Kai, See the Must Have Jersey Right Now...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kai, See the Must Have Jersey Right Now...

Post by Kabalega »

Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd, don represent. :thumbs:
[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BRrsxVchZi7/[/instagram] @Juventus, wetin happen with instagram embedding?

Swae Lee of American hip hop duo – Rae Sremmurd dons Uganda Cranes jersey

22 hours ago
by Edgar Kazibwe
TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusInstagram

One of their most popular songs known by several Ugandans is ‘No flex Zone’. “(Hey) No flex zone, (hey) no flex zone…” it goes.

The Hip Hop duo originates from Tupelo, Mississippi. Brothers, Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi founded it.

Rae Sremmurd has been active since 2013.

2015 was a great year for them – when their debut album SremmLife was released.

It went on to sell over 1,000,000 copies in the US and was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

Now, one the members seems to have fallen in love with Uganda, specifically the Uganda National team, Uganda Cranes.

Swae Lee – a member of the duo – posted a photo on social media clad in a Uganda Cranes jersey.

How he got it? We’ll have to do some more research. But the star drew attention as he sent his shout outs to his fans in Austin, Texas.

Uganda Cranes has attracted warm regards and love from all over world since qualifying for the Africa Cup of Nations for the first time since 1978.

Uganda defeated Comoros thanks to 1-0 victory to secure a place for Gabon. The side did not progress from the group stage after a 1-0 loss to Ghana, a 1-0 loss to Egypt and a 1-1 draw with Mali.

More about Rae Sremmurd

The name “Rae Sremmurd” is derived from the duo’s home label, EarDrummers, by spelling each word backwards.

The duo are best known for their single “Black Beatles” from SremmLife 2, which peaked at number 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 while also charting in the top ten in territories across the world, and “No Type”, “No Flex Zone”, and “Throw Sum Mo” from SremmLife. The duo’s newest single is “Swang”

Source
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kai, See the Must Have Jersey Right Now...

Post by pajimoh »

The next time you waste our time and money you'll receive an e-bullet. Nonsense
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote:The next time you waste our time and money you'll receive an e-bullet. Nonsense
:lol: :lol: :lol: Better jump on board before we leave you behind.

The XXL jerseys are special order only. Just let me know your color choice (black, white, yellow or red) and whether you want short or long sleeves. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who da hell is swae lee? :woot:
OCCUPY NFF!!
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Bought my first Ug shirt in 2008, but it was out of sympathy and I needed to do some stuff at Club rouge that night....
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

nemi2002 wrote:Bought my first Ug shirt in 2008, but it was out of sympathy and I needed to do some stuff at Club rouge that night....
Those were the dark ages when the Cranes missed out by one goal, one point, one pena...

It was almost like the yellow jersey was a curse.

BTW, I hope your activities at Club rouge were geared towards impressing foreigners or Nigerians, otherwise...
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This was probably breaking news in Kampala with the president sending a special crew to honor the probable one hit wonder :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ... Na wa o. In Naija sha, he would have paid for his own jersey... No freebies ..rapper or crapper... Lol
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."