SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 2 v 0 S,pton (Sun)

Post by Its a Goal »

Deft touches from Dele in the defensive half getting Spurs out of trouble.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Redmond causing too much problem on the right side.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was a lucky break for Spurs. Dier kicked Tadic in the penalty when he wanted to go for the ball but ref didn't call it.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Blatant penalty kick in Tadic denied .... wow ...

Andre Marriner a Tottenham referee. .... shocking decision considering how easily he give a phantom PK to Adele .., smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Decent half and the scoreline reflects it.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Blatant penalty kick in Tadic denied .... wow ...

Andre Marriner a Tottenham referee. .... shocking decision considering how easily he give a phantom PK to Adele .., smh
Here comes inspector goon. Only ever see fouls and cheatings :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:That was a lucky break for Spurs. Dier kicked Tadic in the penalty when he wanted to go for the ball but ref didn't call it.
Davies kicked Tadic
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 1 v 0 S,pton (Sun)

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: How we are doing? I'm at Borehamwood watching Arsenal ladies vs Spurs ladies FA CUP game...
Keep us updated. I hope our girls can do it. They've been going great this season. They in about 3 or 4 cup finals already and top the league games ww two games in hand
Nice one by our girls :clap: :clap: :clap:.
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, Spurs ladies getting thrashed 5-0 by Arsenal ladies. Totally one sided game here in Borehamwood...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Blatant penalty kick in Tadic denied .... wow ...

Somebody please give him his pacifier.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: How we are doing? I'm at Borehamwood watching Arsenal ladies vs Spurs ladies FA CUP game...
Keep us updated. I hope our girls can do it. They've been going great this season. They in about 3 or 4 cup finals already and top the league games ww two games in hand
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, Spurs ladies getting thrashed 5-0 by Arsenal ladies. Totally one sided game here in Borehamwood...
We are not on Arsenal's level in ladies football. We are still trying to enter the top tier.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Wow, gulf in class. Their first defeat of the season. The ladies are two leagues below the goons. Good experience though
Last edited by pajimoh on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
You for do well not bothering mentioning this :sneaky:.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Blatant penalty kick in Tadic denied .... wow ...

Somebody please give him his pacifier.
Dip it in palm wine first :tic:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn. Defenders fell asleep in the back.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Game on 2-1
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son. Come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 2 v 1 S,pton (Sun)

Post by Its a Goal »

Southampton having a lot of the ball. This is getting worrying.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dembele needs to work on his decision when in front of the opponent's 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama bags a yellow.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

All this bookings
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The boys are not playing with intensity this match requires therefore giving S'ton the initiative to attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Come on guys, we need one more goal.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Referee is overcompensating for not giving Southampton a pen in the 1st half
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower