Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (6-6)FT,City out

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL - March 15

Post by danfo driver »

Samora Machel wrote:
skillful wrote:On a good day Arsenal will destroy both teams

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thats what happens when your team never has a good day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Last chance for City. Freekick.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Drama

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Terrible.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Kai, Pep is looking at going out in this round for the first time in his career.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

GK waste time and take the yellow

Wha choo looking at?!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What kind of players are these? And they always lampoon English players?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Goodnight Pep.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bye bye City! :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

City out
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Opiiiom
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:Goodnight Pep.
Pemperempe sugar sugar.... baby! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The man for just stay Jam-ney! or move to Itah-lo, in order to preserve his image. In England, before you know it, dem go run this man name inside gutter. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Did Kele touch the ball at all
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (5-5)

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote:
highbury wrote:It's only when he is in trouble that he throws Kelechi in. The Worst player today-Kevin de Bryune
:agree:
Aggregate score is 6-6 not 5-5.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:Goodnight Pep.
Pemperempe sugar sugar.... baby! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The man for just stay Jam-ney! or move to Itah-lo, in order to preserve his image. In England, before you know it, dem go run this man name inside gutter. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100% coming at him like a bag of bricks.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Highest scoring ties in this CL round involved French teams. Goals galore! :clap: :clap: Football as we love it! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:This Bakayoko is a beast.......................France is loaded.
thankfully, no be talent alone dey win tournaments otherwise france would surely win everything right now.

I know right
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And just like, the sword Pep threatened himself with, has breached his armour, pierced the chest and punctured his lung. Breathe dawg, breathe. Breathe. Breathe. #DeadManWalking. Coroner called to Fleet Street. #ExtraExtraReadAllAboutIt. They'll kill him.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow Guardiola :boo: :boo: :boo: smh smh :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: Monaco 1 vs 0 Man City (4-5)

Post by icee »

highbury wrote:This Monaco team is full of fast players. Man City cant keep up. I now see how Thierry Henry played for them. They seem to breed fast players
Monaco has been a speed track for years!. Remember when they played a two-winged striker system leveraging Henry on one side of the wing and Ikpeba on the other!. Ikpeba then was known as "king of Monaco". The two will cut in from the wings with speed and both had goal scoring ability
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco 3 vs 1 Man City (5-5)FT,City out

Post by green4life »

Bro Felarey, why wasn't Monaco's first goal blown offside?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

I got to say Monaco look like the sort of team that can score when they decide to. They just need to learn how to manage a game like experienced and mature teams do.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:Wow Guardiola :boo: :boo: :boo: smh smh :curse:
Kung fu league has the 'anti-Midas touch'..........it destroys anything that comes in contact with it, but their fools money is very, very good :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo