‘We just want our son back’ Alli (Latest)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
‘We just want our son back’ Alli (Latest)

Post by Senator WIRES »

:cry:
Dele Alli's mother Denise and father Kehinde say they 'just want their son back' and say they not seen him since he moved from Milton Keynes Dons to Tottenham Hotspur in early 2015.
Alli's career is on the rise, with the £60,000-per-week midfielder breaking into the England team and winning the PFA Young Player of the Year Award in 2016.
But his mother said she is 'miserable' at not having a part in his life, while his multimillionaire entrepreneur father said he even paid for a stadium tour at Tottenham's White Hart Lane in his efforts to see him.
Mr Alli, 47, moved back to Lagos, Nigeria, in 2004, and Dele – who is a prince of the Yoruba tribe – went with him.
He also moved with his father when he went to Texas, US, for work, and is even understood to have been best man at Mr Alli's wedding when he re-married in 2006, before returning to the UK aged 11 to live with his mother and focus on his football.
Mr Alli added: 'I know some people will think we just want him for his money, but it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm very wealthy in my own right and I don't need a penny from Dele. I just want to be here for him and for him to know that I love him.'
The
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4Zn6YR3Ta
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ‘We just want our son back’ Alli

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm hope they sort it out.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

With all the distractions and external influences likely to be prominent in the life of a young star, t'is highly likely, any reconciliation is far off. That he moved to distance himself further with the name on the back of his shirt an act of rejection perhaps, it's fair to say, Dele is in a different time zone at present. In time he may come round, the best they can do is wish him well and stop running to the papers to tell their tales. No more than wood for the fire. How long before a red card or dip in form is blamed on "problems off the pitch". The media is poisonous enough, ,why give them a say in the matter.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if so (very wealthy) why are they playing this in the public press? The kid is a grown man now, let him decide on his future. This is all nonsense, last time it was this other Nigerian kid Agbonlohor (sp).
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Failed parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Ill advised. Imagine the embarrassment of waking up to this shite plastered all over the papers, a successful young man being reduced to an episode of Jeremy Kyle by parents with his "best interests" at heart. Goodluck with that.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:Failed parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story fails to mention what happened in their relationships from the time he stopped living with his wealthy father to when he became famous. This version suggests his wealthy father was always there for him, then he became famous and turned his back on his family.

Anyway, I heard his father sometimes visits CE. It would be nice to hear from him...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On Dele Alli: "Dele is very mature and a great boy. I am very pleased for him, he had a difficult few days but it was a good response. He was fantastic on the pitch." Pochentino

Right on cue.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This story doesn't add up. First Dele was living with his mum and sister in a council flat because his mum was poor. Secondly, his mother had to let Dele live wiith foster parents in order to further his career. Lastly the story failed to mention what transpired between Dele and his dad that caused him to ditch his last name. I think this is a story that the paper just stitched different stories together to create one sensational article.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Its a Goal wrote:This story doesn't add up. First Dele was living with his mum and sister in a council flat because his mum was poor. Secondly, his mother had to let Dele live wiith foster parents in order to further his career. Lastly the story failed to mention what transpired between Dele and his dad that caused him to ditch his last name. I think this is a story that the paper just stitched different stories together to create one sensational article.

That's the elephant in the room. But as his Dad is a CE member, I expect him to clear the air here (to the extent he is willing to divulge).
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This story doesn't add up. First Dele was living with his mum and sister in a council flat because his mum was poor. Secondly, his mother had to let Dele live wiith foster parents in order to further his career. Lastly the story failed to mention what transpired between Dele and his dad that caused him to ditch his last name. I think this is a story that the paper just stitched different stories together to create one sensational article.
That's the elephant in the room. But as his Dad is a CE member, I expect him to clear the air here (to the extent he is willing to divulge).
I doubt he will reveal his identity here.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

His Dad needn't waste time divulging anything in Cyberia, his son has dropped his father's name and from the report above, has distanced himself from home all together. Very Wealthy Dad should reflect on what's past. If Dele doesn't want to know now, let it be. In time he will have his stage, that time is not now.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wenger turn him down after he heard the issue with his family, Wenger would have sign him,he wanted Arsenal as first choice but......Now he is in Wenger nearly sign team
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

kajifu wrote:Wenger turn him down after he heard the issue with his family, Wenger would have sign him,he wanted Arsenal as first choice but......Now he is in Wenger nearly sign team
To you everything is Arsenal,Arsenal.... :???:
Last edited by Kako on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:Wenger turn him down after he heard the issue with his family, Wenger would have sign him,he wanted Arsenal as first choice but......Now he is in Wenger nearly sign team
Must you? :shock:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Klopp flop :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I am disappointed the Daily Mirror has put a new date on this old story. They are exploiting a troubled family, particularly the young soccer star. Lef the man alone!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Saying failed parents without knowing the full details. At least from the father's side I know he constantly came to Houston on holidays even as recent as 3 years ago. The whole issue with returning Dele back to England was because his dad recognized he was a special talent that couldn't be nurtured in the states.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Story fails to mention what happened in their relationships from the time he stopped living with his wealthy father to when he became famous. This version suggests his wealthy father was always there for him, then he became famous and turned his back on his family.

Anyway, I heard his father sometimes visits CE. It would be nice to hear from him...
he lived with his dad until he met his new wife, at which point the kid was dumped back to the UK to live with his mum. His mum then dumped him on a classmate's family to raise, something the dad also adhered to. They now wonder why he doesn't think of them as his parents?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4ZrRZM7ng
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Hmmm... wonder what happened. Agree that they should seek private means to settle the dispute.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Kid was not dumped back to UK due to his dads new marriage. Dele knew what he wanted to be at a very young age and exhibited it everywhere. You just need to be around him to see it. He took a soccer ball with him everywhere. NASA, church everywhere. Sending him back to the UK was a tough decision for his dad but a necessary one for his future. If he had stayed in the US you may not even know who Dele was. There was no coaching at middle school or high school level that could nuture such talent. He went back to live with his mom to go back to academy football. Something he had been a part of previously.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The main question now is whether the notorious English media have stumbled on the new gazza or Justin Fashanu or George Best, gifted but troubled prodigious stars. I can almost envision tabloid editors wringing their hands together and licking their lips at the thought of their meal ticket for the next 10 years! If anyone knows Dele Alli or any member of his family, they better ask them to go into hiding because the english media have a long history with this kind of situation and do not often care if it ends in tragedy.

They have already labelled Dele Alli as "having a bit of the devil in him" with his horrible tackles. The other day, he almost broke the leg of the player from Gent to earn himself rightly the red card.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Goldleaf wrote:The main question now is whether the notorious English media have stumbled on the new gazza or Justin Fashanu or George Best, gifted but troubled prodigious stars. I can almost envision tabloid editors wringing their hands together and licking their lips at the thought of their meal ticket for the next 10 years! If anyone knows Dele Alli or any member of his family, they better ask them to go into hiding because the english media have a long history with this kind of situation and do not often care if it ends in tragedy.

They have already labelled Dele Alli as "having a bit of the devil in him" with his horrible tackles. The other day, he almost broke the leg of the player from Gent to earn himself rightly the red card.
Family aint going nowhere and the real story will come out. The criminals are those who manipulated a 16 year old boy for financial gain. Those who signed contracts without either parents are going to every extent to damage his familys image in the media.