LONDON CALLING: Senegal Friendly for Super Eagles....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
LONDON CALLING: Senegal Friendly for Super Eagles....

Post by Enugu II »

Senegal Test Lined Up For Eagles In London For Rohr To Try Out Isacc Success, Aluko & Others
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/17/se ... ko-others/

Another friendly game has been lined up for the Super Eagles of Nigeria by the Nigeria Football Federation according to reports gathered by Owngoalnigeria.com.

Already arrangements have been concluded to play Egypt in Dubai on the 9th of January 2017 in a friendly game, which will be prosecuted by largely home based players.

However the NFF are also taking advantage of the FIFA free window in March to arrange another friendly, this time around in London and it will be prosecuted mostly by foreign based players.

The game will be against Senegal with the venue most likely to be Craven Cottage, home ground of Championship side Fulham FC, where Omatsone Aluko who recently issued a come and get me plea to the Super Eagles coach plays.

It is expected that Coach Gernot Rohr will call up the 27 year old, who last played for Nigeria in 2014 and Watford FC forward Isacc Success could be handed a call up as well.

Players who distinguished themselves in the penultimate friendly against Egypt in January are also expected to make the cut for the friendly against Senegal in March.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LONDON CALLING: Senegal Friendly for Super Eagles....

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

London is bad luck for SE. We've never done well in a competitive game after preparing in London.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:London is bad luck for SE. We've never done well in a competitive game after preparing in London.
oh STFU.... we don't have a competitive game in March or April so what is your point? I can name 10 teams we have beating in London in the last 10 years.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Great news. Good opportunity to get the UK prospects involved ..Well done NFF :thumb:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Cool! The weather will be fine in March.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:London is bad luck for SE. We've never done well in a competitive game after preparing in London.
Aren't you ashamed of this rubbish? You think London is bad luck so maybe Siberia will be good for you? Nothing to do with location. Where are those that were shouting EPL is bad for SE players? Superstitious fans
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

We did pretty ok during the Unity Cup in Charlton couple of years ago..
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good start...
3 more friendlies to arrange for the March and June FIFA windows.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Sir V wrote:Cool! The weather will be fine in March.
Sir V,

Cool? It is always freezing in March in London o.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bloodclots no sabi sey we dey here for Yanki? :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mr Shows wrote:Great news. Good opportunity to get the UK prospects involved ..Well done NFF :thumb:
:agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: I hope things go as planned. No cancelation allowed
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Could be better, could be a lot worse.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:
Senegal Test Lined Up For Eagles In London For Rohr To Try Out Isacc Success, Aluko & Others

Another friendly game has been lined up for the Super Eagles of Nigeria by the Nigeria Football Federation according to reports gathered by Owngoalnigeria.com.

Already arrangements have been concluded to play Egypt in Dubai on the 9th of January 2017 in a friendly game, which will be prosecuted by largely home based players.

However the NFF are also taking advantage of the FIFA free window in March to arrange another friendly, this time around in London and it will be prosecuted mostly by foreign based players.

The game will be against Senegal with the venue most likely to be Craven Cottage, home ground of Championship side Fulham FC, where Omatsone Aluko who recently issued a come and get me plea to the Super Eagles coach plays.

It is expected that Coach Gernot Rohr will call up the 27 year old, who last played for Nigeria in 2014 and Watford FC forward Isacc Success could be handed a call up as well.

Players who distinguished themselves in the penultimate friendly against Egypt in January are also expected to make the cut for the friendly against Senegal in March.
An opportunity to market players... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

:rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Prof., you dey laff?

Why is he playing friendlies with players he has no intentions of using in games that matter if not to market them? :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Prof., you dey laff?

Why is he playing friendlies with players he has no intentions of using in games that matter if not to market them? :P
:rotf: Maybe to give them more exposure so if they do have to be called upon they won't look as scared as Akpeyi did throughout the Algeria game...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good matches.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Prof., you dey laff?

:rotf: Maybe to give them more exposure so if they do have to be called upon they won't look as scared as Akpeyi did throughout the Algeria game...
Maceo,

I thought that was always the sign of ,marketing players for sale. After all the man say I'm go helep dem fin club o! So dis na way to market dem so I'm go hammer!!! Abi na lie? Dis Cellular sef, I'm no wan make dog wen de sleep make I'm continue dey snore o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Prof., you dey laff?

Maceo,

I thought that was always the sign of ,marketing players for sale. After all the man say I'm go helep dem fin club o! So dis na way to market dem so I'm go hammer!!! Abi na lie? Dis Cellular sef, I'm no wan make dog wen de sleep make I'm continue dey snore o!
How many naija coaches don openly talk that?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sir V wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Maceo,

I thought that was always the sign of ,marketing players for sale. After all the man say I'm go helep dem fin club o! So dis na way to market dem so I'm go hammer!!! Abi na lie? Dis Cellular sef, I'm no wan make dog wen de sleep make I'm continue dey snore o!
So the difference is mentioning the help openly? Is that the difference, Sir V?

We want to know because 2 years from now we don't have to wait for a foreign coach to tell us the criteria for the difference. :lol:
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

:lol: Drrrooooooo..op!
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Senegal na useless team
Even hopeless South Africa beat them
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Enugu II wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Maceo,

So the difference is mentioning the help openly? Is that the difference, Sir V?

We want to know because 2 years from now we don't have to wait for a foreign coach to tell us the criteria for the difference. :lol:
My bro, you guys are trying to twist things. :)