COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Post by cic old boy »

Slow Ole's beef with Oliseh goes back to 2002 and Baba Oni. Slow Ole thought Baba Oni was the best "management material" ever (I'd leave readers to decide why Slow Ole thought like that). Oliseh obviously had different views on Baba Oni's capabilities. Since then Slow Ole has never forgiven Oliseh.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.
Solowe is a typical Nigerian elder that believes he has earned the right to say whatever ill-conceived thought that pops into his head whilst at the same time frowning upon the rights of others to be outspoken.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Kai!

Wha choo looking at?!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Oliseh's appointment is a very big deal and should be celebrated.

He may just excel due to the fact that he is in an environment where systems are in place & he does not need to fight with people to get the most basic things done.

Most of us were disappointed as he seemed to cut and run with the Eagles.

But that is in the past now. The Eagles are doing well, & Oliseh is doing OK as well.

All good.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

cic old boy wrote:Slow Ole's beef with Oliseh goes back to 2002 and Baba Oni. Slow Ole thought Baba Oni was the best "management material" ever (I'd leave readers to decide why Slow Ole thought like that). Oliseh obviously had different views on Baba Oni's capabilities. Since then Slow Ole has never forgiven Oliseh.
Are you saying Uncle Solowe is tribalist? :tic: :tic:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tbite wrote:Solowe even if you have bad belle (which you do), you should at least keep it to yourself.

None of us are perfect, at one stage or another I am sure we have all had bad belle, but it is nothing to be proud of. If you must have it, then just keep it to yourself. Don't be proud of it.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Solowe Agbaya!
See how your pikin - person wey you fit born - dey give you mature advice.
You see yasef? :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Solowe wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.
You are confusing "outspoken" with rebel rousing !
I think you meant "rabble rousing" but I agree with Scipio :mrgreen:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Horrible thread. ..why hate on your own? How many Africans are coaching in Europe? Nah wah oooo...God dey sha

:rotf: :rotf: una just dey fall my hand anyhow. This peacock is gettiing the responses he wants. He opens up daft senseless threads to provoke a response. You people should be used to his rubbish by now. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Horrible thread. ..why hate on your own? How many Africans are coaching in Europe? Nah wah oooo...God dey sha

:rotf: :rotf: una just dey fall my hand anyhow. This peacock is gettiing the responses he wants. He opens up daft senseless threads to provoke a response. You people should be used to his rubbish by now. :lol:
abi oo I blame myself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

truetalk wrote:Oliseh's appointment is a very big deal and should be celebrated.

He may just excel due to the fact that he is in an environment where systems are in place & he does not need to fight with people to get the most basic things done.

Most of us were disappointed as he seemed to cut and run with the Eagles.

But that is in the past now. The Eagles are doing well, & Oliseh is doing OK as well.

All good.
I assure you Oliseh will find a fault with that place as an excuse not to take responsibility... Its just in his nature ! He cant help himself
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

cic old boy wrote:Slow Ole's beef with Oliseh goes back to 2002 and Baba Oni. Slow Ole thought Baba Oni was the best "management material" ever (I'd leave readers to decide why Slow Ole thought like that). Oliseh obviously had different views on Baba Oni's capabilities. Since then Slow Ole has never forgiven Oliseh.
CIC agbaya Boy... :mrgreen:
A man who see's dead people... You only see want you want to see..!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Just for all you naysayers, I am going to up the ante : I am going to give him 180 days to show his true colors !!

Within the next 180 days Oliseh will implode at that job. If I am wrong, i will leave CE for 1 year and Not write a single word. !!!

This means by July 5th 2017 he would have imploded otherwise solowe is no more on CE for 1 year. I am a man of my word. I kept my word when said I wouldn't write the EB series anymore. I kept my word then, I will keep my word now.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Solowe wrote:
That Oliseh is a hot head is not even enough reason to start a thread like this. And if you have to start the thread, there are much better and wiser ways to advance your ill-conceived post without sounding like a vindictive imp.

If our God is a God of prejudice, He will not bless us with anything because all He needs to say is since He knows we will always fumble, then we deserve no good thing in life. Even the CE lords can say that since Solowe will always make stupid spelling gaffes, making a pre madonna out of himself, he should not be allowed to post again.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Solowe wrote:
rabble rousing! :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Solowe wrote:Just for all you naysayers, I am going to up the ante : I am going to give him 180 days to show his true colors !!

