[TBL] Boro (1-3) Man United [Fella, Jesse, Ant] WE ARE FIFTH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Boro (1-2) Man United [Fella, Jesse]

Post by anointed »

Valdez is a homie

I was almost blaming Valencia for not seeing Martial in space all alone
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Valdes. Valdes. Valdes. What feeking hell was that? A gift for Valencia.
Pitch was slippery.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Crazy celebrating Jose don comot
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oh nooooooooooooooo

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wanaj0 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Valdes. Valdes. Valdes. What feeking hell was that? A gift for Valencia.
Pitch was slippery.
Are you Arsene Wenger?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anointed wrote:Valdez is a homie

Shows the football IQ of the Man U players!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

lol. Got 40 points off this 1 - 3 prediction.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT

600th EPL win for man Utd.

Bye bye to 6th. Arsenal can have that position.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anointed wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Pitch was slippery.
Are you Arsene Wenger?
In the first half, there was a place were 2 Man U players also slipped.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

we'll take it

but thats sad

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He's one of our own
He's one of our ownnnn

Victor Valdez
He's one of our own

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wanaj0 wrote:
anointed wrote:Valdez is a homie

Shows the football IQ of the Man U players!
Honestly, it's confounding. The right thing was for Valencia to sms the ball to Martial and he actually lost in trying to go all alone but fortune only smiled on him in not giving up chase.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wanaj0 wrote:
anointed wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Pitch was slippery.
Are you Arsene Wenger?
In the first half, there was a place were 2 Man U players also slipped.
I zizn't zee it..
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Boro (1-3) Man United [Fella, Jesse, Ant] WE ARE F

Post by anointed »

This is why it's good for goalies to clear the ball on time...even if they slip like Valdez, they can still rejoice in the recovery seconds available.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wow, investigate bVictor bValdez, english bookies must be happy :laugh:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chai finally off 6th position :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Good win for a team dealing with so many games in short order. This was 5th game in 15 days. Now get a 6 day rest to start another 7 games in 23 games. We're averaging 3 days between games including travel. That's why we at times look average against these very well rested teams. Not easy, but we are Manchester United and that's the real deal! 8-)
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Jose said

Man U doesn't have "A B C D" but they have "L M N S O P" :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Boro (0-1) Man United [Fella]

Post by felarey »

wanaj0 wrote:This Man U team is RUBBISH
Fatigue, that's all it is. Why would a polished player like Bailly be exchanging words with an agbero rubbish player like Gestede? Why would a benchwarmer like Adama Traore be dancing around like a baller? It's because the guys are mentally and physically drained. That's why the intention was to use speedsters to peg them back and defend deep in numbers. All these run of the mill teams are getting lots of rest, Southampton got 2 weeks before the League cup final and tried.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

felarey wrote:
Fatigue, that's all it is. Why would a polished player like Bailly be exchanging words with an agbero rubbish player like Gestede? Why would a benchwarmer like Adama Traore be dancing around like a baller? It's because the guys are mentally and physically drained. That's why the intention was to use speedsters to peg them back and defend deep in numbers. All these run of the mill teams are getting lots of rest, Southampton got 2 weeks before the League cup final and tried.
true

Wednesday v Rostov
Monday v Chelsea
Thursday v Rostov
Sunday v Boro

but there was rotation, even though Jose did it stupidly.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

felarey wrote:
Your second or third team is probably more expensive than the Boro team. Why not field those other players except they are rubbish! Alex Ferguson won the treble even with the fixture congestion. Even in the earlier part of the season, you still have the same rubbish display.

If Pogba was not injured, he would have played. JM need to rotate the squad. Even with the congested fixture, you still have players who are yet to have reasonable playing time this season!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wanaj0 wrote:
felarey wrote:
Your second or third team is probably more expensive than the Boro team. Why not field those other players except they are rubbish! Alex Ferguson won the treble even with the fixture congestion. Even in the earlier part of the season, you still have the same rubbish display.

If Pogba was not injured, he would have played. JM need to rotate the squad. Even with the congested fixture, you still have players who are yet to have reasonable playing time this season!

Correct! With schedule congestion, you still Man U players bought for huge sums complaining and wanting to leave for lack of playing time.
Last edited by balo on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.