I can feel your concern.
It will be doubly painful if the 'Alaba Situation' repeats itself.
I vaguely recall Pinnick making a statement about being 'on it' in reference to one of these kids....not sure whether Odubajo, Ojo or Ejaria.
But you never know with that man.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Damunk wrote:
kbt wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
I can feel your concern.
It will be doubly painful if the 'Alaba Situation' repeats itself.
I vaguely recall Pinnick making a statement about being 'on it' in reference to one of these kids....not sure whether Odubajo, Ojo or Ejaria.
But you never know with that man.
You live in England right ? Do something for your country for a change. Go after the boy, locate his parents even if you have to compensate them pecuniary do that you can afford. It will be a shame for those of you that live in England allow such a huge potential slip through your fingers,
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Fingers crossed Ejaria starts tonight vs Spurs
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Ejaria starts tonight. Hope those f00ls in NFF and Rohr are watching
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

His first ever start. It'll be interesting to see how he's deployed tonight. My evening is set!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

The YeyeMan wrote:His first ever start. It'll be interesting to see how he's deployed tonight. My evening is set!
I think he's playing behind the strikers Sturridge and Origi. Hopefully by the end of the game, you'll get on board the "Ejaria for Nigeria now" train :biggrin:
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Could he be called up for Nigeria without a complicated allegiance switch procedure?
I guess as he has only featured in a friendly for Englands youth side that playing for Nigeria does not require an official nationality switch.
Does anybody know exactly what is the case here?
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!