Within the next 180 days Oliseh will implode at that job. If I am wrong, i will leave CE for 1 year and Not write a single word. !!!

This means by July 5th 2017 he would have imploded otherwise solowe is no more on CE for 1 year. I am a man of my word. I kept my word when said I wouldn't write the EB series anymore. I kept my word then, I will keep my word now.
Abeg carry your 'man of my word' crap waka comot here. You wan retire from CE and you just de wan comot with an ignominious bang. Now you have it. Jeje leave for 10 years. :evil:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
nim
Egg
Egg

Post by nim »

Solowe....YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING...!

Jeeez!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

anointed wrote:
Solowe wrote:
That Oliseh is a hot head is not even enough reason to start a thread like this. And if you have to start the thread, there are much better and wiser ways to advance your ill-conceived post without sounding like a vindictive imp.

If our God is a God of prejudice, He will not bless us with anything because all He needs to say is since He knows we will always fumble, then we deserve no good thing in life. Even the CE lords can say that since Solowe will always make stupid spelling gaffes, making a pre madonna out of himself, he should not be allowed to post again.
Let me tell you something, If i had my way I would have had that scarf wearing, latte drinking, rebel rousing, pre madonna charged before the 2002 WC for treasonable Felony and sedition for his crimes agaisnt the Nigerian State. How many chances should a man get for his insidious activities ?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

nim wrote:Solowe....YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING...!

Jeeez!
Nimrod...if I am terrible human being, what is Oliseh ??? Lucifer ? :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

BAP wrote:
Solowe wrote:
I think you meant "rabble rousing" but I agree with Scipio :mrgreen:
Have you considered changing your name to ITK... Thats why nobody likes you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nim
Egg
Egg

Post by nim »

Solowe wrote:
nim wrote:Solowe....YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING...!

Jeeez!
Nimrod...if I am terrible human being, what is Oliseh ??? Lucifer ? :mrgreen:
Just fork off abeg!!!

....Shrivelled Cork!
:curse:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Solowe wrote:Just for all you naysayers, I am going to up the ante : I am going to give him 180 days to show his true colors !!

Solobaba, no need to make the bet. I know you believe, like the scorpion, Oliseh can't help himself. But let's pray for the guy. Let's pray he succeeds because it will open the path for others like him.

I hope he shows more tact when he is dealing with both management and the players.
I hope he learns to take the blame for defeats and give the credit to the players for victories.
I hope he communicates better with everyone around him.
I hope he handles criticism better even from people he loathes.
I hope he has good health.

You can't be a good teacher or manager if you are easily frustrated. It is a frustrating position... I hope he realizes it.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

Solowe wrote:How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

I have often said Sunday is not management material and he is about to prove it again at this new appointment at Fortuna. I am going to use this thread as a way to keep track of his progress towards creating Chaos and acrimony at this club before he take his final curtain bow.

Please watch this space over the next few months !!

Solowe i think you are a big !diot and an arssehole!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Cellular wrote:

Solobaba, no need to make the bet. I know you believe, like the scorpion, Oliseh can't help himself. But let's pray for the guy. Let's pray he succeeds because it will open the path for others like him.

I hope he shows more tact when he is dealing with both management and the players.
I hope he learns to take the blame for defeats and give the credit to the players for victories.
I hope he communicates better with everyone around him.
I hope he handles criticism better even from people he loathes.
I hope he has good health.

You can't be a good teacher or manager if you are easily frustrated. It is a frustrating position... I hope he realizes it.
Once again Cellular, you are the only with the appropriate response.

If this was job interview and someone asked me to give Sunday a recommendation, I would give him a very bad review based on the things I already pointed out about him. Is it becuase I have "bad belle" as some here colloquially keep saying ? No ! I am just measuring him based on his previously bad performance.

The issue is not about his knowledge of the game, its about his inability to work with others. He doesn't have the right temperament for management. For me I am under no illusions about him so I will maintain a very healthy dose of skepticism.

Those of you who are expecting a different result are being very Naive. You already know who he is..I assure you, he wont disappoint ... He will do exactly as he had done before...

Our people are always filled with these emotional responses when they should be taking a critical look at the mans past actions and using that to analyse him. This is why we keep picking faulty leaders to lead our country and then we are surprised when they dont perform.

When this is all said and done, i hope one this naysayers has the courage to step up and say it out loud: "Solowe, you were right" !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

178 days to Olisehs Implosion.... the countdown continues