VICTOR MOSES INJURED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: VICTOR MOSES INJURED

Post by walesvilla »

Flex Swift wrote:If you are injured you are injured and can't play. It's only a friendly and Nigeria needs to look at a number of players. We all know what Moses brings to the table let's see this Success bobo that was so prolific at under 17. Let's see this Kayode character that has been chancing them in Israel let see this Moses Simon. Lets see if Musa can rediscover his form.
i understand its only a friendly -but bit of honor and respect turning out to play 45 to 60mins max for the country should not be problem for Key player of the team. not that He has to travel to Nigeria or out of the city

anyhow Moses will be fine and turn up for matches
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Flex Swift wrote:If you are injured you are injured and can't play. It's only a friendly and Nigeria needs to look at a number of players. We all know what Moses brings to the table let's see this Success bobo that was so prolific at under 17. Let's see this Kayode character that has been chancing them in Israel let see this Moses Simon. Lets see if Musa can rediscover his form.
Austria
I am happy
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Dammy wrote:
Austria
Thanks for the correction I know it was one useless league! Thats where Bendict Akwuegbu was chancing them and when he came to play for Nigeria it dicovered he was nothing short of a complete waste pipe !
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

walesvilla wrote:
i understand its only a friendly -but bit of honor and respect turning out to play 45 to 60mins max for the country should not be problem for Key player of the team. not that He has to travel to Nigeria or out of the city

We all saw Moses play for Chelsea last night and get taken off injured so for me there no point him playing if he is not fit. He could make the injury worst and be out of both the South African and Cameroon games.

The up coming friendlies are an opportunity to assess other players with a view of developing depth to the squad.

I am sure Moses will still turn up if only to cheers on the boys on on actual fact I am expecting a number 9ja players based in the U.K. At the game.

Looks like Musa will captain the side.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
jette1 wrote:he is not injured, he asked to be subbed after he made that run for a minor sprain
...and in the medical school that you obviously attended, a sprain is not an injury?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: U are wicked man
I swear that's wicked on all levels :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

chief nfachairman wrote:
1naija wrote:I think it's an insult to have our top players play in a friendly against semi minnows teams like Ghana, Burkina Faso, and Senegal.
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

anointed wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
jette1 wrote:he is not injured, he asked to be subbed after he made that run for a minor sprain
...and in the medical school that you obviously attended, a sprain is not an injury?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: U are wicked man
no! it's not wicked, if anything it's rather dumb. minor sprain and bruises are normal part of most physical sports including football and expected to happen. Most players would not miss an important game simply because they sustain minor bruises. It is rather grandiose to open an effen thread just to fan something we all saw happen because you want attention.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

This is fan talk. If he is injured he should stay away. We have players nursing minor injuries end up reinjuring themselves and be out for extended periods.

That being said, NFF should have a policy that our own team doctors should evaluate all injured players and share medical history with the player's own team doctors.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Flex Swift wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

We all saw Moses play for Chelsea last night and get taken off injured so for me there no point him playing if he is not fit. He could make the injury worst and be out of both the South African and Cameroon games.

The up coming friendlies are an opportunity to assess other players with a view of developing depth to the squad.

I am sure Moses will still turn up if only to cheers on the boys on on actual fact I am expecting a number 9ja players based in the U.K. At the game.

Looks like Musa will captain the side.
ofcourse if Genuinely injured I will not expect him to play- but if he still makes the effort to turn up to cheer boys or take part in any light activities – he will earn my upmost respect
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote:This is fan talk. If he is injured he should stay away. We have players nursing minor injuries end up reinjuring themselves and be out for extended periods.

That being said, NFF should have a policy that our own team doctors should evaluate all injured players and share medical history with the player's own team doctors.

Cell,

It is fan talk but one that is based on pasty actions by the player. I do not think the NFF should demand an injury investigation since this is an international friendly. However, Moses availability for Chelsea before and after the friendly (If he fails to appear for the SE) should give us a clue at the very least.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ewoooo! See as una jos dey yab my Wawa broda. :atc: :atc: :atc:
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Odds favour his playing the friendlies, especially as he has not indicated otherwise to Rohr or the NFF.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/03/15/vi ... t-man-utd/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohsee wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ok we noticed you oya! time for your senile asss nap

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

jette1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
no! it's not wicked, if anything it's rather dumb. minor sprain and bruises are normal part of most physical sports including football and expected to happen. Most players would not miss an important game simply because they sustain minor bruises. It is rather grandiose to open an effen thread just to fan something we all saw happen because you want attention.
But ...it is still an injury. If the ligament is wrenched or twisted, minor it may seem, there is a chance the player may favor that leg thus causing imbalance which may lead to a bigger injury.
Just accept, it didn't come out well when you tagged sprain a non-injury and then move on. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cito wrote:
jette1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
But ...it is still an injury. If the ligament is wrenched or twisted, minor it may seem, there is a chance the player may favor that leg thus causing imbalance which may lead to a bigger injury.
Just accept, it didn't come out well when you tagged sprain a non-injury and then move on. :D
Your point is well taken except that the thread starter is seeking attention by projecting an injury on someone who is not injured. Thus far Only mugu Nigeria media are reporting injury

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

According to africanfootball.com Noah Bazee is also injured. Rohr should definately call up Onyekuru and Kalu.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohsee wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Victor Moses is fit . He trained today.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

walesvilla wrote:Victor Moses is fit . He trained today.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great news...
Looking forward to watching him at Barnet.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote:
walesvilla wrote:Victor Moses is fit . He trained today.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great news...
Looking forward to watching him at Barnet.
see mugu take syle come dey clap first as we would all of a sudden forget you started fanning this false fire just to get attention.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He's back and training.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »