[TBL] Boro (1-3) Man United [Fella, Jesse, Ant] WE ARE FIFTH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Boro (0-2) Man United [Fella, Jesse]

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:wtf??

is Jose watching the match??

Is Mata injured?
1. Mata doesn't seem to be in the game. Almost absent. a present Mata would have at least missed chances today.
2. 2 goals in the kitty...Jose is ringing the bell for the close of business
3. Mata is a breda though not that he's expected to come lend height in in the defence but too many of dangerous Boro's cross have been escaping the radar in our CD...talk of the devil...Rojo actually missed a heading clearance there.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Defensive frailty...Smalling should have cleared

Damn 2-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just like match against Spurs Adama makes the difference by helping to pull one back. Can ManU contain them in the last 12 minutes?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Boro (0-1) Man United [Fella]

Post by wanaj0 »

This Man U team is RUBBISH
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What was Smalling thinking for crying out loud?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

yup, trust United to gift them a goal

fockers

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Martial coming on for injured Lingard
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Boro (1-2) Man United [Fella, Jesse]

Post by tfco »

we sat back and they scored.

we are still sitting back

Jesu

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

why is the team sitting back

omg i'm focking pissed

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What's wrong with De Gea?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damian comin on...another defender
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cliff hanger...Negredo take your time abeg but good tackling by Jones
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this game will end 2-2 and i go curse Jose

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]tfco[/color] wrote: this game will end 2-2 and i go curse Jose
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lily-livered drawf :woot:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Fellaini beaten in the air...thankfully Negredo didn't connect well.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Traore using Man U players to drink garri!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damn..fk
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2 fighting...actually many players involved in a mini scuffle...all settled now

Guys keep your cool...I don get bad feeling about this
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Baily need to deck that stupid boy
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

CK...still edgy stuff

2nd minute of 4 minutes added
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1-3!

Stupid!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Valdes. Valdes. Valdes. What feeking hell was that? A gift for Valencia.