IWOBI TO PLAY NO 10 v SENEGAL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
IWOBI TO PLAY NO 10 v SENEGAL

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/17/ro ... kina-faso/

Looks like Rohr has decided to keep the team that beat Algeria without Mikel if this is true.

Onazi.....Ndidi

Moses........Iwobi.......Etebo

Nacho

Makes sense for he First half,hopefully we get to see Bazee in the 2nd half. ROHR knows best.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: IWOBI TO PLAY NO 10 v SENEGAL

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/17/ro ... kina-faso/

Looks like Rohr has decided to keep the team that beat Algeria without Mikel if this is true.

Onazi.....Ndidi

Nacho

Makes sense for he First half,hopefully we get to see Bazee in the 2nd half. ROHR knows best.
this is what the formation and starting line up should be. ill also like to see Isaac promise play on the left wing/ attack and olarenwaju play as a striker.

FIRE!
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/17/ro ... kina-faso/

Onazi.....Ndidi

Nacho

Wow killa lineup. I don't care if you are Germany or Barca. You surely won't have your way in this midfield on their day.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

chief nfachairman wrote:

Onazi.....Ndidi

Nacho

this is what the formation and starting line up should be. ill also like to see Isaac promise play on the left wing/ attack and olarenwaju play as a striker.

FIRE!
Chairman, Issac Promise ke! Abi u mean Issac Success?
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Expect a lot of lost balls in midfield if Alex is expected to play this role. Gonna get bullied by stronger players.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I have always said we should play Iwobi as a #10. He is best suited after Mikel.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Onazi.....Ndidi

Nacho

FIRE!
Chairman, Issac Promise ke! Abi u mean Issac Success?
I keep making this mistake oo.

Isaac moved from a promise to success :)
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

vancity eagle wrote:I have always said we should play Iwobi as a #10. He is best suited after Mikel.
He's been ahead of your Saint Mikel for about 3 years now. Thankfully Mikel has auto-sabotaged his way out of Nigerian football. Finally we can have some speed, competency and bite back in our midfield that has been missing for about 10 years now
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I might be wrong but I think Musa is a better fit than Etebo . We have Bazee,Simon and Musa to try out on the left side. Hopefully one of the, stands out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I might be wrong but I think Musa is a better fit than Etebo . We have Bazee,Simon and Musa to try out on the left side. Hopefully one of the, stands out.

Hell no.

Even Simon is better than Musa.