So wait o! Messi hasnt scored against Chelsea?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
So wait o! Messi hasnt scored against Chelsea?

Post by Cristao II »

Video is between 2005 and 2012!!
[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chelsea even has a positive goal difference in that period!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So wait o! Messi hasnt scored against Chelsea?

Post by Kabalega »

I haven't seen the video yet but I can tell you that I still remember the Iniester's heartbreak at the Bridge. :shock:
Chelsea beat up on Messi all game (see the movie Messi) and Barca had only one shot on goal. In the dying minutes, Essien cleared the ball from the box and somehow Iniesta got it and scored a beauty. :shock:

I gave up on stats that day. Shots on target?
Who cares if the team is loaded with players aka snippers, who only need one shot? :D

Thanks for the memories.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Kabalega wrote:I haven't seen the video yet but I can tell you that I still remember the Iniester's heartbreak at the Bridge. :shock:
Chelsea beat up on Messi all game (see the movie Messi) and Barca had only one shot on goal. In the dying minutes, Essien cleared the ball from the box and somehow Iniesta got it and scored a beauty. :shock:

Who cares if the team is loaded with players aka snippers, who only need one shot? :D

Thanks for the memories.
The memory of that f...ing disgrace of a daylight robbery is nothing to be grateful about. One of the worst officiated games in world footballing history.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:I haven't seen the video yet but I can tell you that I still remember the Iniester's heartbreak at the Bridge. :shock:

Thanks for the memories.
I also have not seen the video but I still remember Don Matteo at Camp Nou

Fake red card
10 v 12
Ojoro PK award
The Swede misses
Torres equalizer
I also gave up on stats that day. I think the home team had 80% possession

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

marutimon wrote:

Thanks for the memories.
The memory of that f...ing disgrace of a daylight robbery is nothing to be grateful about. One of the worst officiated games in world footballing history.
I know....I remember 3 clear goals for Chelsea disallowed.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

[/video]

This brought back memories.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Messi hasn't scored against Tottenham either :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Thanks for the memories.
Long tori and rubbish one at that. The only memory is that tief of a referee robing Chelsea shamelessly before being exposed for the crook he was.

As for Messi vs Chelsea, the general plan was always to keep him out of the box and flood a combo of defenders and CMs in his space whenever he got close to the box without fouling as best as possible. Don't try at home: Only players with high level of tactical discipline and concentration allowed. For instance, the likes of Arsenal players no fit try this kain stunt without picking nutin less than 4 kondo home and away, wit Messi hattrick or 2. :taunt:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Absolutely! He needs to score against Chelsea to prove himself.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:Absolutely! He needs to score against Chelsea to prove himself.
Dont behave like the local drunk!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

In the one that really counts...the Classico Messi is top scorer of all time :thumbs: :thumbs: ...those money miss road thugs from Stamford Bridge don't mean anything to Barca and its fans.

:rotf: :rotf:
To God be the glory
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Really. Ok. Messi dem dey wait you for bridge
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Skylolo wrote:In the one that really counts...the Classico Messi is top scorer of all time :thumbs: :thumbs: ...those money miss road thugs from Stamford Bridge don't mean anything to Barca and its fans.

:rotf: :rotf:
Tell that to Barca fans. The true ones I know see modern day Chelsea as a rival in Europe.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

:D
txj wrote:Absolutely! He needs to score against Chelsea to prove himself.