Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Post by 1naija »

Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Are CE biased against Rivers United?

Post by General Trousers »

Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Uno serious.

U no hear say until the lions learn to write their own history, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

When u Rivers pikins like u and GT no write about una historic win, who go write am for una?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

1naija wrote:Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cmoke wrote:Uno serious.

U no hear say until the lions learn to write their own history, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

When u Rivers pikins like u and GT no write about una historic win, who go write am for una?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

1naija wrote:Rivers United played a CAF CL game last Sunday yet not a single post was made about the game or the fantastic result they obtained. What's the reason for this bias?
This is discrimination and I protest.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

So you're from cowfoot abi? You no fit open game thread if nobody else open one?
Biased ko, hatred Ni. Mssshhheeewww :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
So you're from cowfoot abi? You no fit open game thread if nobody else open one?
If you celebrate when we win the title, make thunder skata your bum bum.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Who? Move to other sport
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Rivers United arrived Sudan on Thursday and will play this Saturday against El Merrick of Sudan in the second leg.. Former Dolphins FC (merged to Rivers United with Sharks in 2015-2016) player now NOW WITH El Merrick. Kelechi Osunwa, he is the highest goal scorer in the Arab league with over 43 goals..

The match will be played at El Merreci internation stadium on saturday night around 8pm in fornt of close to 34,000 frenzy fans..

3nil is a good result for Rivers United, but with little or no local supports in Sudan to cheers United, it will ge very tought to stop the rampaging Sudanese team.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

You were not banned, were you?
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kelechi Osunmwa - A Nigerian player that was overlooked by our inept soccer officials in the mid 2000s .., A Sharks product.

<
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Can someone sagalo this thread to the "Swimming in the Creeks" forum? We the Imolites and Enugu-lites that have genuine football clubs take serious offense at the mention of swimming fish when we are talking about real footie.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

General Trousers wrote:Kelechi Osunmwa - A Nigerian player that was overlooked by our inept soccer officials in the mid 2000s .., A Sharks product.

<
Kelechi Osunwa still dey tap? Damn its been decades since I've been hearing about that guy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

chendosplastic wrote:

I was on my way back from Nigeria and passed by the stadium on my way to the Airport when great Rivers State fans were trooping into the Stadium.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

General Trousers wrote:Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<
How many threads have you opened about a Naija local footie game?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:
General Trousers wrote:Our people suffer from Colonial Mentality. This is a fact. As a dyed in the wool Sharks supporter, I am happy our team is doing well.

<

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote:
chendosplastic wrote:

I was on my way back from Nigeria and passed by the stadium on my way to the Airport when great Rivers State fans were trooping into the Stadium.
So you mean to tell us you were right there by the stadium while the game was being played and you could care less about the game nor did you cancel your flight to support your team yet you come here to open Nyash; shows how much love the team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

jette1 wrote:
1naija wrote:
chendosplastic wrote:

So you mean to tell us you were right there by the stadium while the game was being played and you could care less about the game nor did you cancel your flight to support your team yet you come here to open Nyash; shows how much love the team

Dr. Jette, no let me send Gotti to sprain your face since a sprain is not injury o!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
If you celebrate when we win the title, make thunder skata your bum bum.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Win the title? Anyway sha I go celebrate as long as you supply some fine babes from Rivers to help appreciate the title :tic: O abeg, I know we are talking about Rivers so no mammy water :roll:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

By the way is mammy water the same thing as mamaid
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:

<
You would wise NOT to question my undying support for Sharks of Port Harcourt. I do not SUPPORT the EPL Bangers & Mash that some forumers digest every week in a 'Nigerian' football forum. This is treason.

Sharks (know known as Rivers United) is the #1 Club in Nigerian Football right now. Rangers are #2.

<
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

As an Imolite I thought you should be worried about nationale that was relegated . Why are you taking panadol for Rivers United headache ?
E
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

What else is new? Notice that it's mostly fans of a regular bottom feeding club that are yearning dust. Lol. They can't post news of the real thang because they are busy "scattering" the bottom league and serenading us with division 2 results all gotten by tactical so and brown enveloping.... Ojoro shooting blank stars and their salty fans. :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Sharks/Dolphins aka Rivers Utd for Life baby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

100%Naija wrote:What else is new? Notice that it's mostly fans of a regular bottom feeding club that are yearning dust. Lol. They can't post news of the real thang because they are busy "scattering" the bottom league and serenading us with division 2 results all gotten by tactical so and brown enveloping.... Ojoro shooting blank stars and their salty fans. :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Sharks/Dolphins aka Rivers Utd for Life baby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thank you. All these other Nigerian clubs fail at the continental level. It is only Sharks that is authentically representing. Can you believe there is no pro team in Lagos?

<